Kumo desu ga , nani ka?

Our Goddess is back!

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n7975cr/403/
ncode.syosetu.com/n7975cr/404/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hype
>checking translators
The novel is still on hiatus, it's only the manga. God damnit, user. Curse you for getting my hopes up.

Fucking this. Go to hell, OP.

ncode.syosetu.com/n7975cr/403/

The WN is out of hiatus now, new ch just came out so lets wait for soneone to translate it.Link here.

fuck
OH SHIT

PRAISE BE

Holy fucking shit, it's real!
>first couple of lines
>already shitting on Sophia
It's like it never went away.

PROMOTIONS

FUCK YES, FUCKING FINALLY!

Translation fucking when?

Well, I stand corrected.
Holy hell, took her long enough. I just hope her writer's block is resolved for good.

Is Shiro forcing Sophia to appologize to Felmina? Such a good mother....

Do we even still have a translator? Raisingthedead did a worse job than turbo and his MTL. Blastron is way behind cause he is doing real translations.

Raisingthedead were the people doing it last, so I expect they'll be translating again.

Is anyone even gonna translate it? because raising the dead dropped it.

please check the date on that post

Not him, but I had a mini scare the second time I read that post after april 1st and forgot when it initially came out. You really should take a prank down after the first

Wait, it was a prank? Holy fucken shit i've been so salty for ages about nothing.

if you scrolled down to the comments on that page you'd have seen that they were caught up, and that everyone was waiting on the author to actually write more chapters

listen lady I don't work here ok

>Dropped Spider after whoever did it first dropped it
What's happening now?

When I say "you" It was a rather obviously general "you"

Mother spider and daughter vampire are arguing.

Kumo is now god and is hatching up an evil plan to kill humanity.
No I'm not joking.

I might as well not bother picking it up again

you do you
I'm still interested but the period of time where she was struggling to survive was the most fun and that is long over

What happened to the manga?

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still getting updated, i think lastest ch did not get translated yet tough.

Where can I find the raw manga? I saw some while ago a link, but I didn't saved it.

Youngaceup website.

>mwf it's real
And I forgot everything.Also hopefull hype for Arachne in the third volume on July 7.

Thanks.

ncode.syosetu.com/n7975cr/404/