It's over. It's fucking over

It's over. It's fucking over.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/912475288499621888
sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/08/10/nfl-allow-dallas-cowboys-wear-arm-arm-decal-helmets-games
youtube.com/watch?v=UbSA2OVHJFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

keep telling you burgers
it's all visuals

and the most powerful image will be an empty stadium
or fans walking out when those niggers kneel

bend the knee for massa

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

B-O-Y-C-O-T-T

What happened to anyone who didn't stand would get fired? What a dick

were they all fired?

The NFL? Yes, the NFL is over

so how long until they really fuck up and attack the fans for boycotting them?

OY VEY

BEND OVA WHITEBOIS. WESA CUMMIN INSIDE U NOW. WRECK DAT ASSSSSSHOLE.

I can still handle all this winning.

we beez protestin systemic racism nigga
whitey beez holden us down
muh boy mike brown had his hand up when da po po popped em
he dindu nuffen nigga
da pigs be killen us fo no fuggen resin dawg
black libes matter

But that won't happen.

The people who slavishly defend Trump no matter what are a minority.

He was an idiot to try to get somebody fired for engaging in speech that he doesn't like. That's SJW shit.

It's not a big deal. People can be wrong, and do stupid shit.

You won't get those visuals. They won't spread them.

Now I understand why whites dumped ice cream sundaes on these peoples heads.

HOW MANY OF THESE RETARD NIGGER GARBAGE THREADS NEED TO BE ON THE FUCKING BOARD YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS

We will though.

>That's SJW shit.
No shit you fucking leaf.
What do you want? Nice cuck speech?
They want Alinsky rules, we ratchet it up.

We will see what is and isn't a big deal, now run along back to plebbit

cant censor live game footage i'd imagine

Stand for the flag of ZOG

Look at that smug look on that asshole's face. You can tell the whole stadium is booing him.

No.

It has just begun.

goddamn that looks like fun
>ywn walk down to the soda fountain to dump some ice cream on uppity negress heads then head next door to down a beer in the local watering hole

sounds like a fun Friday night

are you joking? it just started

if u fucking losers actually watched the game u would see that they did thus before the anthem and locked arms and stood for the anthem

why hasn't this old white man been fired yet Sup Forums, exactly as Donald Demanded?
W-Will he be fired tomorrow, Sup Forums? ?pol/..?

So ratchet it up and stop being a whiny faggot that says "well fuck you and everyone else that doesn't want to play with me, I'm taking my ball and going home."

We need to meme magic a politician into doing this in Congress. Preferably in the lead up to the midterms. I want to see that aftermath.

some shop a extra tip into those stars on the helmets

Just enough to trigger dotards like you

>Altfags are losing the culture war

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I honestly can't wait for my black sons to fuck your daughters. Tis a glorious day.

>It's over. It's fucking over.
Paying degenerates Africans millions to ridicule our country and our flag while supporting Black Lives Matter death to whitey chants probably isn't the best business model

>can't wait for my black sons
implying they will live long enough

It's fucking retarded to demand that people stand for a song and a piece of cloth. This country was founded on rejected arbitrary exercises of power, and the importance of individual liberty. The President saying you must obey his decree of snapping to attention at the anthem is no better than Kim Jong-Un forcing people to hang his picture in their homes.

Trump loves to hide behind the argument that American patriots fought and died for the flag and anthem. They did not. They fought for the people and ideals that the flag represents, and so that their descendants would always have the freedom to live life according to their own principals. I will always stand for the anthem, but I will also always fight to defend those who choose not to. Liberty, not loyalty, is what makes America great, and I condemn any President who says otherwise.

Based Texas team all Kneels as well as owner. Beta DC team all stands except 3 nobodies including owner. Really made me think.

Good ol military training. Learn2pie

gay

That is the look of someone being blackmailed. I wonder what the NFL and Roger Jewdell have on Jerry? How else would you explain the sudden change in his attitude toward the kneeling?

Juked. Other guy will claim streamsniping.

does everyone know what actually happened? they briefly knelt BEFORE the anthem and then all stood for the anthem. aside from the merits of the protest being horsehit, they weren't actually disrespecting the flag or anthem so I'm not sure what the issue is here.

I'll never watch another NFL or NBA game again.

>is no better than Kim Jong-Un
NFL cuck detected, bet you bought your wife Steelers jersey, do make her wear it when her bull comes over or do you roll play just like one of the boys?

Sup Forums is full of anti-american retardation. the people here who claim to be true americans are those fighting against the values this country is founded on. anyone upset at these players protesting are anti-fucking-american.

>Republicans have total power
>on social issues they have no power anymore

If this was a yryl thread, I would have lost. I remember seeing this live on Fox 4 News (in the DFW area).

No, fuck off.

