“If you read some of the recent literature, there is no such thing as whiteness. But we made it up...

>“If you read some of the recent literature, there is no such thing as whiteness. But we made it up. Not my original thought, but it’s true. Because you were born white, you have advantages systemically, culturally, psychology there. They have been built up for hundreds of years. Many people can’t look at it. [It] can’t be something on their plate on a daily basis. People want their status quo. People don’t want to give it up. Until it’s given up, it’s not going to be fixed.”

>whiteness doesn't exist

What the fuck does this even mean

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6E1a2CsnJQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891,_lynchings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It means that intellectualism has fallen to popular culture, and people say increasingly retarded things to get attention.

Wrong is right, and right is wrong.

Fuck dotard drumpf and fuck all white people

until yall mothafuckas drop dead the problem aint gonna be fixt.

>whiteness does not exist but you were born white and you have advantages because of that

stormfront cooking up a counter argument for you

hold tight user

You can make excuses for people but what I've found is that some people are just cunts.
This is one of those people.

Some good WILL come from the death of Western Civilization, but it won't be good for white people, whether they think they exist or not. The univeralist, providential, self-righteousness of Judeo-Christian-Progressive metaphysics can finally go away. Unfortunately, it will be replaced with Islamic universal providence, but at least Muslims are more overt in their supremacism, self-righteousness, and imperial aspirations. The center of gravity of world civilization and economics will shift back to the central Asian axis, probably with Eurasian and East Asia nations as the principals.

I wonder if whites will ever snap out of it, and instigate a reconquest, or if they will stay hypnotized, and just quietly merge into Homo Brazilopithicus

WTF now I hate the spurs.

Whiteness doesn't exist but if you have white skin then you have the advantages that come from whiteness, something that doesn't exist.

>recent literature
Since H.P. Lovecraft died there hasn't been english literature

wow he really said that.
what a fucking idiot

Biggest asshole in sports.

FUCK TRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

someone should knock this dumb slav cunt over the head

Isn't San Antonio over half Mexican? Why is this silly Boomer cunt obsessed with "whiteness" and "white people" when whites are a minority in the area where his team is located?

What a shock a Serb hates white people wow just wow.

I wonder why all of this is happening?

>pic related

No one else thinks Pop looks like Max Hardcore?

Your racial features are worthless because you are not German, you only look the part.

People said the same shit about Bush.

There's nothing new under the Sun kids.

*Yawn

This needs to be bumped and shared. It's time to take care of nigger hoops. NFL is finally suffering and now it's the Nigger hoops turn. Normie gate shall rise from the ashes and we leave it behind making America great again! No longer do we need nigger hoops, we can focus on Reading literature, read blogs, watch podcasts. Watching nigger hoops and nigger ball is against Nationalism and a waste of time.

That's bullshit. The irish were considered niggers up until the 1900s. Where are our reparations?

Great I'm getting fucking neo-marxist tier dissertations from NBA coaches that sound like your average community college sociology professor when I turn on ESPN now. Why are they ruining sports?

Learn more about Mexicans or compare Guillermo del Toro's babbling about whiteness. Precisely because it is neither safe nor recognized as a natural right to discuss what's really important, the Mexican must always whine about nonsense.

What a piece of shit.

All I can say is I'm going to be glad to see the white man's obsession with paying niggers millions to play a kid's ball game end.

Oh wow, SJW lingo is creeping back.

Maybe you're the not the enlightened one, just obsessed with old bullshit. Seems a more rational explanation than "everyone around me is getting brainwashed by jews waa waa waa I miss mommy's breast milk why can't everyone be cool like hitler"

I always love these multi-millionaire fuckheads calling anybody else privileged.

A millionaire/billionaire kike tells white people to give up their status quo.

I hate this the most. Spoiled rich cunts who tell you to become miserable, because it won't affect them.

>whites don't exist, but fuck you for being white you white devil piece of shit
>race isn't real but whites are evil and white men need to pay for everything wrong that happened in history
america deserves to burn and white people deserve to die for allowing this shit to happen

Worry about your own fucking country, Hans.

>germany making this post of all countries
lmao

He's gone full Tumblr. Never watching the NBA again

There's nothing to worry about, you twit.

This guy is an embarrassment to balkanoids

I'm just dropping all major sports besides baseball at this point if they keep this shit up.

The question that arises now is: How do you "give up your white privilege?"

If it's just carry on with your day I could maybe with okay with it. But it's not isn't it? It means give your salary to niggers while kissing their feet isn't it?

>respect and interest dwindling..
nope.
it's gone.

I asked my black friend who believes this shit about this and the only thing I got was "acknowledging the actions of white privilege and fighting against it", it's fucking racist bullshit being perpetuated by the left and it's not worth taking any of their arguments seriously at this point.
It's all so fucking tiresome, I just want them to fuck off to California.

White privilege is an anti white conspiracy theory

What the fuck does this have to do with basketball? I have never actually watched any professional sports regularly so I really don't give a shit, but how do sports fans tolerate all this shit? Is all sports news coverage completely worthless?

