Trunks

When Tunks was fucking Mai, did he ever transform like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnSXX2qGdVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sure

Given he was starving from a lack of food, I doubt it.

If he goes ultra super saiyan and dies does he leave more meat on his corpse to eat?
This is important.

Reipu is always the best answer!

>Fucking Mai
About as far as they'd have got was cozy mutual snuggling.

Mai a cute

No because he's using Ki to bulk up and Ki is basically your spirit/will
You die and those muscles deflate like a balloon

Judging by Dragonball Super, he can't. He seems to have forgotten how to turn super saiyan, or fly.

Would his meat be affected negatively or positively?
Would it be like eating puffer fish or would it harden up due to being over stressed?
How delicious is fresh trunks?

>24 years ago
>Nip sitting watching Androids Saga
>"You know who this Trunks guy would pair well with? Mai from Dragon Ball."
>Everyone called him a retarded crack shipper
>Fast forward to 2016
>Vindication

Don't you know, that form may be powerful=thick, he won't be able to 'hit' her efficiently and he'll tires faster.

Since the penis is a muscle do you think Sayans can use this mode to make it bigger just like the rest of their body?

All sayans and fighters in DBZ probably taste like shit, there is a reason why we confine our cattle, the more they work out, the more stress their muscles get and the harder to chew they become
Some one who lifts tastes pretty bad already, imagine some one buff like that, horrible

Maybe they become so lean they end up tasting like chicken.
They can fly afterall.

>Since the penis is a muscle
It's not, it's spongy erectile tissue like the inside of your nose.
When you have a blocked nose it's just a nose boner.

As popular as DBZ has been, I know there has to have been athe least a few hardcore crackshippers who wanted to see this specific pairing happen so badly. They must be in paradise right now.

>Implying he is not the one writing it now

Goku was tough enough to take bullets as a kid, good luck even getting your fork in.

This is probably one of the most autistic threads I've ever seen.

You must be pretty new here then.

He could take rockets. But nowadas they die to weakshit guns if their guard is down, so their meat is just as soft as a normal human's.

>A shitty rocked from a RR grunt and advanced alien technology are the same thing

The shitty rocket probably packs more punch than the shitty decoder ring laser, from what we saw.

There's a reason only the weakest in Frieza's army use blasters. They don't have the technology to beat ki blasts in sheer power.

>When Tunks was fucking Mai,

Never happened. Mai died pure before the halfbreed could ever touch her naked body.

Since she isn't in a wheelchair I'd say no

The Freeza army blasters we've saw are from ~15 years ago. They could have improved in the meantime.

That said you still have a point Sorbet's ring never appeared to be that powerful before his sneak attack.

>this same Trunks can't give Black a good fight

TORIYAAAAAMA.

>They could have improved in the meantime.
I'm sure user, but back then they couldn't hurt people with powerlevels of 10k. There's no way they could come up with something that could stand up to gods in that time.

Trunks forgot how to turn super saiyan or fly. Or maybe toriyama forgot that he could?

That bulked up form was a piece of shit though.

Why people think that was any good? An entire episode was spent on mocking that transformation and explaining why it was a terrible idea every other Saiyan and Cell knew would be useless.

Yeah because he should just be flying around in SS2 form when he was trying to hid from an opponent he can't beat.

I think it's pretty obvious Black dominated the sky at the moment. It would be a pretty stupid idea to get up there.
And why would Trunks turn Super Saiyan if he knows it would not improve his chances? That's just wasting energy for nothing.

Because even if the bulked up form was bad, the middle ground form was at least much stronger than the regular super saiyan.

Oh no you're right, he was fighting an opponent stronger than himself so the correct choice was to make yourself literally 50+ times weaker. Great plan user.

>That's just wasting energy for nothing.
I want this stupid meme to die. Super saiyan doesn't waste energy for shit, and even if it did, it's a FIFTY TIMES POWER BOOST. Being able to run away from your enemy fifty times faster sounds like a good fucking idea.

If he had the chance, sure.

>shitty cell-tier transformation
>doing something against Black

Is Mai still a Christmas cake trapped in a young woman's body in Trunk's timeline?

>Super Saiyan doesn't waste energy

Well Elder Kai said back in Buu saga transformations do waste energy. That was the point of Ultimate Gohan.

But I agree that does not apply much to SS1, the cost benefit is still good. It's from 2 and up the boost is not big enough to justify using it out of desperate situations.
Even Toriyama has said that SS2 and 3 are the ones where the power up isn't worth the effort and Goku would focus on training base AND Super Saiyan 1 instead.

From my understanding Mai is a gag villain from the original DB who has now been turned into a waifu.

None of that matters though because
>cute
>hime cut
That alone qualifies her as best girl seeing as how Chichi and Bulma are too old and Videl lost her personality.

About Videl, while I also don't like how bland she is at times in new material, in what little we see of her in DBZ Epilogue she also was mellowed out like that. Only we assumed she became softer like that over the years, not right after getting saiyan dick inside her.

