Brain thread

Lets get a good brain thread going goys

I'm on the 4th level, although I don't go to church I do understand the purpose of the bible.

Same, still looking for a non-cucked church to go to.

what's the christian equivalent to Sikhism? Kirpans might be my favorite religious tradition

Why you bring back childhood memories user?

And why isn't raven at the bottom of the list?

whoever made this honestly needs to kill himself

I regret even giving you this (you)

You can have a (You) too, friend.

Bread crashed

that is the most autistic image I have ever seen

good one

>zweihander deprived two-handed no-parry
>only dumping STR, even when past reasonable returns
>only heavy attacks

topkek

topest kek

my favorite

>your woman
>has a nigro in her womb

Literal cuck tier

if you hate commies it really is the most effective way to purge them.

classic one

Lmfao

it's called a mosque.

What if you don't want to blow into pieces?

The liberals don't even realize the irony

I'm on three. I have no use for cucked churches which help Africans and beat down men

I move fluidly between three, four, and five. There is a time and place or each of them.

kek

kek

fuck that, just throw them in the oven. I never had any doubts about that.

topkek

i can't change allah's will, user.

nice.

I'm on stage one possibly 2

stage 5 nigger

>leaf
>5+ replies in one post

cancer, get out reddit fag

>Replies to entire thread
>Leaf
How high are you, nigger?

What's with all the christfaggotry? Believing in shit with no verifiable data is pointless. Picking the religion with a zombie jew is even dumber.

S I D E S R E M O V E D

>muh data
nice fedora

Open and shut case.

spbp
well done OP

>SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS ME

>Adults should have imaginary friends.

this one is accurate

Literally me.

I thought of this a long time back. It was my first reaction to hearing the phrase.

Yeah, I am white.

All wrong. The Earth doesn't actually exist.

The point of Christianity is faith. It wouldn't make sense to belive in it if there were data

Do you faggots enjoy having a zombie jew as an imaginary friend?

Look up society of St. Pius X if you're Catholic.

Antique farming equipment

>there is a God, but he just believes whatever the people on earth believe too

More retarded than atheism.

Why would believing shit that can't be verified be useful? Why believe some specific nonsense over some other nonsense. Especially nonsense that says a zombie jew is your lord.

My personal fav

divide and conquer shill please go

>we're gonna need a bigger brain

You should add JFK is still alive at the end. Theres some talk of it being faked.

This one is a WIN. Epic win.

How many of us have found this meme to be 100% true.

>tfw last level

>Muslims believe the state of your body in death is your body in the after life
>Muslims blow themselves up believing this
>They do this for the comfort of flesh - 70 something virgins
>Tfw you blast yourself into 1,000 pieces and your dick does not survive and the virgins are left to caress your soul dust
???
How do terrorists justify being so stupid?

I'm not shilling shit. I'm annoyed that christcuckery is somehow still not completely mocked by all anons. It's shit term logic on par with thinking diversity is good.

kek this is my oc, pic is more of mine

Up-boat!

Can't be racist if there's only one race

>That flag
10/10

UNITE

THE

RIGHT

fucker

Do you enjoy being a soulless bag of flesh with no reason to live but "muh race" even though most white people fucking hate you for being racist? Christianity is the only real way to stop this degeneracy, "muh race" isn't going to be important to even 10% of people no matter how much you hype it. Knowing that there is a creator who has a will for you and a path to salvation is how even the dumbest and brightest of people will feel inclined to get their shit together. degeneracy = you go to hell

I'm noticing a lot of these loop around. Most of these are jokes but it seems like most of us agree you can't really claim to have wisdom unless your viewpoint is tested.

Dec 23, 1913 is when it ended. The end of the civil war is when the deepstate began, in my mind.

kek

this one is very good.

this

I'd vote for a christcuck in the short term to stop white genocide. Doesn't mean believing in zombie jews isn't fucking retarded.
That's not an argument for actually believing shit-tier logic. It's just a reason to trick retards into following you so we don't all get genocided.

then you need to lurk more, faggot

No it's not, it was compatible with every view you have some point in time. You are blind if you think you can distinguish between Weatern Civilization and Christianity. The history is so intertwined with our values, morals, and national identity. We've become weaker and more degenerate since we've abandoned Christ, all you're doing is accelerating that.

>Can't be racist if there's only one race

Here's one for you, but I'm too lazy to make it.
>Soros is a good guy, he helps liberals, minorities, and is for world peace through globalization
>Soros is a bad guy, he's destroying our world by creating a refugee crises and is paying people to protest violently
>Soros is a bad guy, he sold out his fellow Jews to the Nazis
>Soros is a good guy, he sold out his fellow Jews to the Nazis
>Soros is a good guy, he's creating an enemy for the superior white race to overcome to finally push for global dominance

>It's just a reason to trick retards into following you so we don't all get genocided.
Exactly, religion is useful and I'd rather have a country full of "christcucks" than the alternative, you should to.

thanks famalam

I expaneded another one, and made it more redpilled. It's still a joke though. I think the beginning of the civil war is when it went downhill. Lincoln's tyranny set dangerous precedents that plague us today. The reconstruction amendments basically ensured it would go to shit. I'm not completely hopeless, but close.

>Hitler killed 6 million Jews
>Hitler didn't kill any Jews
>Hitler killed 600,000 Jews - 6 million is a misrepresentation perpetuated by fictional works that predate the holocaust
>Hitler should have killed 6 million Jews
>Hitler loved Jews and was trying to transport them out of the country for their own safety and faked his own death so he could die a hero and martyr in the eyes of the Jews who would tell the rest of the gullible world that he was evil and deserved to die, so the 5.5 million Jews could infiltrate the United States during the alleged holocaust and destroy them from within
>The Jewish Soviets did the holocaust to lessen economic strain and blamed the Nazis so no one would blame Communism or the Jews

I unironically do this

100% correct.

You have to go back

>Muslims believe the state of your body in death is your body in the after life
you're the stupid one