TRANSGENDER CHEERLEADERS

TRANSGENDER CHEERLEADERS

WHY DOESN'T THE NFL HAVE ANY TRANS CHEERLEADERS THOSE BIGOTS?

>Contact NFL expressing your outrage and desire for Trans Cheerleaders
>Contact government officials
>Get #Transleaders and #Queerleaders trending on Twitter
>bring this issue to the attention of prominent leftist cultural and political figures

The NFL is currently championing black rights by their brave display of defiance against white America and Donald Trump. Now is the perfect time for them to support the Transgender community too.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Fgc4I
r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVxnSv8lZi7EATrhx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTBydWNmY2MwBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM0BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1506422867/RO=10/RU=https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/09/sports/a-wage-fight-gains-momentum.html/RK=1/RS=H7heBgTf1vBYn0iaIfl_HZ.bmts-
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump this is gold

#DraftOur Daughters

Bump

And not the 19yr old steriod traps. I want to see thick male bitches!

#NFLtransCheer

This has potential

Ohhhh now THIS is gonna piss off the normalfags something special.

FORGOT IN THE OP

#TRANSLEADERS
#QUEERLEADERS

Make material, save material, make threads. The last one got nuked by the mods.

Hey guys

it would really hurt the NFL if illegeal streams were distributed during gametime and pregame time.

make the internet lousy with temporary streams from fresh accounts. Go to your local sports bar with a laptop ffs.

B-but user, the unauthorized use of that footage is prohibited!

GAMERGATE 2.0

Those guys should be on the Giant's O-line

>B-but user, the unauthorized use of that footage is prohibited!
the air those signals travel on is owned by the American people

You can actually see this working push it hard
#queerleaders

#transleaders #sidelined no more

>last one got nuked by mods
We're literally sharing a gay rights hashtag. I can't think of anything more innocuous

#Transleaders
#Queerladers
#TakeAKnee
I like this plan, desus

Bump!

Yup. Just pick up the pieces and let's move on until the inevitable 404 of this one. This idea is too good to die.

Exactly we have to make sure no one does this

The most important thing is that if their viewership went down even with their number massaging and reassigning the mobile viewers...

It would work best as a network of unnamed links so they couldn't spider the pirate networks to get an idea of "hacker viewcount"

Transgender does not equal drag queen

FootballGate has begun

genious. Even if the leftist find out this comes from Sup Forums they won't have leverage to dismiss it. They'll even support it and they0ll get so confused about what to do: support something that comes from le racis evil biggots or be labeled of transphobic.

lets do this.

can we add cross dressing to

BUMP
U
M
P

bumping for transjustice

Pro tip for anyone using twitter tags. DELETE ALL YOUR POL AMD 1488 SHIT. normies will get scared and see through is if they see people and some Jew jokes. Also make the tweets seem believable left drivel.

m8 it's just a shitty image for the thread.

If you have any good ideas then make some propaganda images for new threads.

>Still an upgrade on Nebraskas actual cheerleaders.

#Queerleaders is probably the best sports hashtag ever

>#transleaders #sidelined no more
this

Close enough for a bunch of mental cases ya fucking fag...

I think #TransLeaders is better than #QueerLeaders. The queer term might be offensive.

An approach
>campaign to get Lactatia to be a cheerleader
archive.is/Fgc4I

Bahahah brilliant m8. This must happen. The ship is listing lads, let's fire the #NFLGBTcheer torpedo to take her down once and for all

The stadiums should also be equipped with multi bathrooms and locker rooms. End the hate.

Not that this is a bad idea, but it's already incredibly easy to find great NFL streams and any fan who can hook a computer up to a tv knows it.

#Queerleaders sounds more legit tho

BLOODY BRILLIANT YA ROO CUNT LEAVE IT TO THE AUSSIES TO COME UP WITH THE GOOD IDEAS

this is so great
please pleassse pleasssssse make this happen

#transleaders
#sidelinednomore

THE GOYIM KNOW

#NFLGBTCheer is ace, bravo.