>Videl went from rebellious tomboy to loving submissive wife after getting regular doeses of Vitamin D

Gohan's true potential was never his ki growth, it was his dick all along.

Form 2 is still ridiculously cost effective. The only forms that ever displayed any prohibitively energy costs were trunk's transformation and the SS3.

It's honestly really funny, they made a big deal about how Goku's perfect SS form had no energy drain or emotional turmoil (he stayed in the form for weeks or months), but then in Super they come out and say he couldn't do Kaioken with Super saiyan because "energy drain and emotional turmoil". Jesus. And this AFTER they did the thing with hit, where Goku says himself that SSB drains energy so he didn't want to waste it at the start of the fight.

I don't think the writers of super watched Super or Dragon Ball themselves.

Even after mastering it the Super Saiyan is likely still not the safest of forms for things like Kaioken and Genkidama. I think no matter how in control they are, when powering up SS1 the emotional turmoil part returns.

That was a debate long before Super came around.

>That was a debate long before Super came around

Sure, and we concluded combining the boosts just didn't work. But now they do, and the REASON they say it works is bullshit, because by the show's own explanation and scenes, Goku's SS1 is actually a lot more suited for it than SSB.

SS2 was never shown enough to know for sure.

I agree only SS3 was meant to be the wasteful one from the start, but since around BoG Toriyama has been pushing SS2 being like that in his interviews. I guess he just doesn't like the form much.

>and Genkidama.
Also what does this have to do with anything? He doesn't use the Genkidama as a super saiyan because it's a technique for when your own power doesn't cut it, it's independent of his own.

>SS2 was never shown enough to know for sure.
We saw it enough. No one ever complained about any energy drain in any of the fights. Sure, it PROBABLY tired them out somewhat, but not so much that they had to avoid turning SS2 to save energy.

The reason I've seen most people advocate over the years is that SS1 when not in that powered down state Goku and Gohan were before Cell Games, still can't keep it's fury/emotion in check enough for either Kaioken ki-control or the Genkidama (which requires a pure and still heart) to be safe.

That seems to be the route Super has taken as well.
But no gotta complain about everything and cry about they not caring about DB or something.

Trunks/Mai tag is going crazy these days

>still can't keep it's fury/emotion in check enough for either Kaioken ki-control

But that's horseshit, nothing ever suggested this at all. It's just a thing we have to accept because Super SAYS it's the cause, but Super also says it has energy drain and we know that's pure bullshit.

>pure and still heart
Every time some new power comes up they say it requires a pure heart, and it never fucking does.

>they say it requires a pure heart, and it never fucking does.
It's still the reason the series states.
If you want to complain about DB internal logic not making sense, that has been a thing since early Z or before.

>It's still the reason the series states.
And the series is not to be believed because it's demonstrably full of shit. Vegeta is now a SSG, and that also required not one bit SIX PURE HEARTED SAIYANS

To finish this dumb argument: the only way to enjoy DBS right now is engaging in a lot of doublethink. Whatever the show says has to be true at the moment it is said, no matter what it contradicts until it's contradicted later, simply because it has no semblance of consistency. If you can manage that, Super can be enjoyable perhaps.

I always got more the impression Kaioken was rendered useless by Super Saiyan.

Super definitely changed things here, but I don't think the explanation they came up with is as bad as you say.

There's also the issue that Toriyama did change the rules of Super Saiyans transformations as a whole since he got back to Dragon Ball. He made the "energy waste" thing that was only evident with SS3 and mentioned in throwaway comments from Old Kaioshin to justify Gohan's new power up in Buu saga more proeminent.

SSG required six pure hearted Saiyans, gaining godly ki through spending time training probably doesn't. SSG was just a quick fix for Goku to be able to quickly take on Beerus without having to train first.

That is true for Dragon Ball as a whole.

>I always got more the impression Kaioken was rendered useless by Super Saiyan.
That was my opinion as well, but super has a way of making very dumb retcons like "gods can die to guns".

Not true at all. DB-DBZ had some errors here and there, but overall it had a semblance of consistency. DBS just throws everything in the same pot with no rhyme or reason.

>Training to be a god

That's EVEN DUMBER than vegeta having a pure heart.

Isn't Mai technically older than all of them?
Kind of a weird reverse honey trapping sort of deal.
Not that i'm not into that, but it's still abnormal.

>but super has a way of making very dumb retcons like "gods can die to guns".
That was movie, Super retconned how that happened to something that made technically a bit more sense

>technically a bit more sense
Not much, see:

I was rewatching Battle of Gods the other day, and I noticed this popping up during the God Ritual. The other images are all from planet vegeta, great apes, and the sillhouette of the original SSG. This Vegeta looks out of place.

If they already had a rough idea that Vegeta would get a god form later on, could this be meant as foreshadowing of some sort?

Also worth mentioning when Goku is trying to stop Beerus' final attack his second wind comes in the form of a bout of blue energy.

