Daily Reminder

You hang traitors before you kill your enemies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h6P3EUSTq-8
archive.is/UECiV
archive.is/Guy1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought Sup Forums was all about free speech?

Speech has consequences.

By that virtue we should lynch trump. Do you want to lynch trump?

Allow me to do it:
>Sup Forums
>Free Speech
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Boomer uprising when? What will they do when the last distraction holding them back from realizing how shitty their country is is stripped away from them?

Why would we lynch an innocent man?

Well noted, user. By the way, can you post your address?

11216 Burton Street in Independence Missouri. Knock on the front door. My mother will probably answer. Tell her you want to see Jerry (I'm Jerry). See you soon bitch

Have you not seen his twitter account?

>bum fuck nowhere

lol see you soon

>make a claim
>place the burden of proof on someone else

Please shut the fuck up about this non-event

t. Rest of the world

Why do you need to kill anyone? Weird.

Huh? His speech made him president.

Fuck you you piece of shit. I got a surprise waiting for you. What time can I expect you. I don't wake up until noon so if you'll be coming earlier please let me know.

Wait till the cricket team takes a knee

You son of a bitch, don't have no fucking job tomorrow 'cause you voted for that nigger, Obama? Is that your fuckin' problem, Frank, making bad decisions all your fuckin' life, like CALLING me up this much?!? THAT'S THE WORST FUCKIN' DECISION YOU EVER MADE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU, you got it? Keep it up, motherfucker! Just keep it fucking up!!!!

YOU'RE FOUR HOURS AND TWELVE MINUTES AWAY, AND I'LL FUCKIN' KILL YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

He's a billionaire and you fags can't touch him. Get used to losing.

They usually take two knees.

Then I should be able to go around and call niggers niggers to their face without any repurcussions.

Says the faggot who also isn't a billionaire

Rick the mullet soundboard is the shit

Why is waving the confederate flag at NASCAR races not treasonous?

Boycotting can sure as hell touch his football league and advertisers/sponsors

>we the people
fuck off commie fuck with your bullshit rendition of the constitution

Quit oppressing me and my free speech you gigga nigger

>At work today
>lady is a HUGE steelers superfan soccer mom type
>im talking entire office is plastered and piled with steelers swag
>she comes in to work
>throws all of it into the trash, like ALL OF IT with attitude
>then calls her cable provider and drops her subscription
>THEN cancels all her steelers merch orders on amazon
>whoa... I thought you never even missed a game since you were in labor in 98?
>(no shit, she was THAT kind of super fan)
>her reply, verbatim "Im not giving ESPN or the Steelers even one cent until they cut this stupid flag bullshit"

Its costing them lots of customers. Theyre literally financially hanging themselves.

How is anything treasonous when your entire nation was born from treason

The same reason waving a commie flag with the hammer and sickle isnt, you're allowed to do what you want, but that doesn't mean I have to pay to hear it and the moment you try to force me to do so is when it's game on.

@NFL cowards who won't cross their Heart & Military Brainless bullies wake up!
youtu.be/h6P3EUSTq-8

There's nothing they can do. At this point they're pissing off one half of America or the other half.

They cpuld try not pissing off the half that constitutes like 75% of thier customer base. I mean im no buisiness major but wild shot in the dark here, maybe if the majority of your customers are white conservatives maybe you ought to not go out of your way to rile them up.

I want to hang all you faggots that think this is Sup Forums

Let's start with cuckstianity.

I think this guy means that Trump is exposing subversives before he goes full day of the rope.

Makes ya think

>Nigger pusses out when shit gets real
Pottery

You thought wrong nignog

So...what happens when you do that?
If they hit you they can be arrested.
Just because you can say what you want doesn't mean they can't get offended.
The OP is talking about actually killing people, not just having a bunch of people angry at you.

Well, I guess you guys have to start watching real white men's sport like NHL. Let niggers and libs watch hand egg.

>not during the anthem

why are you all buying into liberal media twisting the truth?

I don't know anything about sports nor do I give a fuck, can someone explain this kneeling thing and the hashtag? Is the whole NFL showcasing how anti-American they are?

Yeah they won't stand for the anthem which I'm not even sure why. Cops killing criminals I guess.

>slave owner commits hollow gesture in effort to stave off slave revolt and bankruptcy.

What does the N in NFL stand (or kneel) for again?

This is the truth, great post. However, I think they are choosing the wrong side. Only time will tell.

/x/ cucked as fuck

Their fanbase honestly is probably 70% Trump voters. I have no fucking idea what they thought they were doing trying to take him on.

eat a bag of dicks,wayne

Everything in America has turned to political chaos. What's going on over there?

Yeah. Doubling down on this was pretty retarded on their part. Their agonizing demise will sure be something to behold.

They kneel before Trump, god emperor of mankind.

