"OH NO, MUH NIGGERBALL! WHATEVER WILL I WATCH?"

It's time to wake up America to other sports. We need a campaign to hurt the NFL (Nigger Football League) for other American sports that actually reflect white America. Hashtags and a campaign are needed.

So far three sports are great contenders for that.

>1. Hockey - NHL : More action, more violence, teams in most areas of the US, very hu-white. Cons are that the game isn't too relate-able to most folks because it's not something you can play in your backyard during a cookout.

>2. Stock Car Racing - NASCAR: Gentlemen's motorsport, white skill and white engineering, the whitest sport in America. May be seen as a little "redneck" but who cares - shit explodes here.

>3. Soccer - MLS: Currently growing at a rapid pace in the US, with more interest dawning in, part of the largest sport in the world. Easy to pick up, kids in school play it easily. Problems include the spic population already in it.

Brainstorm a campaign and get this moving. "It's not about race." "We need to have a national conversation." - all bullshit, it is a race thing and conversation's don't solve anything, it just results in a liberal shit fest of screaming. Next target will probably be the NBA should this work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSA2OVHJFY
youtube.com/watch?v=zxhqXzVBen4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_rules_football_in_the_United_States
doubleunion.org/
youtu.be/60zx9B8NlQs
youtu.be/DlxyeGWJK7A
youtu.be/cZ5ekXRRJGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gets bullied by chad once

Do not watch soccer. Learn to play FIFA, the patrician video game.

you type like a niggerlover trying to falseflag

I'm not even memeing here, but I would rather get fucked in the ass by a gang of pozzed niggers than watch 5 minutes of soccer. Soccer is the gayest thing that anyone could do.

>Hockey
>This is fine and good

>NASCAR
>Watch cars turn left for a long time as they sometimes rub up into each other. Also pretend like the rare crash isn't something you were hopping to happen and the only reason you're watching anyway.

>Divegrass
>Watch a bunch of 30+ year old half baked punk rockets pass a ball around for a few hours until someone sneezes, causing one of the opponent team members to pause and fall to the ground as if they've just shattered every bone in their leg.

>canuckball
>methcar
>povertyball

the x-games are the only sports i'll watch

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSA2OVHJFY
Villanueva still a good guy

Just stop watching other people play sport and get fit yourself, holy shit.

>Nigger Football League
Nigger Felon League

National Hockey League, I've actually watched this for years because of several issues with the NFL, mostly representation.

The only NBA teams I followed were those that had prominent white players like the Mavericks with Dirk.

Also, the PGA is still pretty based and free of politics.

MLS was fun.

Now all of the supporter's groups are virtue signalling faggots. Minnesota's main group had to change their initial logo, it had a hammer and sickle. Unfortunately we will likely never have right wing ultras like based Poland and Dresden.

Soccer is for faggots

Baseball is the real American sport and will always be

RIP football you will be missed

Fucking this.

How much of a cuck do you need to be, that you are so obsessed with ANOTHER MAN'S accomplishments? You spend several hours of your week ogling his points scored, actions taken, standings.

Get off your fat lazy ass and be a fucking MAN. Build some shit. Learn a skill. Lift weights.

IMPROVE YOURSELF.

Stop letting other men be your only excitement.

Turn off the niggerball.

Otherwise just be a good goy

RUGBY
U
G
B
Y

>Problems include the spic population already in it.
Shut your fucking mouth white boy, that isnt a problem you pos.

L A Z I O
A
Z
I
O

Oh look, Tyrone figured out how to use the white internet.

Poofter.

AFL lads

youtube.com/watch?v=zxhqXzVBen4

>soccer
Nice try Gasden.

RUGBY

NHL is cool. Nascar is for rednecks. Soccer is for faggots (muh fake injuries).

I love every cousin of American football. Hate soccer. But aussy rules and rugby have a special place in my heart. T. 90's kid

>Canuckpuck
>Crashcar
>Lawyerball

>3. Poverty ball

not happening

>Nigger Felon League
FTFY

>Soccer
Communist sport for commie communists.

