Everything makes sense after reading this

Everything makes sense after reading this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQir9gc04RM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a dramatization. Don't take it as an actual document. It uses that setting to explain real phenomena though

Alex Linder does a good job narrating it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQir9gc04RM

Only a FED or a RETARD would call it a "dramatization" therefore you've discredited yourself - poster (ID: tpnBc2gt)

(((42932622)))

>nothing to see here goy

Now read meinkampf

It is without doubt the ideology of those that are crippling the world for their ascent to complete control.

It fits everything.

I plan on it. I don't think I was ready for either of these until now. I imagine it'll make me very sad.

Mein Kampf will uplift you, because then finally you can see (((them))) for what they are and realise how easily we could smash them. Once you can see them they are easy target to take out.

Meinkampf is surprisingly moderate and modern, he walks you through the whole JQ from his own initial revulsion of the question its self until being bombarded by observations of the communist infiltrator agents in his nation, the zog media journalism, (movies), the way he stats noticing the (elites) and how they operate. The way he notices how they exploit his poor countryman, and finally as he realizes zionism and marxist bolshevism are one and the same

>there is a website hitler.org that is pro hitler

kek

Daily reminder that anti-Semitism is the oldest disinformation campaign of the real master class (who hate and fear the God of Israel and His Son Jesus Christ), and the Protocols are a forgery plagiarized from older works that had nothing to do with Jews.

There are too many layers of poz wrapped around every mind to ever wake them all up to combat this though.

Ah yes, it was only a matter of time until a kike hiding behind a flag would say "forgery".

(((142934191)))
Let me guess, the Talmud is also forgery

The ideal state of every Aryan man is a strong member of the Safety Squad. Focus on yourself and your family, brother.

it reads like a long rant/shitpost. writing was not his best talent.

Yes yes good goy heheh

You must've read the original German text.

Reading it actually made me feel extremely inspired to grow in a wide variety of ways I never cared for before.

Even more than putting more into physical training and learning the first thing about weapons, I'm interested in accumulating a fuckton of cash to help fund things that will benefit us.

There are talented people on our side, and an ocean of young men that would be receptive to the truth, but there's a serious lack of cash on our end to nurture any of this into anything formidable.

Yeah this is what i found when I first started looking into the Jews. Very good red pill.

kike
now is trump the charismatic false leader? He is great either way, but he is either a super christian, kike-killing machine, or a kike. He German?

>Trump's ancestors originated from the German village of Kallstadt, Palatinate, on his father's side, and from the Outer Hebrides isles of Scotland on his mother's side. All his grandparents, and his mother, were born in Europe. His mother's grandfather was also christened "Donald".

This fucking timeline. +100 points in the Warrior for God column.

>it all makes sense when you read this debunked nazi propaganda

Yeah he's German. I'm starting to just think he's just a boomer. He's def gonna fuck us but he'll do some good things too like the attack on Sportsball.

>Everything makes sense after reading this.
Yeah, now I know where all the jew conspiracies come from (it doesn't mention the jew tunnels all over the world though????)

"Systemic racism" has been debunked a hundred times too but y'all never shut the fuck up about it.

you're an idiot if you think this. if you keep a population slaves, then set them free, that doesn't automatically make them equal since they own no capital

>Nazis didn't exist when it came out
>Numerous events come to fruition after it's published
>Commie flag
Yeah, you need to kill yourself now, fampai.

it wasn't made by the nazis, but used by them. anti-semitic propaganda wasn't invented by the nazis

here you go.

unironically it was made quite some time ago.
and yes, it fits perfectly with everything.