How many of you would gladly wish for the happening of all happenings? Even if you were to be obliterated into ash...

How many of you would gladly wish for the happening of all happenings? Even if you were to be obliterated into ash, would those 15 minutes of Sup Forums shitposting be worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm fine. I'm on the East Coast.

tfw even the type of dong 2 can't get you

I unironically want this to happen

Only if there's something after death, maybe like a sandbox version of the whole universe. Prolly worth if true.

Imagine all the people streaming their deaths on Youtube, having the time of their life, fully intoxicated, music blaring, and then... silence. Biggest party of 2017.

Like Garry's Mod?

Shitposters will be telling people that all of the mysterious blue lights in the sky are actually Extraterrestrial spacecraft and that everyone needs to run outside and greet them

tfw live in hawaii and youre getting fucked if any conflict happens. ever.

And here I tought autralia was closer to NK than the US, how come they get a bigger influx of chinese?

>mfw kim fatty the 3rd tries to nuke the capitol of Wisconsin and just ends up nuking some poor farmers 300 acres of land full of cows. RIP moo moos

Kinda sad that the missile that would kill me would be a dong...but whatever I'm miserable...death by dongs it is.

The future ahead looks more bleak without the nukes exploding, honestly. It's not like our lives end outcome is any different with nukes, it just standardizes the timing.

i say we let them get good enough nukes to shoot ((NYC)), then we do something

Me too!

The missles go over the arctic really, the map is goofy

LA here.
I hope to God the crazy little fucker does it, sink the entire west coast.
Imagine how many problems it'd solve if all of America's leftists, most of their nonwhites and the majority of (((their))) propaganda mediums were wiped out in an instant.

I pray for the day.

You want them to nuke Trump Tower?

I like this "map" because you can tell it was made by a dumbass who doesn't have even a rudimentary understanding of map projections.

Here's one by someone who actually knew what they were doing.

East coast user here.
> Liberals on the west coast who support this tyrant vs their own country get blown the fuck out
> America is cleansed of the kike engine digital and analog
> Gives America the green light to annihilate any asshole whose threatened or stood up to and against freedom and democracy w/ impunity
> Country becomes stronger and true patriotism reigns
> Kim Harbor

What's there not to like...
A revelation of sorts..
Pottery in motion

Lets see how many kneel to idiocy after their brain disease precipitates their ruin.

9/23/17
Habbenings and revelations of sorts are on the menu
Bali Volcano about to blow any day now

Not only that but all these little pussies would start respecting the flag when firefighters are ripping their bodies out of the debris.

i wish they wouldwork on improving the range so they could hit israel

californians and seattleites must be purged. come on kim you fucking gook faggot launch already.

Don't worry, see

v8JdKBY
discord

no, they'd sue the city for rough handling by the fascist firefighters.

OP why do you suck????

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

nah nigga trump tower has tesla teleportation capabilities in the case of a nuke
trump tower will be the only thing left afterward

OMG that image is so racist!!!!! Yemen is excluded from the highlighted countries despite its territory being inside the range. Just because they're muslims. THIS IS RACISM, LOOK WHAT YOU'VE PROVOKED DOTARD DRUMPF!!!! #RESIST

the first place I'd go is here. Let's do it

>implying the earth is round
user I...

I live up near Detroit. I'm not going to get nuked because there's nothing of value out here. Our manufacturing plants have been shitty and failing for years and the few farms we have just make milk and corn. There's literally nothing up here but flat land with a bunch a poor people and lower middle class sprinkled in. Our main tourist attraction is the Great lakes.

I don't give a fuck about what Kim does to west coast faggots.

This. A lot of places in the US aren't very densely populated and are of little strategic value.

that's what you get for living in a faggy hippie state.

>cant reach NZ

Feels pretty comfy senpai.

Would be awesome.
Im still hoping Best korea will set us free, Even if it is bloody and horrid.

>Darwinfags BTFO
Do your worst Kim

darwin BTFO

>tfw I live between Camp Pendleton and San Francisco
>the biggest dock yard and the biggest Marine base on the West Coast
Do it Kim

>Hits Los Angeles
>"Oh no you didn't"
>Invades DPRK
>Wins in a week
>America loses it's worst part and ends communism
>The media(see pic)

(Hand-rubbing intensifies)

>Lil'Kim nukes San Fran/ LA
>Goes down in history as the man that saved the US.

Luckily I live very far out of Kim's reach. It would be kinda fun to see the libtards in Seattle, Portland, SF and LA get nuked tho.

