North Korea and Ring of Fire

Some user was theorizing that North Korea's frequent nuke tests are sending tremors near the ring of fire, resulting in the apparent uptick of seismic activity and earthquakes around the globe

The end game would be to trigger catastrophic earthquakes throughout Asia Pacific and North America.

Could this be retarded enough to be true?

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/youtube/user/dutchsinse/monthly
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good and highly plausible given how sensitive the plates are.. The libtards who defend him will likely get BTFO from earthquakes and Volcanoes.

Pure pottery

who is this semen demon?

that's bullshit but i believe it

Dutchsinse is the final authority on forecasting desu

He does daily earthquake watch and has a nice model in tracking the movements

Kim Jing confirmed super villian

Also the h-bomb test triggered the deep quakes in japan which reached around and hit mexico with the 8.1

The interesting part is the coincidence with the X-class Solar flare. Dutchsinse has a pretty interesting conceptial theory (not proven) that the high energy solar flare gets channeled into the earth core via magnetic field exciting it further causing higher heat output and bigger quakes

I fell into a burning ring of fire
I went down, down, down
And the flames went higher
And it burns, burns, burns
The ring of fire

No.
A Nuke vs the ring of fire is like shooting a BB gun at a battleship

>Could this be retarded enough to be true?

Don't tell me the idea doesn't excite you.

>post yfw you were able to witness Kim Jong harness the power of the solar system to trigger catostrophic natural disasters in order to save best korea

Nigga you could stick the Tsar Bomba inside the Sand Andreas fault and the cunt wouldnt move an inch. We as humans still dont have the capability to move trillions of tons of land yet.

Dude, I love Talking Heads.

the pseudoscience necessary for your hypothesis to be correct is astounding.

Thats fucking Bob Dylan you double cunt

>Also the h-bomb test triggered the deep quakes in japan which reached around and hit mexico with the 8.1

This is what I believe too, notice how close to when a rocket was being fired Japan would ALWAYS have an earthquake a couple weeks before the launch would take place?

I think an Australian would recognize the lyrics from our very own John Farnham.

>not recognizing linkin park in the year 2015+8

socialblade.com/youtube/user/dutchsinse/monthly

Dutchsinse is growing pretty rapidly after the N.Korean H-Bomb test was caught live on stream before the government release the news to the public.

The cool part happens when he called the Mexican 8.1 in the correct magnitude ranges the night before

His methodology used is a pretty interesting model that “may” pioneer the geosciences further

I agree, but what do Nazis under Antarctica have to do with it all?

So thicc do you have more?