I prefer the island arc more

:D

my brotha

It was great.

>Jinrui aired 5 years ago
Where did the time go?

>Where did the time go?
To waste, of course.

Yes. Sad that we'll never get a season 2.

who didnt?

I loved it, and showed it to my sister and she loved it to

>5 years ago was 10 years ago ;_;

I liked it a lot. I actually bought all of the LN volumes, too bad my moon isn't good enough yet for all them kanji.

It's on my 3x3

It was great.

I liked the bread part

It's on everyone's 3x3, just like Tatami Galaxy and Evangelion

a Watashi for every day of the year

Best girl

I've yet to meet anyone on Sup Forums who didn't like this show. Which is extremely rare

Same, the worst I've seen is people saying they didn't like certain arcs, which is understandable, especially considering the best episodes are both one-offs, and are back to back

Not particularly. It was alright. It started getting dumb what with sentient anthropomorphic space probes and the time travel shit was retarded and really killed my enjoyment in the series. It got a bit better towards the end, and MC was pretty alright, but I feel like the supporting cast, the worldbuilding, the mini-arc plots, etc. were all lackluster. I wouldn't call it a bad show, just not one that was very enjoyable.

The robot arc was pretty shit, but other than that it was great.

I enjoyed it.

Anyone remember the threads? I remember someone started a rumor about Watashi getting raped in the novels and it just kind of blew up and everyone thought it was fact. There weren't as many skeptics about sourcefags back then.

>buy t-shirt
>never wear it

I don't know what I was thinking

I remember that the threads were pretty dead for the first half of the season.

Not really an arc since it was just one episode but it was the best, yeah
Of course all of its fucking great as well

Flashback arc best arc. Loli watashi was way too delicious.

It started 3 years 11 months ago and ended 3 years 9 months ago

Wear it faggot. Only people that have seen the show will recognize it.

The robot and time travel arcs came pretty close to ruining this series for me. The first one made me drop the series, and the second one made me speed through the end without slowing down to enjoy the great episodes at the end of the series. The feeling of emptiness at the end is an unmistakable mark of quality, though.

The characters and interactions were awesome, and they made up for some pretty shitty worldbuilding.