These retarded faggots start this shit storm, and then they all start REEEEing because Trump blew them all the fuck out. Every single shit head that's upset by this and/or blaming Trump for this is an imbecile and is literally indoctrinated.

hey nigs. if you're going to nog, you deserve to be left on the side of the road. if you can learn English and civility, you're welcome into society. If not, fuck off already.

Nobody is asking people to give up their privilege, a very tiny minority *ba dum tss* are talking about things like reparations, but anyone who is serious about debating honestly realizes this is an impossible goal to reach.
People however are, asking people to realize and accept their privilege, which basically just means you should recognize it when say pointing out disparities when discussing things like IQ, earning power, or criminality.

Which is true, we should all take historical and causal circumstances into account when discussing these things. Minorities have gotten the short end of the stick for hundreds of years here. We granted minorities the right to vote like what ? 60 years ago?
So that means they really have been equal in the eyes of the law for a couple of generations.
That doesn't even take into account being unequal in the eyes of businesses or society in general who are not required to treat them equally.

youtube.com/watch?v=S6E1a2CsnJQ

This.

It is a blatant conspiracy theory worse than anything you can find on Sup Forums. Completely retarded, no evidence, easily disproven, yet taught as fact by colleges all across the west.

Ditto to the "Patriarchy" conspiracy theory.

>There's nothing to worry about, you twit.
AND THEY SAY THE GERMANS HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR

I operate on the simple premise of: "don't treat people differently based on their skin color".

The left is clearly doing this to whites now though ("you're white thus you must...") Yeah fuck that. Their argument stops right after that. They're being racist as fuck to whites BUT they rationalize this by literally redefining racism.

In their view racism = power + privilege. Or maybe they talk about "systemic racism". Or "unconscious racism. All these terms must be destroyed because they are both unmeasurable and not even a thing in the first place.(unmeasurable BECAUSE they're non existent)

I stick to the real definition of racism: once again: Don't treat someone differently because of race/skin color.

/Rant

Can run but you can't hide

>based Coach Popovich

Iv heard the exact same thing from Marxists at university.

"White people invented whiteness and racism to hold down people of colour"

OK, I acknowledge it. Can niggers stop committing so much crime now?

Yep. I was born with unfair advantages.
1. My Dad stuck around. He even worked two jobs.
2. My Mom was a homemaker and raised us.
3. We kids had chores and meager allowances.
4. We never used welfare. We went to yard sales and lived within our means.
5. We got up for school, studied, and graduated.
6. As sinners, we went to boring ass church every damn Sunday.
Basically, we were taught from young age to be honest, work hard, plan ahead, expect nothing for free, take care of each other, respect elders.

Life is so unfair. Boo fucking hoo.

Exactly. What about Jewish Privilege? I mean, it's applicable if we use the same standards by which leftists promulgate "white privilege"

Actually race was created by jews to disambiguate from ethnicity

Lol stupid niggers. Why dont you go kill more of your own people over some shoes

>There is no such thing as whiteness
>but if youre born white you have advantages

Ight

>What about Jewish Privilege?
You fucking antisemite.

Can white people too?
Can Asians or Mexicans?
Judging millions of people on the actions of their individual entities is a pretty dumb thing to do.

Nice response. It's ironic that niggers want whites to acknowledge their superior position in society yet they won't acknowledge their own race's behavior.

Fuxk nignogs. Walk around them if you see them, it's safer

Exactly, I'll admit I've got certain racist thoughts that come to me but I don't let that change my conduct with other people, unlike these fucking batshit people who think it's okay to be racist to other people in public because of shit that happened before any of us were born.

I'll never treat anyone differently because of anything they're born as but fuck you if you're going to call me privileged while sitting in your high castle while I'm only able to work part time.

>Can white people too?
>Can Asians or Mexicans?
>implying any of those groups commit anywhere approaching the same amount of crimes as blacks

>I wonder if whites will ever snap out of it, and instigate a reconquest, or if they will stay hypnotized, and just quietly merge into Homo Brazilopithicus
It will be the second one.

Probably a good career move for Maxwell. He's lazy behind the plate, out of shape, can't run, and his bat's nothing special. He can try to make a big deal out of it now if Oakland tries to park him in the minors.

With any luck the MLB will curb this shit from taking off with this one dude, how fucking lame would that be to have whole teams kneeling during the anthem for the fucking national pasttime?

On a somewhat related note I love how the left keeps curtailing this whole thing into an issue of freedom of speech when none of these retards are having that freedom trampled by the government at all (and comparing it to fucking Rosa Parks sitting in the front of the bus like any of these millionaire pussies would ever go out of their way to do something actually brave).

Equality is the core of the progressive religion. All races are equal and evolution plays no part in the differences between humans, and no difference in properties is based on genetics. Groups of people can not be compared because all people are equal.

But it is hard to not notice that white people are wealthier. The only way that this can be explained under this system is that white people are oppressing others to keep them down. There is no other logical explanation if you accept the progressive religion. Where have we heard this before?

