Hunter x Hunter

Camilla is dangerous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3hyARHe1DE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it just me, or is this method of choosing a succesor to the throne incredibly stupid and dangerous? Who in their right mind would think this is a good idea?

Skeleton?

She's the first to die. Screencap this.

>Who in their right mind would think this is a good idea?
A delusional dictator?

Is it wrong to root for Tserriednich?

Survival of the fittest nigga. Whether it be through might, wit or money.

how far in the voyage will we be before the first one drops?

And none of his advisors or the people who actually run the country said anything? All of the Princes agreed?
If he wanted a bloody succession war, why do it on this boat where it could easily become public?

Someone will die next chapter.

Can't affect your bone thickness unless you take GH.

Will Chrollo use convert hands for the troupe members?

I'm expecting at least one of them to die in the next two chapters.

I have no idea why, how or when he thought it was a good idea, but he clearly states a few chapters back that he wants a "strong" successor. And what better way is there than to have a literal death match between each and every offspring?

Nothing happened: the chapter

Beyond is damn huge.

But why do the death match on the boat? Why not do it in the Palace or something? Somewhere where you don't risk ruining a historic voyage and ruining your reputation by letting it become public.
There's just too many ways this could go wrong.

Retard: (You)

Togashi's perfectly set us up so he can do something exciting soon and then go on break again.
Progress has been made

I feel like it's a relay bad idea to kill someone early in the voyage, especially with floors 3-5 in shit shape

In a twist, the first one to die is the baby.

>Gon and Killua still nowhere to be seen.
Please god let it stay like this.

it's been a while since I read, why didn't the baby and the mom just stay home and say no to the throne

> The first to die will be the one who Togashi intentionally left their thoughts out
> (You)

If thats the case, he would have gave her a generic line like the other ones.

>There's just too many ways this could go wrong.
Absolutely. Maybe Fat King Cole wants to see how they can handle an extraordinary situation like this. Maybe he wants to test them if they can adapt. Maybe he's just a fat lunatic.

THIS BETTER BE BAIT

read the manga

I don't understand, how did you make it through 300 chapters of gon if you hate him?

Quick question. I'm an animeonly fag. Since the manga is starting to pick back up again, which volume is it safe for me to pick up on?

nd don't u say 1 u cheeky fuk

the biggest twist would be bateman or first born dying. I'm expecting some of the literally whos or krillin dying first though

Watch out Kurapika!

>Baby Prince is a nen user
Saw it coming honestly.

Chapter 1.

you have to participate

They were all given an uncontrollable nen beast. Nothing indicates that the baby itself is a user.

ok where the fuck can i read the chapter none of the sites i use have it but its apparently out

i think its more sinister than that, maybe the royal blood is needed to open the gate or king need to sacrifice them for something only he know. Or the whale is ark and the world will be destroyed when gate open

Chapter uno

THIS CHAPTER WAS BORING

Is Kurapika a manlet?

What is the chance that Gon and Killua will be on the ship?

0%

Sasuga, speed reader-san strikes again!

Yeah

Premier chapitre.
Good for you. Go read Black Clover.

It's actually a somewhat clever plan. The king wants to find a strong successor and he also wants to explore and possibly even colonize the Dark Continent in his name. Now, the Dark Continent is dangerous as fuck and the King knows that. So how do you ensure that people will fight fiercely for something unknown like that, far from their homes? Simple: you don't make it about the Dark Continent at all, you make it a battle for succession, where everyone who wants a shot at the throne has no choice but to compete.

You decide.

youtube.com/watch?v=_3hyARHe1DE

First chapter, filthy secondary.

Asspull fight for several chapters and boring as fuck set up chapter for a bunch of 1 percenters nobody cares about. HXHfags still calm this manga is better than One Piece?

He's a trap, so it's ok

not the same guy but i love gon and still want to not see him for this arc.
it is because i think he reached his goal and deserve to rest (same for killua with his sis)

Do not respond to bait.

>The Troupe messed up people tickets and made everyone mad

Maybe I missed something but why are the Princes going to the dark continent?
Isn't the place extremely dangerous with the calamities and such?
If they don't end up killing each other on the boat then the continent would surely be equally as dangerous due to the lack of civilization.

I don't understand this plot at all. Why are women and children going to a dangerous uncharted territory.
Why is royalty going to an uncharted territory? Couldn't they wait until the new continent is confirmed safe?

>muh deconstruction

that's togashi being careless i guess

Yeah this chapter was more befitting of being called Disappointment

That's not how the SURVIVAL GAME is played.

Succession war + phantom troupe + insane clown = ?

This really is shaping up to be the best arc.

And yet this chapter is still more interesting than 5 out of the 7 Hisoka vs Chrollo chapters.

171 is above average, he's taller than me.

Lowest Queen a cute.

STOP THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW. I don't want these memories get ruined by that shitty music.

DON'T SAY THAT ON Sup Forums... OH SHIT THEY ARE COMING

FUCKING MANLET
KYS RIGHT NOW.
WHO /fit/ here

Because they aren't, it's just a political trip

Who gives a shit about "muh deconstruction" as you put it. If you cannot handle a chapter to set up the story, which contains an above average amount of exposition, then you're clearly reading the wrong series. You don't need neck-breaking action every week.

You know what? Just write Jump a letter and tell them Togashi is boring. Maybe they'll drop him because of it.
That'll teach him.
Reread the chapter again and try to spot the point where they talk about the "new land". They don't talk about the Dark Continent, that landmass is not common knowledge outside of the Hunter Association.

LOW
O
W

>expositionfags get mad at fighting chapters
>fightfags get mad at exposition chapters

The girls in the suits are cute

Degenerate manlet

Why Oito has suicidal intentions? What is wrong with her?

I liked all the chapters.

What a manlet kek

They're the original odd couple!

So is it confirmed that Chrollo still has Kortopi's powers after death?

How else would they have copied the tickets and gotten in the boat?

WHEN

WILL

THEY

LEARN

?

Why is Ging such an asshole?

there's loads of ways for them to have sneaked on,everything is a clusterfuck

>already had extremely dark aura
>post-death Nen makes her Nen Beast become unstoppable and it goes on a slaughter across the whole boat

>171
>above average
yeah, keep telling yourself that

What a fucking manlet.

Glad my boy hisoka is 187(BARELY above that manlet cutoff but above nonetheless) and /fit/ as fuck.

Reminder that Hisoka got beat up by a skinny manlet.

Presumably would want a quick and painless death for her and Wobble if the alternative is getting into some of the cuntier princes hands.

>no hisoka
Shit chapter tbqh fàm

But only because Hisoka's almonds weren't activated, it'll be different next time.

Hisoka dies

>no hisoka

How tall is best boy Chrollo?

5'9.5
manlet as fuck.

>pika and hisoka are the PoV characters for the boat

Put yourself in her shoes for a second. You have to participate in the war of succession or you die. You are the latest wife of the King and therefore on the very bottom rung of that hierarchical ladder.
The higher ranking princes are either insane, psychotic or just plain evil and will do anything within their means to win.

Her chances of Woble winning this war is somewhere close to zero. Would you pretend to have Fighting Spirit™ or simply just accept your fate when the odds are stacked against you on a level you might not even comprehend?

177 which is 5.95 which coincidentally is my exact height as well

>tfw didn't make it

>yfw pariston talks pika into killing himself

>he's my height

based, the world is designed around our height

Can't wait to see him again.

At least you're taller than me, I'm the same height as Kurapika.

I would fight, of course. If I'm gonna die anyway, might as well go without regrets. And then... I might just live.