Islam and Slavery SEX

Hello POl...I am here spread the glories of Islam...There are certain undesirables in society I'm sure you agree
>Islam permits slavery
> its perfectly ok for a disobedient, socially undesirable woman to be a slave
>Slave women were required mainly as concubines and menials. A Muslim slaveholder was entitled by law to the sexual enjoyment of his slave women. While free women might own male slaves, they had no such right.

The homeless, prostitutes, NEETs, and financial failures and low-iq persons. These people are failures because they are suited to be slaves. Why have a whore be payed for sexual if she can be a slave to a man...Why have a man homeless on the streets while he could be a well-fed slave. Islam permits slavery. Why waste valuable human resources..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfevBIsVG1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oo yes, savage me Achmed.

Also, stupid niggers who want to play football won't waste their physical prowess on something so retarded. They will be for labor.

The bible permits slaves as well, in fact it says the enemies we defeat we can take their women as slaves after we kill their men

Niggers can't be slaves, they're beasts of the field animals don't have rights and can't be enslaved

The best thing about Islamic slavery is that they would castrate the blacks.

How many black descendants of slaves are there in the middle east demanding gibs and fucking up society?

>These people are failures because they are suited to be slaves.
I'm a tranny, am I suited to be a slave?

I could be a harem guard. That's traditionally been the ideal role for eunuch/transsexual slaves, right?

They castrate all slaves including millions of whites during history. Morocan troops under Franco did the same to leftwing Spanish captives during the Spanish Civil war

No, you are mentally ill and should be kept locked in an insane assylum for life or hanged.

You're trying way too hard to fit in. You work for the FBI or something? lol

God made man and woman, if someone thinks they can change Gods creation they have problems. Not only that the bible says cross dressers are an abomination, these people are insane mental retards who should be hanged in my opinion.
Also the bible says niggers are beasts of the field

Obviously you font know what you're talking about. May I suggest reading more of it before continuing.

Show me where it says slavery is forbidden

Fuck me that pic is fucking hot. Source?

>Franco did the same to leftwing Spanish captives during the Spanish Civil war
based

After the seventh year the slave is freed, and killing them would mean your death. Injuring them gained their freedom.

Sounds good

Islam permits sex changes though. Fuck your (((Bible))).

Best part about seeing naked slaves, is that it's not about sexualizing them. It's simply showing off the goods, and emphasizing their less-than-humanity.

Because Muhammedans worship satan not God

that's what i've always said : on the topic of women, islam is SPOT on.
they understand that women lie when they open their mouts, that they are parasites UNLESS they offer their ONLY use and constructive, positive function they have : to make children or as sex objects )

( the rest still sucks ass, tho )

>Hahahaha MUHAMMADANS, right guys?
>totally not an FBI agent, promise

Yeah I like how women are encouraged to be virtuous through their husbands. Like, is it really possible for us to be virtuous on our own?

It's 100% fact, Muhammedans are a cult of satan they're idol worshippers and follow the teachings of muhammed who was possessed by demons

Okay, fine, you're one of us, you can stop now.

Reminder. Sand people who kidnapped, raped, tortured and killed Anakin's mom, a literal fictional incarnation of the Goodness in the form of the Virgin Mary, would be able to do the exact same thing as people from the Arabia who practice the form of devil worship known as islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=pfevBIsVG1o

Sure, but i can I smoke a fattie and get trashed with my redneck Dad? No. So we don't want it.

We should, declare war on every muhammedan nation. The bible says if they refuse to surrender we have a right to kill all the men, loot their nation and take their women as slaves and their cattle for ourselves.

It's rather accurate, and simultaneously ironic because they refear him to the point of "idol worship".

>refear.... was a typo, but it actually makes sense that way.

Its almost like U didnt read the thread, kike

god why why have you done this
im cry laughing so fucking har
fuck you

wtf are you talking about?

You do realize Muslims are equally reverent of the Virgin Mary, and hold her in as high regard as Catholics? There's literally a whole chapter of the Quran named after her.

Islam is actually the perfect religion for Sup Forums, and you Amerikikes don't even realize it because Americans don't read.

The Bible permits slavery as well. Jesus even tells slaves to be faithful to their masters