Forgot pic.

>DB-DBZ had some errors here and there, but overall it had a semblance of consistency.
No it doesn't. Z particularly discards or changes shit pretty often.
You're just giving it a free pass.

To mention the most obvious one veryone let's pass, Vegeta turning into a Super Saiyan, omething said to need a pure heart triggered by anger, through training and with no pure heart (before anyone brings his "pure evil" comment, if that was so why there weren't more Super Saiyans around?)
Yet everyone complains about how Vegeta becoming a SSBlue doesn't make sense.

That is a double standard because DBZ was long ago and people can try to make sense of it, or pick and choose what the "true" rules are like by looking at the whole picture, but it was almost as much of a mess as Super is.

Gods in the DB universe have never been gods in the traditional sense. They're just people with extraordinarily huge power. And even then, most of them had already fallen far behind Goku before BoG. Remember that Kami used to be God of Earth and Goku surpassed pretty soon. And Supreme Kai was supposed to be a God of Gods and he was pretty much useless in a fight compared to the main characters by the time he first showed up.

The whole ritual thing was just that. A ritual. It wasn't necessary. And we don't even know if the "pure hearts" thing was even necessary. It was a legend passed down by idiot fighting space monkeys. It could be wrong, just like how other legends have been wrong in the past. Remember when in the Frieza saga they thought that there was one Legendary Super Saiyan but then everyone turned into a Super Saiyan in the Android saga? Remember when they thought Piccolo was a demon in DB but then he turned out to be a member of a race of space slugs? Remember when they said that in order to revive someone with the dragon balls you needed to have the corpse and then that stopped being a thing near the end of the Frieza saga?

You're being this autistic over an unconfirmed legend being wrong and you don't even remember that it's happened before.

If Black figured out how to sense his ki the best move was to lay low and run. Even in Z some characters did that instead of flying to stay hidden.

Reminder, he will cuck his younger self.

why the fuck is his hair blue now? tell me toryiama forgot

toriyama forgot

It's some confusing nonsense about how Bulma's hair color was supposed to be purple but Toei kept fucking it up and now they made future Trunks' hair the same color as Bulma's as it was originally intended, but now they both have the wrong hair color and present Trunks still has purple hair. It's better to not pay attention to it.

>None of that matters though because
>>cute
>>hime cut
>That alone qualifies her as best girl seeing as how Chichi and Bulma are too old
>Isn't Mai technically older than all of them?
>Kind of a weird reverse honey trapping sort of deal.
See------>>>None of that matters though because
>virgin
>hime cut
She can be 10000 years old and jap otakus would still cum buckets over her as long as she's an autistic virgin too.

In the manga Trunks and Bulma have the same hair color. Used to be purple in the original (save for a few illustrations where it's blue for some reason).

Since Toriyama got back working in Dragon Ball he has drawn the hair of both of them dark blue.

So some people think since he makes the new character design for the anime it made sense in his mind Trunks had blue hair like the newer Bulma design he made.

If anything Toei is at fault here for neither changing it to purple or changing Kid Trunks hair to blue as well.

>Tunks

How did christian get so bad

Why do people care so much about Mai?

She's fucking DEAD.

did you miss the conversation where frieza told him to use it beforehand if he started to lose the fight?

ring probably stores and concentrates Ki and Frieza himself loaded some of his into it.

>implying

Hasn't Trunks timeline Goku dies of magic aids?

Who is Niggergoku?

We don't know

Is this the Mai thread?

Not yet. Let's see how long Sup Forums can go without making one. It'll be fun.

Maybe? I'll go with what said, though.

it will be soon

I'm really not feeling the soundtrack for DBS in general.

It hit me with that future Trunks episode. Even GT had some memorable tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=YnSXX2qGdVw

You just remind me how I felt like turning the volume off when Goku appeared to face Beerus. That music was blecgh...

a chunk of that soundtrack sounds like circus music, but you're right.

that said, I wonder what the fuck happened with the american soundtrack to GT. I remember Bruce Falconer had nothing to do with it and went for a vibe that was too serious for the series.

yeah, both of them

>From my understanding
go read it you idiot, even if just the first nine volumes

They are a miracle of the universe.

>Harvesting lettuce and carrots

I GET IT

>Retards are still confused by this
Seriously?

why was early Toriyama's art so much better than the shitty art during the cell saga?

There was nothing wrong with the art during the Cell Saga.

>Implying
Toriyama's one of the few long-term mangaka I do not think degraded over time while the manga was running

Because you're retarded

Why are Toriyama's fights superior to other shounen manga?

>Stop fisting me!

He's a genius (in art)

I just hate how blocky and angular everyone looks later on with the saiyan hair. I also love how early DB had this like comicy strip feel to it, it was cool.

Toriyama or Murata in action scenes?

have them team up with Trunks , Goten and perhaps even Marron for some random misadventures and you would have a comedy spin-off in the making