>Soccer

Sorry user, that sport is off the hook. That shit has third worlders going crazy over it

Want to make soccer interesting? Reduce the field length by 1/2, and remove penalties for physical contact between players without the ball.

Lacrosse tbqh

rugby league in australia is full of islanders and lebs with the occasional token white dude
same with rugby union

afl is the aryans game (with some abos thrown in for flair)

>field

>lawyerball
Not lawn falling? Grass crying? Improve at the field?

Soccer is full of niggers as well

I think pistol dueling or Jousting should be a sport again.

>f-f-fuck you guys! we'll find our own sport to watch, you big meanies!

LMAO MUH SAFE SPACE

Australian rules football

It would be so obvious that we went for the next closest thing.

afl is cucked

FIFA is shit

Indycar racing? F1 racing but Merica style?

Or how about we create our own white leagues and doom the NFL.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_rules_football_in_the_United_States

>the teams are almost all h'White

>Or how about we create our own white leagues and doom the NFL.
>doom the NFL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>It's time to wake up America to other sports.
agree

What? soccer is the white mans sport though. Did you forget germanys massive win?

rugby league has been dying for a long time. Richmond Geelong had more people in the crowd than the entire first week of rugby league finals crowd combined.
Rape convictions every other week, lebanese and islanders making up %90 of players, heads only a mother could love, two lines running into each other over and over until one of the retards puts the ball on the ground.
Western Sydney is the heartland of Rugby League, the highest concentration of rapfugees and immigrants in Australia, hence the supporter base.
Rugby was good back in the Winfield cup days, more aussies, more characters and barely any wogs and islanders filling up every side.

AFL just goes from strength to strength, Israel Falou and Karmichael Hunt struggled when they tried AFL, was funny seeing Hunt run out, every league supporter thought he'd dwarf players but he looked like a midget with stump legs, in saying that I rated him for sure. Folau just too slow and out of his depth, asked what the hardest code he has played (having played league union and soccer) he said without a doubt AFL andcredited the AFL with raising his training standards and skills.

sorry to break it to you

But if you guys get into football you will become brazil faster.

Be advised.

soccer is literally a third world nigger sport, what is op on about.

You're not seeing the full opportunity here. NFL was one of the few stiches that held all Americans together.
This is the chance for REGIONS to adopt their own sports of choice to further sow the seeds of division and build our ethnostate.

>South adopts rugby
>North adopts hockey
>Midwest adopts baseball
>West adopts soccer

With this we can build stronger regional cultures in the US.

>soccer
Why not Rugby instead?

Shilling again for lacrosse

Because it has zero traction in the US.

How about reading a book or learning a trade? What the fuck is wrong with you all? Sports are for ten year old kids, not grown ass men.

>soccer

Even the fucking Simpsons made fun of how shitty, boring and brown soccer is

You know - fuck it - we should prmote taking four hours out of a weeikend and learning handy work, DIY, camping skills, prepper stuff and fitness, and spend some time teaching your son and daughter this stuff and have some fun time with them on the weekend learning and enjoying hard work. This was mainstream during "greatest generation".

Forget spending an afternoon watching other people be disciplined

Tonight I'm writing a book about my time in Afghanistan and Iraq instead of watching greasy niggers run around a field. 5000 words into it so far.

BREAD AND CIRCUSES
BREAD AND CIRCUSES
BREAD AND CIRCUSES

. Stock Car Racing - NASCAR: Gentlemen's motorsport, white skill and white engineering, the whitest sport in America. May be seen as a little "redneck" but who cares - shit explodes here.
Think again

>Nigger Football League
Cute names like that will only harden the opposition against you, you need to come at them from a more wholesome "American" stance. Screaming about niggers hasn't gotten you anywhere for forty years and won't get you anywhere for another forty at least

The transformation into right-wing SJWness won't be widely noticed and acknowledged until its too late to stop it

Midwest will adopt Super Smash Bros. Melee as its regional sport.

we've got 'mens sheds' here in Australia
Retirees usually run them, ex tradies and handymen.
They're free, they teach young men usable skills, mainly in woodworking and use these skills to help the community with things like wheelchair access ramps and old school childrens toys.
Theyre unofficially woman free zones, dudes can just come and chill, use the latest power tools etc etc.
States has something similar?

