Putin tried to prevent Trump's election

The fact that the pissgate dossier exists proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Putin tried to destroy Trump's election chances. The dossier is a product of the Kremlin. None of this can be refuted.

Fusion GPS was hired to do opposition research on Trump. They won't say who hired them. They hired British ex spy Christopher Steele. Why Steele? Because of his connections with former and current Russian spies. The (dis)information in Steele's dossier came from the Kremlin. Clearly it was meant to destroy Trump.

This right here

Bump for truth.

Yep

>Russia wouldn't want dirt on the sitting president
>wanted the bitch that killed E. Ukrainians
Don't be stupid

Duck this shit

Russia already had that dirt. Why did they make it public during the election, half-wit faggot?

They didn't make it public. Ever see the video?
You think Putin wanted the former head of the SD, who was trying to unseat Assad, and fuck up Ukraine. You are a dumb cunt.

wtf do you mean they didn't make it public? the kremlin gave the information to Steele/Fusion. engage your brain and try harder

you think Putin wanted the candidate who pledged to strengthen America's military and modernize our nuclear arsenal and drill for moar oil and gas? how fucking ignorant can you be?

they didn't make it public. there is video. and video of all the fucking he did in St. pete

have you lost your fucking mind. the dossier was published in full by buzzfeed. democrats in congress have quoted from it. Comey has used it as the basis for FISA warrants. McCain sent a staffer to London to get a copy. All of this happened before the election during the campaign. It was meant to keep Trump from being elected. It came from Putin. Doesn't matter if it's true or false or if there's more. You cannot refute.

the dossier was made, with unnamed Russian sources. Ever read it? Russia didn't release what they have, or you would have seen Trump's dick fucking whores and whores pissing on a bed. They have pretty good surveillance in Russia. Known for it even.

I haven't read it. It's 35 pages of damaging information (all false but it makes no difference) on Trump. It came from Russian spies and was given to an opposition research firm doing opposition research on Trump. It was made public during the campaign. Christopher Steele was hired because of his contacts in the KGB or whatever it's called now. These are facts that are not in dispute.

>I haven't read it.
Then fuck right off. No point in discussing the matter with you

its a product of the Dems you runny shit.

His name is Seth Rich.

knew you'd be looking for a way out, brain damaged homo. you cannot refute that Putin tried to prevent Trump's election.

Pissgate was literally pol fanfic you retard

>you cannot refute that Putin tried to prevent Trump's election
prove he did. prove Russia funded the dossier and actively distributed it. Buzzfeed was the only place that printed it. No RT or Pravda?

what's your point? christopher steele was hired because of his contacts in the KGB

I have proven that the KGB was the source of the information

No you haven't

yes I have. you even admitted it here >They have pretty good surveillance in Russia
who do you think is doing that surveillance, idiot?

Both you and Putin say it didn't happen, so video of what, from the KGB? Fuck off, dork.

I have no idea what you're babbling about some video that you have fantasized about. there's video of Michelle fucking barak up the ass with her big nigger dick.

>I have no idea
The dossier about Russian influence over Trump, dipshit. The fucking pissing video you say doesn't exist, but was also used by the KGB to not elect Trump. Dumb cunt just ignint.

I never said your pissing video doesn't exist, you illiterate shit eater. please provide a link to the piss video you've mentioned 12 times.

Esplain

Where do Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS fit into this. Neither is denying their authorship. Fusion GPS has been questioned about it by the senate intel committee and Steele is being sued over the dossier in UK

I Thought Sup Forums made peegate

Sup Forums made that "dossier" to make everyone look like idiots. How fucking new is everyone in this thread? Jesus.

That was a meme. The dossier was already in the news before it ever appeared on Sup Forums. People searched the catalog. First reference on Sup Forums came several months after the dossier was first delivered to the FBI and even months after the first article about it appeared. Then some larping dipshit tried to claim it was his creation and had no proof.

proof?

Unless someone saved that pic from the original thread you'll have to go to archive and compare the dates to the first article. I haven't seen that screencap in months so I think they gave up trying to force that meme after they were called out for having all the dates wrong.

fuck the south