The Virgin Mary is trans. How does this make you feel?

The Virgin Mary is trans. How does this make you feel?

How do christ-cucks live with them selves?

You're an idiot.

or possibly immaculate conception breaks the rule of XY inheritance, like every other rule it breaks?

*Sigh*

Fuck off shill. I'm not falling for this bait.

>How does this make you feel?
>feel?
I have been dead inside for a long time. Try again.

>Virgin births are possible biologically, but only result in genetically-identical females
Good research, you just forgot the part where men don't have FUCKING WOMBS

I just want these freaks to continue degrading everything holy. They continue to make depraved attacks on the things most normal Americans hold dear, and that's only going to help dehumanize them in the mind of the public. I'm not just talking about trannies and fags either. The entire leftist body is hellbent on destroying the dignity of anyone who isn't degenerate like them.

The more they do these 'clever' little attacks from the safety of their coastal cities, the more divided this nation will become, and the deeper the rift between the urbanite and the ruralite will grow. And when the day comes that we're tasked with cleansing the earth of this trash, the fewer of us will hold back.

Remember, if they can't win you over, they will come after everything you hold sacred. They'll try to bait you by smearing your God, by rewriting history and making your heroes into degenerates, by recruiting those you love into their disgusting acts. When the time comes, remind them what they did before you wipe them out.

>men don't have FUCKING WOMBS

That's why it's a miracle, duh.

Their logic hurts my head. All liberals need to be rounded up and shot into space.

buddha was also sort of trans. his penis went up into his body when he stood up. his hands also reached past his knees but that is another matter.

That's so wrong.
Actually, Jesus was a woman transitioning to male. That's why he has long hair and feminine proportions

This.

Thread hidden. Loathsome at the deepest level.

Go to any Hispanic catholic church and spew this garbage, see how long you can keep your systolic blood pressure over 80

I don't know who made this but if they think this bullshit reasoning applies to the literal son of God, a divine being made flesh, then they need to be burned at the stake.

I guess they all just want to die. Let us oblige them.

So Jesus was born rectally?
I think the author should be burned at the stake for this and I'm not even Christian.

Kikes still butthurt after 2000 years lmao

wow, that picture is literally blasphemy, if it where prior to the 1800's you would have been rightfully executed for even suggesting a thing

>Jesus was a woman transitioning to male.
Impossible. King Herod had his men hunt for baby boys, and Mary+Joseph fled the country to protect Jesus. Herod's men would have been looking for babies with penises, so if Jesus were a trans boy there would have been no reason for the flight.

Quick somebody turn this into a rick and morty meme. Derp, fuck off faggot.

Revelation 22:18-19

''For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.''

God will swiftly cut you down, sodomite!

Is this absurdism kino?

>''For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
>And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy,

I always thought this part of the Bible was so juvenile, it's basically just the writer saying "snap snap double-stamp, no erasies!"