I like Super Smash Bros. Hey lets make a championship out of it. by the way I like the trips man.

I don't know how the fuck people can watch this.
The actual game is not half bad, but it's like 4 hours a match but like 30 minutes or actual playing.
It's just commercials and people getting ready for 5 minutes to do a 30 second play.

Yeah i know right cause watching muscular niggers wrestling and grabbing each other for an egg shaped ball is totally not gay lol

>Soccer
>White

>nascar
WE GONNA DRIVE STRAIGHT AND BE TURNIN TO THE LEEFT

The North and Midwest are the same thing.

Its called futsal

I think it's a weird form of gambling. Every throw is the same effect as using a slot machine. Sometimes 'your team' makes an interception and runs it all the way back for a touchdown. Sometimes the other team does it. Sometimes fucking nothing happens.

But when something major does happen, people start screaming, bells and whistles start going off, people cheer. It's a major triggering effect.

We tried having hacker spaces guess what happenhed?

Hint: doubleunion.org/

>literally
Fuck off and read about it a bit before you mouth off nigger.

They overlap but they're not the same. I wouldn't call Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, or Illinois North.

>MMA
>Baseball
>Rugby
>Hockey

The last bastion of good sporting material.

>why?

When it comes down to it these sports focus on the country they play for more than anything.

The only legitimate sports for adults are combat sports. Everything else is silly.

This

lol soccer. ok pedro.

fucking hell
>twitter
my eyes are bleeding, sorry burger bro.
come to Australia man, live in a coastal town, the cities are slowly falling to the chinks but I estimate coastal towns have ~50 years of mostly gook free living left.
Also burgers are based and always welcome

Uhmmm no sweetie unlike your failing plastic customer pile of trash called nigger felon league where commie libtards disrespect the flag and dictate over teams and fans we here in "povertyballs" Europe have majority right wing clubs and supporters and especially in Eastern Europe where the "commies" are.

>soccer
it's called football

They're all shit. Kill yourself.
The only sport that isn't 100% shit is baseball, and that's pretty mediocre nowadays.

Why are baseball players always so alpha?

In college the football players were always niggers or brain dead rednecks while the baseball guys were always tall, blonde, lean men who excelled academically. As someone who's never been a fan, baseball never seemed all that strenuous. What are they doing right?

You should try some Irish sports in America. Hurling and Gaelic Football.

Hurling is over 2000 years old as was used to keep warriors ready for battle.

youtu.be/60zx9B8NlQs
youtu.be/DlxyeGWJK7A

I suggest we take up hurling.
It's like a mash up of hockey, baseball and lacrosse. Just the name hurling is masculine by itself, hurling, to hurl, to throw with great force.
And look at this hurley, it's like a Uruk Hai sword.

If Americans were exposed to hurling at the top level regularly they would love it.

youtu.be/cZ5ekXRRJGo

>Gaelic Football
try the upgraded version

>frequency of tone

>"Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."

NFL is attacking patriotism, they are being rude to the country that writes them $30 million dollar pay checks. Fuck them. Let them bend a knee, let them burn a flag, let them wipe their ass with it. It's time for the traitors to show their colors.

Fuck that's an aesthetic field.

I want to surround it with tiki torches and play rugby on it at night wearing nothing but a leather loincloth.

I honestly think your version down under is better. Ours is only amateur and has been ruined by shit tactics, rule changes and a lack of teams who can compete with the big counties. Hurling on the other hand is unmatched as a sport, nothing I have seen beats it.

white men do not play with balls

It's no good, all the cucks in those other sports will be kneeing soon enough too. The world has brain worms.

It's bad but at least it's not PUBG. That game has rendered about 100% of twitch unwatchable for me. Even the hipster channels I watch that play stuff like ps1 speedruns are getting in on that shit.

Howabout read a book

Hockey is my pick.

Jesus there is no group of people softer than soccer players

All over a kneel, if only they knew it was this easy to trigger white trash

BEFORE WATCHING A NEW SPORT, PLEASE HELP FUCK THE NFL EVEN MORE

Watch rugby or ice hockey