Where EVERY episode...
Is a BEACH episode!

k

That's Haifuri.

I can dig it.

This is why you aren't poplar yet.

>what is Nagi no Asukara

She's just short of it.

A-are there legit memesubs for this or is this just an edit?

If so, I need to rewatch this for the third time

It was altered for the western subs. By an official release on crunchyroll. Once again, official subs doing a worse job than fansubs.

So Amaterasu?

So, Ika Musume?

Sorry little one. I don't watch Bleach. I'm an adult.

Dumb sexy shorty.

Step off.

Quick somebody call kyoani now. We have our next keit-ai

so bay watch?

Adult? Do you even know where you are?
Man child at best

hear me out
an anime
where every episode
is a graduation episode

Make me

Actually good if we ignore the first 6 episodes.

Haruhi does this for about 13 episodes.

>those breasts
Not accurate to real Popura! But even better.

Meanie.

sup

What was that show with the dude that just wanted to go fishing and the mermaids kept showing up to troll him?

my dream anime is a sports series about beach volleyball where the girls wear different swimsuits every episode

Morumi-san?

I'll be ready. Forever and always.

Haikyuu beach volleyball season?

Muromi-san.

The first couple of episodes weren't bad, it just got kinda stale for a while and the MC took too much time to become not unlikable, but I still think the first half is pretty solid, though not as good as the second half. The ending though...

I didn't like the whole
>adults act like children
>children act like adults
thing but it was still good

why did working!! not have a single beach episode?

At least they had a Hot Springs episode.

Because their job doesnt allow them to take vacation days

Shut up and post more poplar.

>I can take a dick thiiiiiiiis big
>Also I have crabs

>beach volleyball anime
>girls doing cute things and occasionally playing volleyball
>only one episode about them getting in the city fully dressed

Dem Kyoukos.

A cute.

Wasn't that 70% of Haruhi S2?

>i'll never a Kyouko-san while she's enjoying her snacks

A best.

Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara had swimsuits in every episode

In every episode of Sabagebu, they take a bath.

What about Yamadas?

Damn. My dubious plan backfired.

She never made it to the beach. She's died along the way. Her brother ate her and then promptly got lost.

Just like Yunocchi.

There is no Haruhi S2.
That never happened.
Shut up.

Best girl wins again.

The best. She had to earn it.

Stop! Popura stop! My heart can't take any more!

Is Inami pictured from the back because she has more meat on her bones there?

I hate that orange headed bitch,

You must not have watched all 3 seasons.
She's annoying in S1 but then she actually has character development.

Those quints were supposed to be mine fuck you

FUCK YOU

>character development

Only if she dies or get mutilated and fucked I will watch the rest of that shit.

FUCK

Minami is a gud girl

This user is correct. She went from worst girl to best girl by the end of season 3.

Quints confirmed best girl

Keep watching, man. She really owns up to that bullshit and does a 180 into ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE.

I couldn't finish Meal Drive. It was pretty but I was bored.

>someone else saw Umishou

Zuka is mai waifu

So Ika?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Never ever. I already read some interesting guro doujins about her. I hate guro or blood but since inami is pure cancer watching her being destroyed feels good. Those are canon for me.

That's too bad. I didn't get bored. Wish it didn't have the dog episode, but otherwise it was the surprise anime of that year for me. If you got bored with this show, better not watch Ghost in the Shell.

Oh shit I got quints
There's a guro doujin if you wanna look at that.

I loved Ghost in the Shell. Dunno what it was about Real Drive that I didn't like.

You're missing out.

Dude that sounds mad comfy for smoking to

cute boy

Probably because Ghost in the Shell is actually really good and Real Drive is really bad. The girl is incredibly stupid and annoying and the old man is a waste of space. That ghost episode.

Best boy.

Cool opinion bro.

The only real flaw with Real Drive is that the main plot is mostly in the last 7-8 episodes. And even then, there's still plenty of events happening in the earlier episodes to catch your interest. It just follows a formula more like a 80s or 90s anime. Lots of character development and 'fun' episodes for the first 2/3 the show. Then shit hits the fan near the end.

>not kotori

...Wait. No they don't.

Shit. Do they?

I'll admit I dropped it before the two thirds mark. I felt annoyed the entire time I watched it. Idiotic girl and old man adventures in some kind of sea like cyberspace and aimlessly wandering about an ocean town when not taking naps just didn't appeal to me. Absolutely nothing caught my interest, felt funny, or was fun about it.

If you didn't like it, then its perfectly fine to sto pwatching. I'm just pointing out that stuff did happen. And it had a Ghost in the Shell like ending.

Honestly, I liked the first half the show the most. But I prefer bright utopian settings over grimdark cyberpunk settings. And I fully admit to being a chubby chaser.

But even in the first few episodes, there's way more going on than just the main girl and old man. I mean, it even had a couple sex scenes.

Then you could go shitpost somewhere else.

Nice try.

>He didn't like racist Hikari

>2 tomboys in one anime

OH FUCK SIGN ME UP

Main cast are various people that work at the beach, and have to deal with a new groups beach episode bullshit every episode.