Women stop cooking

>Women stop cooking
>get jobs instead
>Somehow have less value because they are working rather than cooking you tendies

Some might be kind of slutty, but hey if you cant find a good one, maybe try to find a business partner for a wife.

>woman stops cooking, starts working
>salaries drop because of supply of labor
>now 2 people are working for the same $
>incur extra expenses like daycare for kid and take out food cause of busy schedule
>need 2 cars now

Yes, I really can't see where things went downhill.

Is it really women's fault wages drop?

Yes. Women being added to the workforce doubled the labor supply immediately. More supply, lower wages.

>women get """"jobs""""

>women invent modern poverty out of thin air

I wouldn't say it's their fault per say because they're just doing what elites tell them to do. But yes, their presence drives down wages. Then their standards for potential husband's wages are inflated, leaving the pool of qualified men much smaller.

>get woman wife
>she still won't cook you tendies
you'll have to cook your own regardless

>is it really the fault of the party that made the supply of something much higher that the price fell?
yes, imbecile

>burden on men is perhaps worst than before, only difference being, now you are forced to be the daddy of women you don't know, while holding no power or dominance over the people you are forced to support, women got the cake and eat it too.

why do fat white guys love chicken "tendies" so much lmao

>women stop cooking
>in fact, women turn away from motherhood in general in favor of pursuing traditionally male roles
>act surprised when men who are looking for a woman to mother their children don't want anything to do with these useless and redundant women

Either accept "house husband" as an acceptable gender role or get the fuck back in the kitchen. Can't have it both ways you dumb sluts.

Woman here.

I work 6 days a week. It takes up 9 hours of my day including commute.

I'm tired. I'm irritable. My sex drive is low. All of my free time is spent just keeping up with the basic household chores. No time for gardening and I'm gettjng flabby from lack of exercise. All of the other women I work with are single, already divorced, or constantly complaining about their husbands.

I want kids but I don't see how we can do it without my income and it just seems irresponsible and soul killing to juggle babies with a full time job like I see my colleagues doing.

Does this sound like a good way of priming women for marriage and motherhood to you?

fuck me, I'm an accountant. and sure as shit, 60% of accountants are women.

wish I had gone to school for boilermaking

Sorry Miss, you seem to have omitted any mention of how you are a worthwhile woman who has prospects with eligible bachelors.

It sounded to me that you just want some kids and a monthly stipend, and not a family.

>Woman see their husbands come home miserable from work all the time
>their reaction was to be part of this.
>Now are as miserable as the men with no kids

Wtf is wrong with the female brain?

Low est detected

Yes. Women are emotional and pathetic. I do not hate them, only understand them. Like sandniggers, they don't respect white knighting

When I met my future husband I spent the last two years of school keeping house while he worked. I woke up early so he could have breakfast and he would wear the suit I ironed and had cleaned for him. On his way out he'd grab the lunch I prepared for him, usually with a note about how great he was, and then when he arrived home dinner was ready, the house cleaned.

I was living a dream come true and my husband was very happy, we started talking about kids etc.

Then I graduated and was offered a job with a salary that was shockingly high. Fast forward five years and this has only doubled. I make so much money now that my HUSBAND quit working.

I hate my job. I hate working. I just wanted to be a housewife, I wanted to have kids, THAT was my dream.

It sucks you guys. It sucks so much. But I know that if I leave my job and do that my husband and I will not retire early, or go on vacation, or enjoy the spoils of my work that I'm so blessed to have.

I just wish I could be SAHM. My mom was. My grandmother was. I feel cheated.

>Sorry Miss, you seem to have omitted any mention of how you are a worthwhile woman who has prospects with eligible bachelors.
What? I'm already married. There's no reason to qualify myself here.

Frankly, if doesn't matter what you think of me personally in the context of the thread. I'm just describing typical environment of a lower-middle class young woman in the developed world because OP seems to think the value of women in the workforce is equal to the value of a woman who can be SAHM/assist with family owned businesses as needed. Even I'm a little better off than average in the sense that I'm debt free, in good health, and don't have a string of exes. Whether you think we're worthwhile or not, we're all you have, and young men and women are going to haver to find a way to get along and make this work well enough to outlast the zombie apocalypse of immigration from the third world.

It's not ideal but it sounds like you have enough job security for maternity leave. You could have the babies and he could take care of them. I don't think men are very suited to dealing with babies all day but if he isn't working at all it's feasible, especially if you live near your parents or in laws who would probably be willing to help put.

Give him some money so he can start day trading. He's probably a turbo autist so he should be good enough at it so you can retire in 6 years

just work part time, who wants to work full time anyway?

Not really. Women don't work. It's the immigrants we have to worry about, whether it's h1bs or illegals.

women being 'progressive' is the cause of 70% of all problems. i mean how tf is a polygendered niggerfaggotkin who blinded itself and is in a wheelchair going to teach rugby.