>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/912272171413762048
newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/25/sources-police-officer-shot-wounded-in-yonkers/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed: CBSNewYork-news (CBS New York » News)
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/why-being-overweight-means-you-live-longer-the-way-scientists-twist-the-facts-10158229.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DJC99NNmX_Y
newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-personal-email-account-white-house-670700
nytimes.com/2017/09/25/us/politics/private-email-trump-kushner-bannon.html
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41394477
axios.com/collins-health-care-2489553845.html
washingtonpost.com/business/technology/russian-operatives-used-facebook-ads-to-exploit-divisions-over-black-political-activism-and-muslims/2017/09/25/4a011242-a21b-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html
shareblue.com/trumps-failed-boycott-leads-to-most-watched-sunday-football-in-seven-years/
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/new-version-of-health-care-bill-will-help-alaska-and-maine--home-of-two-holdout-senators/2017/09/25/24697f62-a188-11e7-b14f-f41773cd5a14_story.html
businessinsider.com/veterans-colin-kaepernick-2016-9
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Impeach-Donald-Trump-billboard-Bay-Bridge-SF-12226179.php?cmpid=reddit-desktop
cnn.com/2017/09/25/politics/trump-nfl-tweet-four-years-ago-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/387565483303923712
vanityfair.com/news/2017/09/tom-price-blames-liberals-for-blowing-his-dollar400000-jet-habit-out-of-proportion
usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/hornets/2017/09/25/michael-jordan-donald-trump-tweets-peaceful-protesters-demonize/700891001/
bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/09/18/open-letter-congress-impeach-trump/w1CijRmEgKm6QW1bu71jdO/story.html
washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2017/09/25/dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-players-lock-arms-and-kneel-before-national-anthem-as-firestorm-continues-over-trumps-remarks/
kansascity.com/living/liv-columns-blogs/jenee-osterheldt/article175086291.html
thehill.com/policy/healthcare/352323-sp-graham-cassidy-bill-would-cost-580k-jobs
yahoo.com/sports/97-year-old-wwii-vet-goes-viral-taking-knee-support-nfl-players-041427597.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dotard.

What domain user?

The US will balkanize in your lifetime. The constitution will prevail.

Migrant trash tries to block road, gets knocked out with one punch by driver.

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/912272171413762048

covfefe

The absolute state of Canada.

>Still believing Zionald's lies in 2017

Umm no sweetie, Hilldawg was the real chess player

>continue your great argument that way
Who was winning? I am on the "fuck you fatasses and dumb niggers who don't understand healthcare costs and quality of life" party.

Do it, Kim. Fart in the general direction of us or one of our allies one more time. I fucking dare you.

A new nation, conceived in liberty, shall not perish from this Earth

That's a quality video

Dotard Drumpf is probably one of the most boring and disappointing leaders ever

I love Hope!

Ummm... defend this?

The White Obesity & Overweight rate has been dropping for a decade.

>stop unconstitutional funding of social programs with tax payer money
>fat people all die or stop being fat
Really jogs my noggin.

>Drumpfkins are literally pedos

Ewe

It'd better

I dunno, I'm just having fun reading it

I unironically support a fat tax.
>t. formerly 100lbs overweight now down to 50lbs overweight
It's unbelievably easy to do.

Hope is cute, CUTE!

Female police lady got shot in the face today

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/25/sources-police-officer-shot-wounded-in-yonkers/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed: CBSNewYork-news (CBS New York » News)

Got any raw stats?
Not hard to believe you, since the health craze is a dominated by whites in general, but some numbers would be appreciated.

Who is this faggot?

Good on you for actually doing something about your weight, keep it up

>"Iran fired a ballistic missile that could reach other nations, that's a problem!"
>Nuh uh drumpfie, it's not a problem because it didn't happen yesterday, it happened 7 months ago!
I'll never understand "journalism" with such an obvious agenda.

You're absolutely insane, the obese and overweight rate is increasing or sustained at horrendously high levels.

Fat taxes are only sensible. They impose massive strain and cost on the American healthcare system to the tune of trillions.

You’re making me look bad. Stop shilling my images if you can’t use them correctly.

>blocks your path
HEY WHITE BOI, YOU GUNNA KNEEL OR NAH

Great effort user!