I've never seen anything more hideous.

holy shit that look on his face its like he just ejaculated in his pants seeing those 2 beauties

#transleaders
#sidelinednomore
#takeaknee
#nflgbt

>WHY DOESN'T THE NFL HAVE ANY TRANS CHEERLEADERS THOSE BIGOTS?
those dudes manhandle balls for a living, you really thing they're not closet gay? they'll love this shit and stop kneeling to get it.

Bump, this is a good plan

it clearly isn't a faked reaction from castro's bastard...

This argument gets thrown out a lot, but it's undeniably true in this case. SJW's don't watch professional sports, and the NFL knows it. They know these people hate sports not only because they were always picked last in gym, but also because sporting events are a pageant celebrating all things heteronormative. The NFL listens to its fans, and it's fans want tig ass biddies on real women.

Do you think leftists are just going to ignore the issue though because it originated on Sup Forums?

It's a real issue involving Transgenders, the fact that there are no trans cheerleaders isn't something we made up. The left are still going to eat it up and run with it despite where it originated.

also, what kinda shit trolling is this?
You guys are suppose to be better than this.
>.5/10 troll

It's a trap!

Thats not real is it? Honestly, that's fucking evil looking...like Saw 12 evil...

Bump

BUmp

bump

REMEMBER:
>#NFLbodydiversity
>#queerleaders

the day they have trans cheer leaders, I am never attending that sport again

its real my man i believe they run a youtube channel

Congrats, you realized you share a board with retarded teens with no understanding of subtlety

We have to shut it down go- I mean guys!

Did my part lul, the culture wa just went hot

fuck, that dude is so creepĂ˝... imagine maybe he is fantasycing about his kid

bump

on va gagner

Who is this motherfucker?

Any suggestions for the #

Bump

#queerleaders
#NFLbodydiversity-so you can include fat chicks

this. they will pick it up and turn it around "to get back at the nazis"

bump

ty i lay awake at night thinking of injustices by ablests. im glad pol is finally supporting a good cause!

That's the dad....

#transleaders

Oh my fucking god.

Most child fucking relationships include close family members.

Not only abelists but fat shamers.

i kno right? im tired of #thinprivilege

i hope we can find a fabulously plush trans cheerleader!

I fully support this message.

#takeATranKnee

>Pretending most trans women aren't hot as fuck

>women

>women

>women

So @MistSonata is actually sexist against transgender people, as they do not wish to support them as Cheerleaders.

Get that spreading.

Trans people won't work for the amount of money they pay cheerleaders

Cheerleader pay gap
r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVxnSv8lZi7EATrhx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTBydWNmY2MwBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM0BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1506422867/RO=10/RU=https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/09/sports/a-wage-fight-gains-momentum.html/RK=1/RS=H7heBgTf1vBYn0iaIfl_HZ.bmts-

the (((eye))) on her back

>her

this would actually have the highest chance of backfiring. you will always lose on the sex stuff. always. people like fucking things ultimately. the only thing that held back homo butt sex was the high christian population. if it wasn't a sin to god it honestly would have passed a lot sooner.

trans cheerleaders will have a far higher success rate of being accepted than homo butt sex was. the nfl will make damn sure the trannies would be passable. and thats the problem. as long as they're passable people will like it.

>women

The custodians are already over-worked cleaning vomit off the floor from drunk hooligans. We don't need any more vomiting.

I think the NFL is full of bigots

you dont know the nfls fanbase. dumb ass boomers and niggers both hate fags and trannies. the NFL has already lost the boomers by pandering to the niggers, so theyll lose the niggers next by pandering to faggots.

Twitter is cancer by definition

Do you realize that giving the normies the impression that the NFL might actually consider tranny cheerleaders would have catastrophic effects on the NFL?

The NFL doesn't even have to go through with it. People just have to believe that it might happen. It would be very easy to convince them of this possibility.

#sidelined no more

If they can pass a nigger off as a Titan, surely they can get a fag to shake his man pussy for Monday night football.