This is deep

Profound, daring, provocative. Simply stunning

stop...don't do this....please....

illegal immigrants with a stolen flag try to row across the ocean but end up caught up in hurricane force waves and capsize. one by one sharks eat them alive.

There's sort of a sinister tone to that. Washington crossing the Delaware was a surprise attack.

Wolfenstein 3?

"Men" wearing life jackets, but women aren't.

Even in this powerful image, middle eastern women are second class citizens.

I mean when Washington did it he was on his way to destroy Brits and Germans, so its not that far off.

PS: Those muzzies must be pretty good rowers to clear the Atlantic.

>I have the right to invade you, subvert you, unmake your nationalism and destroy the social cohesion of your nation.

One girl is pulling her oar.
One girl is pushing her oar.
The boy up front is using his oar like a rudder.

tl:dr; immigrants and mudslimes can never work together or solve simple problems. So...BUILDWALL.

I hope it sinks.
Sage.

Enemy Sunk

Historically untrue and anti white.

This infograph would be taken a lot more seriously if it didn't use that shitty fucking brush font

Where's the guy cutting a hole in the boat?

have sex ya simp

And niggers complain about white washing.

Came here to post this. The Painting they are mimicking was of a bold combat tactic that let them slaughter the authority they were rebelling against unawares. This is basically saying "This is how we are going to kill you."

are they trying to row to america? lmao i hope they try it.

Why are left memes just crudely rendered copies of something beautiful?

They do it from Cuba

those looks like muslim """refugees""" though

>The women are doing the work

More accurate

Absolutely Haram. Men huddled for safety with the children? Get caned, whoever made this shit.

Assalamlaikem, brother.

A bunch of those people are rowing. PoC don't row.

People know that the original is of Washington crossing the Delaware to BTFO the Germans right?

And we're sitting here like drunken Hessian soldiers.