I want North Korea to do something already, Even if the city I live in is hit. Just pls no earthquake

Nork nukes have the range of Chinese trade. Every port could be hit with a blast from a bomb planted a decade ago.

He should just blow up Mexico City and maybe we'll consider a peace treaty

Honestly, any west coast major city getting gone would improve this country.

Considering where I live, I'd welcome it. Few months off work would be nice

>"type of dong" missile

Is Kim /ourpsychopath/?

Liberal here. I have only seen support to Kim from Sup Forums nazis lmao

Not far enough

NK probably doesn't even know my shitty country exists, and even if they did they wouldn't care enough to nuke us anyway.

i'm suddenly rooting for north korea now

Because they understand that it would require a major happening for it to happen.
Doubt that it's because they support the gook king

Even if the earth was flat it wouldn't look like the OP map

>This will kill the awful Califags.
Do it, Kim!

N O D O N G
O
D
O
N
G

Nothing really to worry about.

Please east coasters take me in. I am a lowly west coaster. I don't want to be turned into nuclear ash.

>yfw is safe

>west coast
>ancap flag
sorry, you're on your own.

Im safe according to that map but in all honesty id rather not see it happen.

I live in Oregon and desperately want that fat fuck to nuke Portland.

>Mock our coast for fuck knows how long.
>"P-Please, East-kun! Save us from the big, bad Kim Jong-un!"
Nah, get fucked.

Imagine if we could just cause the NK nukes to detonate in their own country. Solves multiple problems.

>would those 15 minutes of Sup Forums shitposting be worth it?

You know they would. ;)

>Can't even reach New Zealand

How many nukes does Best Korea even have? Even hitting a single target would require multiple bombs.

at best, probably 3 ICBMs. but as we wait, the more they'll get.

>The missles go over the arctic really, the map is goofy
Yeah, I think a flat earther made the map

post yfw the shadows burned into the walls like hiroshima would have huge ear gauges and starbucks mug shapes.

People forget it takes a missile a long time to travel thousands of miles. In that time it would be easily shot down by the USAF

hipsteroshima

Or a lost seagull

Their missiles can't reach the parts of America that want to kill them the most

>Melbourne and Sydney are finally in range

this thought gives me really bad cognitive dissonance. i fully trust the USAF has full capabilities of shooting down a real nuke, and is probably hiding their real power level as to how and what they'll do. i know they've successfully have in simulations/controlled enviroments

but at the same time, it's like shooting a bullet out of the air with another bullet

i really don't know what to believe

why is that a perfect circle when its a map projection of a sphere

at least we can believe in kinetic bombardment, right senpai?

Wouldn't the nukes EMPs destroy the servers though?

Please nuke Marseille Kim-sama.

Please be San Francisco

>t's like shooting a bullet out of the air with another bullet
False analogy. More like shooting down a jet plane with another jet plane. How fast do you think these things travel? TOPOL ICMBs traveled at roughly 15,000 MPH, that's currently the fastest ICMB on record and it only belongs to the Russians.

An X-15 can hit speeds up to 4,500 MPH. A fleet of them scattered across the ocean could easily make the shot.

>kinetic bombardment

i had to look this up, but i've heard of this concept before. if you're talking about US nukes on a satellite orbiting earth at this very second, yea i wouldn't be surprised desu

This is what I saw last year when I watched the orchestra play Zelda.

I just want that whole area to burn.

haha it was confirmed earlier too.

>Not just putting the cross on her chest since the dress is already red
0/10 maymay

i've been through there. bunch of smelly gauge hippies were out screeching about some sjw garbage. think it was the trayvon bullshit. even the police are faggots there.

Eugene, Oregonfag here.
If they hit anywhere near Portland, I just want to tell you guys, its been an honor shitposting with you.

>Rocket boi nukes liberal shithole
>Best korea gets wiped off the map in response

>Tfw Right in the middle between Camp Pendleton and Camp Mira Mar.
>Biggest marine base on West Coast and fucking Top Gun Academy
Cheers mate.

if they do that, we should make them a state.

>it would never even have a chance of hitting

>current year
>still thinks the earth is round

>10 kilotons
Nigga they got H bombs now

Yep

No

Yes.. it would most definitely be worth it

Kim is literally living the Sup Forums thread
>you have one nuke, where do you drop it

I could just move east. Or go to Australia, which I've always wanted to visit.

Although, since nukes are involved, we'll all probably just die from the fallout anyway.
>mfw those southern nutballs in their nuclear bunkers will be the only ones left alive.