Overlord

> Slaine: "You set us up."
> Just: "No I didn't!"
> Slaine: "Betray us if you will, oh Emperor, you who have been seduced by the power of evil."
> Just: "Please believe me!"

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n7975cr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Toadman bard...

What a coincidence!

>...Good luck, Martial Lord. Oh, gods!

Jircniv becoming gay to Martial Lord

The JUST is merely beginning. It gets better with the match.

MY SIDES HOLY SHIT. Does the latter part of the chapter cover why exactly ainz was there

Beat the ML to promote himself. Coming across Jicniv-kun is mere "coincidence"

The luck stat sure high in our bone lord

are you telling me it was actually coincidence? how lucky can 1 bone be

Sasuga Ainz-Sama!

Its treason then.

YFW Jircniv commits suicide, Ainz thinks it's an accident and revives him, Ainz:be more careful next time Emperor.
Jircniv: is that a threat?, is he trying to tell me not even death will free me from his clutches? Ainz Ooal Gown your wickedness knows no bounds!

Emperor class really has E rank luck.

He would lose all his wits if that happened. No guy should deserve that treatment.

agusas just-sama

So how long until Jicniv's sanity literally snapped? He's going bald real soon.

At least there is still hope of getting help from ST, but you can't be too sure.

>>
and E-rank is still 10 times the average human

Ainz got ex-rank

Nope, he throws the towel and give in after the fight with ML.

You mean how unlucky can 1 emperor be to choose the main event of the ML battle to hold his meeting

>suspicious shadows under bottle in the volume 10 splash art.
>red gap resembles a mouth with a vipers tongue sticking out.
Shadow Demon confirmed?

I wonder how the death of Gogin will affect the annexation of the Troll Kingdom.
If Albedo was still a slut would she go around proving all sorts of heteromorphic and demi human dick?
Albedo: goblin check, beastmen check, troll check, lizardmen check, dragon....hmm I should travel to the Republic to establish diplomatic relationships.

>Ainz heards that Jir's waifu needs some little cosmetic help
>ask Shalltear to take care of it

friendly reminder to stay away from Hypno Toad. May his songs never reach you

Did Maruyama just created a fucking new meme ?

Do not know, it may be the one behind Climb . How many shadow monsters are there in D&D ?

I am so happy.Couldn't stop laughing at Jirniv. Thank you Nigel!
Seeing the tl pace we might have chapter 3 finish by sunday! Almost at the end....kinda sad

again

He does he offers to be a vassal state it's why Demi is further impressed at Ainz subjugating the empire 10x faster than he was planning to.

Am I the only that enjoy Just's chapter way more than Climb and Phil combine

At least Phil is smarter than Just. Afterall he is the man who will defeat Ainz , together with his army of veggies.

the only thing Jir wants is to get off the wild ride
is that really hard to get?

my fucking god, can there even be to much?

This chapter was definitely superior to Phillip's.
Jirciv overthinking things and losing his shit over what he thinks is Ainz's genius is way better than Phillip thining he is a keikaku master.

It never ends.

>after being a vassal state, Ainz goes to visit Jicniv from time to time asking for suggestions as fellow rulers
>Jicniv: Just leave me alone already!

I don't think I will ever get bored of this.

Last chapter of the books are always the best and most exciting. But Climb part are really hard to swallow sometimes

where does the meme with vegies come from?

Sorceror Kingdom is but a pawn in Phil hand anyway.

well, there go my sides

Spicy memes are like that, you just need a little Sebas to swallow it

One bone can be exceedingly lucky.
And he's all bones.

Someone please shop the toad head unto Demiurge.

My Fucking sides

ALL GLORY TO THE HYP-SASUGA AINZ-SAMA!

So who will the area guardian of the former Empire be?

Heavy Explosion-chan?

A devil being mistaken as a toad that can sing. Demi might send then to the farm just for these insults. By the way,wasn't he suppose to go to the empire as a ambassador in vol9?

Stop toying with us!!!
Ainz:kukukuku

Heteromorphic JUST, Ainz will do it as a reward for his help and friendship.