But she lived?

>Female police officer
She should be at home raising her children. Now her face is permanently disfigured, she could have died.

He has a really big clit.

>50 lbs overweight
i want a fat tax too so you chubsters can fix yourselves
t. 35 lbs underweight

lmao nice baby dick steroid abuse sure is funny

>It's not as simple as you think and you seem to be conflating "obesity" with "overweight."
>independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/why-being-overweight-means-you-live-longer-the-way-scientists-twist-the-facts-10158229.html
You're absolutely insane, being overweight and obese is fucking shameful at such huge rates. It is a health crisis in the world and particularly America where people are fatter than most any developed nation on earth. It is incredibly unhealthy. Stop reading false garbage and stop being fat.

Yeah

Fat taxes are good, but we shouldn't have any state funded social programs.

>35 lbs overweight
I want a fat tax too so you ALL pay

t. 15 lbs overweight

No one thought she wouldn't win because we all know the germans are mostly cucks, you dumbfucking whore.

Hope is a goddess.

It actually has been dropping slightly for a decade. Also it is actually fueled by non whites. Negroes are specifically pretty obese.

Better than that Turk nigger shit that roach was spamming. Not bad.
Face= 4/10
Body 7/10 because it looks borderline gross

It's really not even hard. Anyone that says otherwise is fucking lazy. I haven't even been doing much.
Hikki, I'm still working on it.

Breakfast is a jewish trick

Something big will/better happen in the world, like I'm talking population moves and all that

read my post again
"under" does not mean "over"

donald trump gets his energy from not eating breakfast

>mfw 15 pounds shy of overweight
Too close for comfort. Also hiki skelly please go.

We need to unwind the social programs that have helped to create this awful state of fat and obese people but at the same time there needs to be drastic action like fat laws.

>It actually has been dropping slightly for a decade.
As though the current level is anything but absolute insanity. Also you are insane to think that being overweight is healthy. American whites are disgustingly overweight at a rate greater than any other group of whites in the world.

skellington poster

>liberals honestly think they can just shout "IMPEACH TRUMP" and their problems will just go away

They were so focused on pandering to shitskins + importing more of them that their base goes nuts if they try to talk about winning over white voters
Hopefully that wakes more white liberals up to the reality that the non-whites are not us, they don't care about us, they don't share our views or history or heritage, and ultimately they would destroy us.

>Usual Migrant block a car! What he does not know, no Germans in the car! Eastern Europeans, probably Russians. Instant KO!
I think we found Trump's missing brother

Its honestly pretty disgusting the kind of power you want to give the feds for something that doesn't affect you at all. I get the fascist memeflag so I dont doubt your serious. Why would you want to give this government that kind of power? Why would you trust them with that kind of power?

How do you calculate "underweight"? BMI?

Bi-Fold or Tri-Fold

Wow, nobody likes Trump

Depends on what we are shooting with?

It needs to happen. At this point I'm happy if we just split into two different countries. One kikeless country and the other full of them and libshits.

FUCK AMERICA, HAIL SATAN! THE BALKANIZATION OF AMERICA MUST HAPPEN FOR THE WORLD TO BE SAFE! AMERICA IS NOT FREE BECAUSE STATES AREN'T ABLE TO LEAVE THE UNION PEACEFULLY! TRADITIONAL CONSERVATIVES TALK ABOUT STATES RIGHTS, AND STATES HAVING THEIR OWN INDEPENDENT CULTURES BASED OFF OF THOSE RIGHTS BUT STATES CAN NEVER LEAVE?! SOUNDS LIKE IMPERIALISM TO ME, STAND UP AGAINST THE TRUE ENEMY!

>being overweight and obese is fucking shameful
Of course it is, but you've got a mental problem if you think being overweight means you're obese. They're two separate categories. And specifically, being underweight is more unhealthy than being overweight, not that many americans are in danger of that.

Everyone should hate fatties, but you should actually read up on this shit before ranting like a little tard.

What an idiot...

These new shill images are really bad. Time for some Hillpepes.

>Kellyanne is cu-

50% luxury tax on sugary soft drinks

mostly based on bmi, but also hodgepodging what everything says the healthy weight for my height is, then taking the lowest number
then i take the difference between that and my current weight

I pirated a thing.
Magpul meme wallet like me.