Ohhh... the Frankfurt school!
Capitalism is an inherently meritocratic system, and that won't work with the concept of equality. That's why the ground foundations have been planted by soviet spies decades ago, and the Jews. They want to weaken white society by planting the seeds of communism.

kek, the look on the face of the guy next to him

Ethnicity is real
Race isn't
Deal with it

Blacks commit 50% of the crime while being 15% of the population, you can't tell me that isn't disproportionate.

Which is a number that would be inflated by circumstance. Did you even read what he said initially?

>has become
jej

>Which is a number that would be inflated by circumstance.

>Jewish Privilege
>Privilege
Pretty much

Don't they also understand the environmental privilege is purely circumstantial and constantly in flux? I highly doubt that pic relate felt very privileged.

He means that hundreds, thousands actually, years of civilizational wisdom should be destroyed because not everyone has them.
In short we should destroy all of civilization and return to the stone age, or whatever the very first age of humanity was called even before that.
Of course that's not actually what he thinks he means, but that is in fact the most logical conclusion that could be made from his retarded statement.
To be fair if every human were reverted to a base, pre-historic level of intelligence and brain development, and all human inventions were removed, and then everyone was all mixed with each other, then his "privilege" would finally be removed.

whiteness isn't real but white privilege is?

Literally dindu nuffin the post

What's so funny about that?

Thanks to their new indoctrination system you can already never be racist towards whites. Their new definitions have already latched on in the public's mind even before the definition is changed officially. This is thanks to both cucked teachers and "History they don't teach you at school"-Facebook bullshit.

Within 10 years these niggerracists will be adults and then we'll truly see if this new hip "niggers can't be racists" bullshit is still prevalent. If yes (big chance) then expect official ly changing what racism is, lectures at school for whites and I don't guckibg know. Death

Only if you're white.

If you aren't, then you can believe whatever you want to; because you're an uncorrectable snowflake that has endured too much suffering.

Nogs never taking responsibility for any of their actions is such a fucking inevitability at this point that I find it funny.

These people need to fucking die. There's no redeeming them

whos this faggot anyway?

>jew being jewish

I am shocked.

He's the kike owner of a niggerball team.

the most compelling evidence for the fact that white privledge doesn't exist is the fact that Sup Forums desperately wants to create it for the first time in order to fix the demographic problem. If white privileged had existed we wouldn't even be in this situation

>I experienced white privilege
>Therefore you will

Always some high up white lib that spews this shit to people

>whiteness does not exist
>it's made up
>i-it gives advantages systematically, culturally, psychology

WHAT?

Jesus Christ. This is so disheartening to see someone who I admirable (wins championships, is intelligent) talking out of his ass to such an unbelievable degree. I'm really becoming disenfranchised and I'm really not a person who would consider myself far right wing or anything. Where does it end with these illogical evil fuckers

I'll tell you user

In the last hundred and fifty years, a lot of culturally unique and racially diverse european peoples came to the united states as immigrants. By the 1920s and 1930s you had things like "italian club", or "Slovak society", or "german bunds" everywhere in every city in the usa. People spoke their native languages and they refused to stop.

So the U.S. military and deep state created this idea of the "white people" to assimilate and integrate all of these europeans. It gave these people a modicum of self-respect by juxtaposing them to the black people and saying they were better... most of them were not... yet they believed this.

And the US military and deep state made them sing the pledge of allegiance every day, banned their languages, shamed them constantly, and harassed them if they insisted on not assimilating into a culture-less amorphous "white" glob that has become middle America.

>joe six-pack's five beers deep
>a bunch of blacks disrespect the flag and the nation you're so proud of
>no matter
>the game goes on, and you manage to drown the sorrows of modernity in even more beer
>post game interview
>some jew tells you that you're an embarrassment to the world and that you really don't even exist
>google that "daily stormer" site you heard about a while back

It means we’re headed for civil war.

There is no reconciling people who believe in totally opposite versions of reality. The left has brainwashed idiots into deny the scientific reasons that the races are inherently different.

Not only that but the double think of there’s no such thing as race, but if you’re white then you’re privileged.

The only outcome now is civil war.

I think bobby knight was the only basketball coach that wasn't a raging communist

I don't really know what that has to do with what I was saying.

I'll bite, though. People should have to face the consequences of their actions, but I don't know where you get off condemning an entire "race" of data.

That's actually not true. However, italians on the other hand were actually treated like niggers, because they were violent, ignorant and criminal, just like niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891,_lynchings

(((recent literature)))

>Which is a number that would be inflated by circumstance.

[CITATION NEEDED]

In truth european != "white".

And in fact, this idea of europe is not wholly organic either.

Europe has a number of distinct races and there is no such thing as "white people", scientifically speaking.

I said blacks commit more crime than any other race by a large margin. You said that it has to do with circumstance. In other words dindu nuffin.

That hypothetical reality could never exist. It's a very childish view of human beings and how they interact on a sociological level. You can ethnically homogenize human beings as much as you want, there will still be variance, and people will still use association to categorize, stereotype and tribalize.

Pic related: Rwandan Genocide