Fell for the meme

My Dad "boomer" is a Nigger ball enthusiast who only watches (((MSM))) and seriously thinks that the cops go head hunting for niggers every night for fun. How can I explain to him the fact that nigs (even though they are a minority) commit over half of violent crime (I know this shit is getting old guys but I need help)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/black-lies-matter/article/2600164
c-span.org/video/?411354-4/heather-macdonald-discusses-ferguson-effect
google.com/amp/amp.nationalreview.com/article/449505/police-shootings-black-men-race-not-reason-causal-effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take a drive through that one part of town that used to be white 40 years ago

Heather Mac Donald is the cops' brains
-she makes the best pro-cop arguments
-she has stats, etc.

Fuckin halfbreeds

Show him the crime statistics (by race) that the FBI released today for 2016.

Yes, cops do take people on ride-alongs
-and, yes, it changes minds real quick
-but watch out for cops, fellow autists

He's from a small white town which makes it so much more bizarre

/thread
Nothing has made me more racist than living in a black neighborhood.

This, just make sure you don't flash your headlights on any cars with theirs off.

Thanks, I'll do that

My dad and are both huge Nigger Felon League fans and one of our favorite gametime traditions is to point out the criminal charges of the dozens of felons currently playing in the league, almost all of them black. So I don't think you have to be a cucked faggot to watch sportsball

Move to the city, then invite him to visit.

Worked for my parents.

No. Take him to the inner city. Let him see what he's isolated and sheltered from.

>Nigger Felon League
Kek, but true.

So cops working in Democrat run cities, with black mayors, black city council, black police chief, and black or Hispanic officers have a systemic racism problem? Can you realistically say in these situations that cops in these precincts wake up in the morning and say: "Wow, I really hope I can kill some niggers for no reason today. I can't wait to jeapordize my career, livelyhood, family, freedom, reputation, and the reputation of my police department to kill some darkies!!!"

If you can consider this, and still think there is a problem, you're a retarded monkey.

KNEEGER

no, that makes complete sense. It's the same reason eurofags welcome refugees with open arms. You can't truly be a "racist" unless you know firsthand how bad niggers/muslims/jews really are.

OH LOOK ITS ANOTHER RETARDED NIGGER BALL THREAD GOOD THING YOUVE MADE ANOTHER BECAUSE THERES JUST NOT ENOUGH OF THEM ALREADY YOU RETARD FAGGOTS ARE FUCKING CANCER

that

fucking

NOSE

>seriously thinks that the cops go head hunting for niggers every night for fun.
God damnit, why am I not on the fun timeline. Fuck you stein's;gate

just show him real stats curated by US government agencies.

i bet he's an alcoholic too

You can't, i.q. goes down with age

They already know the truth about our darker friends. They just need to be guided towards accepting reality.

Libshits live in a hugbox via leddit and the like. Sup Forums is the complete opposite. We're used to accepting nasty truths. They live in denial with rose colored glasses on.

read heather mac donald.
black LIES matter. "The idea that the U.S. is experiencing an epidemic of racially driven police shootings is also false, and dangerously so. Several studies released this year show that police officers are less likely to shoot blacks than whites."
washingtonexaminer.com/black-lies-matter/article/2600164
video: c-span.org/video/?411354-4/heather-macdonald-discusses-ferguson-effect
The War on Cops Heather MacDonald talked about her new book, The War on Cops, in which she attributes the recent spike in violent crimes in several major U.S. cities to the “Ferguson effect.” The term “Ferguson effect” refers to the idea that increased scrutiny of police has led to an increased murder rate in major U.S. cities, and is derived from the fatal police shooting in August 2014 of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri
"Police Aren’t Targeting and Killing Black Men" google.com/amp/amp.nationalreview.com/article/449505/police-shootings-black-men-race-not-reason-causal-effect