What the fuck did I just watch?

What the fuck did I just watch?

Anno's greatest trolling masterpiece.

well... that looks painful... yeaup, look at that, the meat just getting teared off like that... all of those nervous cells burning for the last few seconds of her life, so in shock that she cannot even change her facial expression. good news is that she didn't feel her hand getting ripped apart, so that's nice i guess.

She liked it.

The GOAT anime movie

party at rei's place

End of Evangelion

DRUNK WHITE WOMEN FOR EVERYBODY

you did it wrong, you're suppose to use the movie cover

The greatest anime of all time

Ashita no Joe

?

Rei was so garbage that she literally got trashed and recycled infront of our eyes, bravo anno

You just watched a regular and mediocre anime that was televised a few years ago on TV.

It's boring af. I tried to watch it 4 times, and I cannot go further than episode 6. Ialways end up falling asleep.

It's not the anime's fault you suffer from ADHD and narcolepsy, user.

Be some more contrarian

Just ignore him, maybe he will go away.

"If that lot of people likes it, it must be good"

That's why I tried to watch it a lot of times, but it just got more and more boring time after time.
And my mind is completely healthy, thanks for asking :D

I'm pretty sure that's a scene from Ashita no Joe

>:D
Don't.

Watch it a few more times. it gets better. It never really makes actual sense, and if people say it does than they are either crazy or lying, but it does get better the more you watch it

its a pretty normal anime until the end

the end goes bananas and thats why its talked till this day

before that its just mechas vs monsters with teenagers

This anime is not intended to be viewed by non-Japanese. Please discontinue immediately

no its not

T U M B L I N G D O W N~~

Oldfag here. Saw this series when ADV first released it on VHS. It never ceases to amaze me that, even after 20yrs, this anime still gets people talking. Love or hate it, you cannot deny it's impact.

As for what you watched OP, basically fans were pissed beyond belief on the final episode of the TV series. Mainly, that they didn't actually see what the Human Instrumentality event looked like. So Anno gave it to them. This is the result of what happens when great animation and directing while saying "fuck you" to your audience combine. Maybe fans shouldn't have sent all those death threats.

Oddly, the only anime this reminds me of is Kimagure Orange Road the movie. Everyone looked at Hikaru as "in the way" and annoying. So here's a movie with probably one of the best voice actor performances as you slowly watch her heart being torn from her chest. Break up scene was stuff of anime legends.

yeah it is

I don't think it is

I always have a boner when i see this
i'm ok right user? i mean it's normal right?