It doesn't fucking matter when they did it. This kneeling shit is about hating America and Cops it shouldn't be done at all.

you fuck off you new wave conservative retard

ha!!!!

nobody listen to this lying idiot. the picture shows it all--they had a choice between the American flag and dishonest, pointless bullshit "protests," and they chose their side. The image says everything you need to know--the Cowboys, and the entire NFL, are spitting on the flag that our veterans died for.

I'll never watch another NFL game, I'm throwing out all my merchandise, and I'm voting for Trump in 2020 even if the Democrats nominate Jesus Christ almighty to run against him.

but it does matter. as I said, the merits of the protest to begin with is BS, but the uproar has been over disrespecting the national anthem, which absolutely DID NOT happen here.

niggers will rule over this land and all the chicken it contains little white cucks

Sounds like the crowd thinks it's over for the Nigger Felon League.
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/912475288499621888

Don't pretend you've ever seen your black sons.

We agree. NFL are fucked.

these communist loser fag football players are killing america, they will pay dearly!!! BOYCOTT THE NFL AND GOD BLESS THE US

>[AUDIENCE BOOING LOUDLY]

Rip NFL. It was a nice run.

Haha wow I didn't realize this was in Arizona. And they still got booed out of the building.

Imagine what the reaction is going to be back in Dallas.

I know a lot of people that will never spend money on NFL again. The boomers are pissed. The NFL will never be the same.

I'm not lying you fucking moron. I hate the NFL and will never watch a game again. But that doesn't change the facts - this picture that "shows it all" was taken in the moments before the anthem. They then rose and stood for the anthem. that's just a fact. don't spoil the point we're trying to make with fake news.

TFW my city Pittsburgh is keeping players inside so they can't do their faggot protest (no pic just imagine smugness)

sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/08/10/nfl-allow-dallas-cowboys-wear-arm-arm-decal-helmets-games

NFL didn't let Cowboys wear sticker honoring slain cops. Jerry didn't put up much of a fight then either.

It's been over for like 4 years now. No way around the CTE thing. Only a matter of time before some law firm called Goldberg, Goldberg and Goldstein sues the league into oblivion and they make it 2 hand touch.

Now they're pandering to groids and Shitlibs who have always hated football and wanted it to fail. Good move. You'll get a bunch of articles claiming ownership didn't bend the knee till it affected their bottom line and that they don't care about their nigger pets(because they don't). I have no idea what ownership is thinking.

>This damage control

We don't care. Your precious niggerball league is done. Those who bent the knee showed their hatred of America, white people, and the president with one action.

They're free to do that and patriots are free to never support these millionaire niggers again.

Honest question, why do you think he did this? Did (((they))) convince him it was in his best interest not to get (((suicided)))? Or did he bet all his money on negroes keeping ratings up?

Doing anything other rending respect during the anthem is disrespect to the ceremony.

Taking a knee is flagrant disrespect.

Just when I thought this country couldn't become more retarded.

Brace for impact fellow americlowns. If any of you could give up larping, shitposting and vidya for more than 72 hours you would realize that you should be preparing for systemic failure.

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSA2OVHJFY
Villanueva still a good guy

Nike forced him to do it.

If only they were the whites we learned about in our history books maybe they'd have lynched these uppity nogs and put an end to this

proof it, RETARD. I know how to read a picture. They're clearly on their knees. It's a disgrace to everyone man woman and child that DIED for that flag.

SHILLING

Pls shill this
Transleaders NOW

the most upset people ive seen are boomers burning their jerseys

>boomers have the money
>boomers are fanatic

get them to boycott and it will work

>they're free to protest
>I'm retarded for thinking they're ungrateful shits anyway
Fascinating how that works

yeah, they're on their knees. BEFORE the anthem. holy shit are you that fucking dense?

Sounds like you a faggot XDDDDD

So, have rating actually fell? Audiences dropped? Asking for my sister.

This picture pisses me off so much, degeneracy like this just makes me want to hate fuck that tranny.

because our culture is full of sjw degeneracy

Ratings have been falling for a few years now, not sure how much this helped

Yes, it isn't enough to be tolerant of chimps chimping.
You must also agree with them and continue to support their chimpy antics.
That's how tolerance works now.

>died for that flag
Electing draft dodgers to lead others into battle is the worst insult of all

When you stand before the flag you better be standing!

What? The nigger coach was crying and bitching because a player went out and stood for the anthem instead of hiding in the locker room with the traitorous niggers and cowardous whites.

The Steelers gave the middle finger to all the white blue collar workers that make up their fanbase. They deserve death with the rest.

I'm not watching this game but I will check the score hoping the Dallas Homeboys lose for pulling this shit.

>wanting to fuck a tranny
You're the real degenerate here

Remind Jerry Jones about the time he cheated on his wife while a cheer leader took a knee.

JUST

Dallas cuckboys

#boycottnfl ... get it trending

Yeah Bill Clinton is a dick.

Yeah slick willy was breddy shit

Except they did but the traitorous nigger loving yankees came in and started arresting these patriots for defending dixie from the niggers.

>D-d-on't invade my sports safe space or I'll stop watching