>At this point I'm happy if we just split into two different countries.
Fuck off, idiot.

>I'm in

>Oh hey user, didn't see you there haha you're still gunna kneel during the anthem right?

trump should announce his support for bernies plan....see how fast those faggot "conservatives" get their act together,or they don't and are exposed as the traitors scumbags they really are

>nigger though there were germans inside. Turned out to be Russians

I've been able to understand the left for a while now, but recently, as in the NFL shit, they've lost me. It's just a jumble of letters

youtube.com/watch?v=DJC99NNmX_Y

Fuck you

Keep sucking lib dick

newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-personal-email-account-white-house-670700
nytimes.com/2017/09/25/us/politics/private-email-trump-kushner-bannon.html
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41394477
axios.com/collins-health-care-2489553845.html
washingtonpost.com/business/technology/russian-operatives-used-facebook-ads-to-exploit-divisions-over-black-political-activism-and-muslims/2017/09/25/4a011242-a21b-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html
shareblue.com/trumps-failed-boycott-leads-to-most-watched-sunday-football-in-seven-years/
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/new-version-of-health-care-bill-will-help-alaska-and-maine--home-of-two-holdout-senators/2017/09/25/24697f62-a188-11e7-b14f-f41773cd5a14_story.html
businessinsider.com/veterans-colin-kaepernick-2016-9
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Impeach-Donald-Trump-billboard-Bay-Bridge-SF-12226179.php?cmpid=reddit-desktop
cnn.com/2017/09/25/politics/trump-nfl-tweet-four-years-ago-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/387565483303923712
vanityfair.com/news/2017/09/tom-price-blames-liberals-for-blowing-his-dollar400000-jet-habit-out-of-proportion
usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/hornets/2017/09/25/michael-jordan-donald-trump-tweets-peaceful-protesters-demonize/700891001/
bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/09/18/open-letter-congress-impeach-trump/w1CijRmEgKm6QW1bu71jdO/story.html
washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2017/09/25/dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-players-lock-arms-and-kneel-before-national-anthem-as-firestorm-continues-over-trumps-remarks/
kansascity.com/living/liv-columns-blogs/jenee-osterheldt/article175086291.html
thehill.com/policy/healthcare/352323-sp-graham-cassidy-bill-would-cost-580k-jobs
yahoo.com/sports/97-year-old-wwii-vet-goes-viral-taking-knee-support-nfl-players-041427597.html

>BMI is 18.5

Yaaaaaaaaaas

(But seriously. I’d much rather see this JLo ass faggot shit then nigger cock. That shit was so annoying. This is at least sort of funny.)

You're a traitor to the constitution. You will hang on the day of the rope.

That was head on concrete
hello death or brain damage

They're pissed off that whites mostly vote against their agenda. The rest is just lashing out.

>Its honestly pretty disgusting the kind of power you want to give the feds for something that doesn't affect you at all.
Living in a soft country of obese fuckfaces ruins society. I would make fat children child abuse to stop you morons.

>I get the fascist memeflag so I dont doubt your serious.
I am very very serious, the fact that you consider fat tax extreme fascism is absolutely insane.

>Why would you want to give this government that kind of power? Why would you trust them with that kind of power? Why would you trust them with that kind of power?
To stop people like you from destroying society and I have seen plenty of societies where these laws work. Society needs to correct this pandemic.

>, but you've got a mental problem if you think being overweight means you're obese.
I never said any such thing nor comflated them beyond saying both groups are dumb, lazy, unhealthy, etc.

They are separate categories that get linked together to count how many fucking fatasses there are destroying our healthcare system and destroying social order.

>And specifically, being underweight is more unhealthy than being overweight, not that many americans are in danger of that.
That is totally irrelevant to the conversation at hand.

>Everyone should hate fatties, but you should actually read up on this shit before ranting like a little tard.
Nothing you have said is anything insightful, important, smart, or of any consequence whatsoever. You should read up before saying useless things like a little tard.

>resigned

Kek

what the fuck is that supposed to mean

As if he didn't have brain damage already

>You're a traitor to the constitution

Serious question but is there something against kicking out states and people?