Jircniv. Ainz wants his senpai to remain in charge of that area.
His title will be "Emperor Jircniv, the JUST"

We need to shop Jir and Ainz's faces here.

fludder?

>“Dur, dur-- huu.

What was he trying to say here?

I think he went retarded for a moment due to the sheer brain fuckery.

The pleasure of being Nazarekt inside!

So did Ainz just fly into the VIP area?

Ops, forgot pic.
Yes

Fuck, my sides. This is too funny.

Fluder isn't interested in politics, I mean he would do it if ordered so, but I don't think that will happen.

>isn't interested in politics
>spent 200 years setting up the current Empire
Given, he threw it all away the moment Ainz showed up, but he kind of gave a fuck before.

He was only interested in a place where magic research flourished.

But what word was Dur meant to be? Or was it just sperging out? It was hilarious. I know huu is just sighing or whatever, but I'm curious if there was an actual word he was trying to pronounce like Climb did with Sebas in vol 6.

Pure splerging out. He couldn't handle Ainz just teleporting up to his room.

Shiiiiit.

I forgot that Fluder is technically still a member/higher up of the Empire. I've been counting him as a skeleton-mage in waiting for a while, now...

So Jir, Fluder and Leinas... would the other two knights jump onboard the bone-wagon? Addendum, what would they transform into? I'm sort of hoping Jir becomes something like a dragonman.

He build up his prestige over the years, he has a giant magical research lab as residence.

>Ainz using Clem weapons
>ST emissaries think Zunaron is helping Ainz
Sasuga Ainz-sama

Delicious Sausages, Ainz-sama!

What's up with Zuranon by the way?
You'd think that a nation led by the undead were necromancy is as normal as breathing would catch their interest, specially when its leader is an uber powerful necromancer.

Jirniv has been mind-rape so much in this chapter!

Yeah...
Poor the guy, i'd hate to be him right now.

>went to the Empire to promote his new organization
>somehow ended up annexing the Empire
Sasuga Ainz-sama

New web novel chapter of kumo is back

ncode.syosetu.com/n7975cr/

Being in his position isn't that bad really, it's just that he is letting his genius brain to analyze everything way too much.

Go take a hike bitch

sending anyone from nazarick there would weaken the tomb.

the only characters important enough are JUST and fludder.

the former is crumbling. the latter would do anything to prove his worth and get a taste of powerful magicks.

still not as sad a Climb's side of the pie, keikaku lord lvls of delusion, people would have more fun reading his chapters from this point of view.

overlordvolume10.blogspot.be

i want more renner

There is a chance that the follower of Shurshana is leading it.The first follower they talked about a bit ago. While one of their gods is the same it does not mean they get along.

Fuck off.

He did get a book to turn into a lich without having to sacrifice millions of lives

They might be planning something to make a good first impression when they finally reveal themselves.

This is one of the reason why we should never share fanfiction with children.Idiots can never be cured unless they die.

Moron,this is a Overlord thread.Go make your own thread.

See, that's a gent that can't fanfic with moderation.

What? I'm just sharing the link for those who don't know where to find the fanfic

At least poor Jirciv can go back to his beloved concubine while this is all over :-)

nice b8 m8. fake link pls dont go there

>implying Ainz will not meet her someday

He is turning more and more into a pitiful man instead a brilliant and proud Emperor.

He was very happy when the people were cheering for him.I wonder if that will still be the case after he had gone bald.

Do you not know there's a nazi mod around here willing to do anything to fuck our day up? Do you just hate us so much?

Can the Power of Friendship defeat Nazarick forces of Chaos?

Links get threads deleted.

Rule of the gag demands that Ainz will pay him visits from time to time, each will be an ordeal for Jicniv to stomach.

And you are not suppose too.They will one day find it themselves.Who ask you to play Santa Claus.You mightt cause the site to be removed by our enemy

>going bald
>on Ainz's watch
Never! Have some Nazarick potion , Jir-dono!

>Implying Nazarick doesnt have even greater powers of friendship