I need some good news

I losing it here pol, I've been on this ride for long while but they're starting to get to me. I'm losing track of what I'm fighting for. I thought the Cowboys would stand. I thought Obamacare would be long gone before now. I thought my dog would live to see 10. Today has been rough. Anyone have any good news to get my morale back up above the total despair line?

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/heres-what-should-really-outrage-you-about-the-nfl-the-national-anthem/
youtube.com/watch?v=TIIWPACxHDU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germany's doing okay.

Get another dog, life is about getting another one

>pol
>reddit movie
>shit thread
>>>/reddit/

Stop getting manipulated by grand sweeping narratives.

Football players standing for the anthem is Obama-era statist propaganda.

lawnewz.com/high-profile/heres-what-should-really-outrage-you-about-the-nfl-the-national-anthem/

Every commons in the west is being looted while the populace gets distracted by puppet shows. Break free of your stupor.

No the world is doing good op. Your just on the wrong side of the books. Why don't you join the right side of history.

>patriotism is statist
not all countries are post-nationalist, leaf.

I hate to tell you this OP but the time for happy endings is long gone at this point. What we're seeing is likely going to be the end of all things we grew up taking for granted.

Between the natural disasters and everything else going on politically/socially, I'd wager without a doubt that we are or have been in the biblical end times.

The only reason to stick around is to see some crazy crazy shit.

>t. depressed drinking Sup Forums user who's been killing himself just to try and get his family where they're life is "supposed" to be.

He was such a good boy though. It wasn't his time.

It never is.

just know he died loving you uncondintionaly

Neither did it seem like it was the time for my little girl.
The cancer still got her.

Life is a tragedy user, rise above it. Make good yourself.

Fuck you for making me think about this again.

Fuck you for making me cry you leaf son of a bitch. I made it this whole fucking day.

yeah.....Hillary lost :-)

comvert all hope and focus into wishing the nukes fall. nothing bugs you at that point, but you are filled with the hope of atomic fire.

What I don't understand is why Sup Forums's every waking moment isn't dedicated to the ethnostate.

convert. my bad.

There's others like you that become more receptive to helicopters every day.

Dear leader will soon end our misery.

Cheer up user. youtube.com/watch?v=TIIWPACxHDU

i either want to be vaporized or larp in the rubble and see them go off. the only bad outcome is that middle zone where you get irradiated but not vaporized. i guess you could just an hero at that point.

yes goy, inhale the budded jew.

The good news is, you can still fight:

>not addicted

>not realizing we have to get our commies nuked somehow first

Just remember to a leaf that a dog loving someone is a little different to anyone else.

Convert to Islam.

I'm addicted to that puss
We can just redpill the boomers and they'll vote/finance it.

This helps. I want to fill that void inside me with burning rage and spite. Keep it coming faggots.

Get a puppy

We gave Kim Jong Un a very hurtful nickname that's totally not projecting at all TRUMP'S "ROCKET" IS PERFECTLY NORMALLY SIZED LIKE HIS HANDS BTFO QUEER

Be an accelerationist.

>muh statism
This is why no one likes neither lolbergs nor leafs.

the kneeling is weird sure, but it's only because of game of thrones, it's just trendy right now...

Fuck Churchill desu