Slow start of the race war.

user, how do you think this is going to end?

Even "americas team" is taking a knee

Shaking my head family
Sup Forums is BTFO for real. All you need now is the impeachment of Trump and nuclear war with North Korea and China

This would fill all your holes with a dick, not only just your ass like it is now

god dammit

The NFL loses. It isn’t even a question how this ends. The NFL fanbase is effectively in open-revolt at this point. The only question is how long will this last, and how many memes can we mine before it’s over.

With a mike brown statue in every nfl stadium and a flagburning ceremony before each game

Digits confirm - this is world war 3

TO GET TO THAT POINT YOU NEED TO WIN, HERE'S HOW:

lol, boomers proved that white people are inferior. No way anyway but Sup Forums will ever wake up. We are just a few people who are disenchanted with society and see the bullshit.

No way normies will ever wake up. The education system guarantees it.

>"You can't kneel during the anthem REEEEEEEE
*kneels before anthem, stands during anthem*
>you can't do that REEEEEEEEE

NFL viewership is 90% rural whites and 10% nigger. Liberals watch Game of Thrones, not niggerball.

Digits in the picture

The number of our lord PEPE

The confederate flag is equal to black people saying nigger, it was bad, but we took it back and made it our flag now.

The players contract require them to stand or be fined, I think enforcing the contract is the only way to end this mess.

nobody cares about niggerball, kys

I when I was a lad, my grandpa would always drill into my and my younger family members heads the phrases "You don't bow to anyone" and "Stand up when the anthem is being played you little shit".

To bad niggers don't have granddads!

This is the NFL, not baseball. Next you'll be talking about what a blunder it is for the NBA to focus their marketing on Basketball Americans instead of Trump voters.

Daily Reminder to call your Reps and tell them to cut tax funding to the NFL.

Your tax dollars pay for this their rich elitist asses to kneel.

archive.is/UECiV

Let your representatives know that you don't want to pay for unamericanball
archive.is/Guy1c

IF YOU PAY TAXES, YOU GIVE MONEY TO THE NFL

*I remember*
fuckin shit

Cowboys knelt briefly *before* the anthym, and stood respectfuly, arms linked, during the anthym.

I scanned several pages of google images and did not fin a single one that clearly showed this...

Why should a country have to tolerate people who accept all the advantages of their nation, but aren't grateful and then purposely go out of their way to undermine the country itself?

Someone on Sup Forums the other day came up with the idea of pushing CNN to hire a tranny anchor. Idea being that it would hurt their ratings even more. Thought it was brilliant.

Considering most people on the right refuse to watch it anymore... it wouldnt hurt them much. But if we have to do it, lets shill Chelsea Manning into it.

Ooooh. That’s good.

What are you talking about? MLB is far more international than NFL. NFL is objectively the most conservative sport outside of NASCAR. You have no clue what you’re talking about.

I'm outside posting this shit from my car, where you at pussy?

If the left had free reign in this country, that would become a reality. You have no idea how much these people hate America and what it stands for. They'll do anything and everything to make sure that everything great about this nation gets demolished.

Hockey in your case

The sure are pissing the wrong side, the lifers, the white with money that go to the games and spend the cash. Good luck getting Jerome to buy $3000 season tickets, pay $200 everytime they go to a game on food and merch. Now times that by a million.

Boomers that make enough won't give a flying fuck about it so long as they can sit on their ezchair and fall asleep while watching hand-egg on a Sunday while they try to avoid their families, or whatever is left of the family

Objective by whose standards, Germany?

of course

The calfkiddies cucked? But Sup Forums told me they were based! That they would ne fiiiiirrrrreeeedd if they did.

You lose your job, you get shunned from society and to top it all on the nigger might just kill you and get away with it. 'He was a good boy, he dindu nuffin' - 1 year in prison. So yeah... that's what happens. Why shouldn't we play by their rules when they are unwilling to play by ours?

I don't understand this new meme about boomers being redpilled by this.
They are only pissed that their tv distraction with nigger monkeys kicking balls got disturbed with this political bullshit, this does not mean that they are aware of the race war or theJQ working for the white genocide..

Raised catholic here, I hope to see the Pope hanged or slaughtered by some batshit crazy muzzie asap.

The best way to hurt them is by boycotting their products and events.

>tfw Americans bend the knee to their leader as a sign of resistance

what the fuck america??

I rarely hear there said much any more, even on le Reddit.

Didn't they try to ban the Confederate flag as well?

I tried bringing up how supporting anything Communism is acceptable, after the US has had so many years fighting it, anarchists tried to deny they are hardly any anarchists that support Communism, but it's still okay.

It would be better if coaches or owners kept players from going out on the field for the anthem. I'd love to see Liberals whine about suppressed speech.

I wouldn't doubt there are as many cucked NBA fans as there are NFL fans.