DAILY REMINDER THAT PASTOR ANDERSON IS OFFICIAL /OURGUY/

HE IS A CHAMPION OF CHRISTIAN VALUES

HE SAW THROUGH TRUMP

HE DARES TO CONFRONT BOTH LEFTIES AND SKIN WORSHIPPERS

MAY JESUS CONTINUE TO BLESS HIM!

>cucked by a nigger

No thanks (also saged)

You wont see me worshiping a Semite on a stick

Continue to enjoy the decline of Western Civilization then.

Paganism is not coming back. Ever. All you will have left from the void of Christianity will be atheism or Islam.

He's not a true Christian, fag.

[HAND RUBBING INTENSIFIES]

Wow he married two godly Christian people who love each other, does that make you virgins mad that you will never find the love of your life?

Name a single Church who doesn't allow race mixing. You can't and won't. Pastor Anderson is still the most redpilled pastor alive today.

He's a kike and a nigger lover

>Wow he married two godly Christian people
Topkek. Look at this black guy with a cross, FUCKING BLESSED! I can't wait to see that white woman to give birth to godly mullatos!

Muh Christian Values

You're all brainless idiots.

seriously one of the most punchable faces I have ever seen

I've seen enough of his. He's not very fond of jews.

Fuck off back to stormfront, faggots. This is a Christian website.

t, faggots

He is a nigger faggot and I hope he dies

>PASTOR
CATHOLIC MOTHERFUCKER
DO YOU SPEAK IT?

T. Butthurt loser
I bet you use Bing instead of Google you asshat

If you're against Anderson then you have to be against actual neocon Kikes like Shapiro and actual race mixers like Trumps children.

Anderson has said the holocaust was fake and Jews did 9/11.

I'm a Trump fan but his kids actually race mixed and are kike shills.

Criticize him all you want but he's the least cucked.

Pastor Steven Anderson is a true man of God, he started Faithful Word Baptist Church all by himself and singlehandedly built it up, he has 10 beautiful white children and 1 coming on the way, he had his own business and was making 6 figures but stopped that to pastor his church full time. And the best part is he's only 35.

The question is what are you cucked faggots doing ?, you idiots harp about the white race dying but none of you have any kids, hell you virgins can't even get a girl to like you.

Yeah I don't agree with his views on interracial marriage but he's doing so much for the Lord more than anybody in America plus he is a man's man, how many children do you dickheads have ?

His theories about ancestry have some serious flaws though.....

>each one of your ancestors has an equal chance to be any race regardless of geographical location

This. Is the man perfect no. But who else has named the Jew, called out homosexuality, holocaust, 9/11, false religions?

Again no one is even doing above.

>le race mixing man

no thanks

>devoting your entire life to calling out memes