> FINISH HIM

FINISH HIM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4NWIAjOEM4
youtube.com/watch?v=iAWy4nRmJXE
nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap2000000146619/Tough-day-for-female-kicker
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly pretty smart.

Serious question, why doesn't the NFL hire trans-women as cheerleaders? Also why hasn't any sport including the NFL not hire any women to play on their teams? After all, gender is a social construct, so sports are just being sexist for not hiring women.

I'm literally contacting the NFL now with links back to these threads

This might be the spark the lights the fire.
It's FOOTBALL afterall. Chad's go to past-time.

bumping for brilliance

funny how its taken this long for people to figure out what to go after to piss normies off the most, when the answer now seems so plain and simple

lets take away the hetero out of the NFL and make it fluid

I'm in.

Thank you, please lend our support for a trans-future for Xeerleaders everywhere!

holy fuck that's a good idea
checked

I'm in, but what if they hire convincing trannies and all this does is get normies into traps?

> XERBALL-SPORT
XERBALL-SPORT
>XERBALL-SPORT

fire up photoshop, it's time for some good ol fake cnn articles

Ikr, they are fucking bigots for not having half of their cheerleaders being a mix of mtf and ftm transgenders.

bump

wasted dubbbs what a kuk

Bumping for great justice

Holy shit. The glimmers of brilliance on this board of chaos are something else. Were they to oppose this, it's simply a matter of posting "trans lives don't matter to the NFL."
You faggots are actually about to overhaul a major sports organization aren't you? My fucking word what a time to be alive.

> what if they hire convincing trannies and all this does is get normies into traps?
Then its even more of a win for Sup Forums

Oh hey, i didn't know Sup Forums had cute cat grills.

Literally? OMG I'M SHAKING!!!

I'd suckle Xer Benis after a sweaty workout on the field with Chad's permission of course...

Well, everyone knows traps are gay, so it still works

Can we also get the NFL to sign manlets and skeletons?

Id like a huge contract

good idea, bump

i think it would be hot to have transgendered cheerleaders.

no homo

Bump.

fuck off they're straight. id know I've had a lot of experience with them

user, I have some bad news.

Where is the actual contact us on NFL's website?

Trap/Ladyboy cheerleaders, poppin' that bulge out during half-time splits while chad's suck them off for refreshment in lieu of gatorade/sportsdrink.

no homo.

bump because lulz a'comin

Why? We are advocating what's morally right.

You forgot to change your phlag, faggot

Are you doing your part? I know I did....

"I love how the NFL has taken a stand against injustice and oppression. I would only hope the NFL is progressive enough that they realize we need transgender cheerleaders to represent those in the community. I also think the beauty standard cheerleaders set is negative reinforcement to millions of people, and would hope to see cheerleaders of all different size, color, race, gender and sexual orientation. Thanks for your consideration."

The fire rises...

NFL here, this faggot told us you were making fun of us. Well our dads can beat up your dads.

Wait what

This sounds stupid

This is an Antifa post

Start tweeting @nfl #makenflgreatagain #fluidfootball or some other retarded

this is the most idiotic plan in the world and its totally going to backfire if it succeeds. they're not going to have whole squads of non passing gross trannies. at most they'll add 1 really pretty and passing trans girl and trans ideology will get even more public acceptance.

Sup Forumslution btfo

cartoon traps can look attractive , 90% of trans are disgusting IRL and reek of W R O N G

lol this will fuck them over hard if they agree

just wait, iPhone 11 = DNA sequencing

Seriously, this is basic shit. There's a reason 95% of all trap photos don't show any part of the face.

"Hey those emails you're getting about trans cheerleaders, just ignore them. It's a bunch of pol cucks trying to stir shit up."

What is next move after this?

Cool

Owners fire all their protesting players and replace them with women.

You bastards are pure evil and I love you from the bottom of my black little heart.

made me laugh like a fucking madman, thanks leaf

We decided on #QueerleadersNFL #BendTheKnee for sloganeering. Not "transleaders", it was unclear what that meant to our focus groups.

>DO IT
youtube.com/watch?v=M4NWIAjOEM4
>DO IT
youtube.com/watch?v=iAWy4nRmJXE

>Xeerleaders
Howling

spread it

>the only natsocs left are leftist infiltrators
>the board is absolute shit now

Really gets the noggin joggin

fast forward: in 2-3 years, there will no longer be "locker rooms" for players, just individual isolated changing booths. all banter will be banned

Best idea i've read on this board in a while.

Sports reach such a wide span of people of so many different walks of life and hobbies, who go to sports to relax and be entertained while enjoying their time off from work.

This will open millions of peoples eyes to the bullshit going on;

#cheer4trans

Rev up those fake twitter accounts and start demanding this, pure gold idea user!

Why did Trump take sides on this? There is no way to back down from this gracefully. He's fucking lost his mind on this one. He's acting like a cartoon villain. Even he's long time friends are like 'I don't agree with what he's saying'. What kind of moron takes sides against football in America.

>He's acting like a cartoon villain
>BRUMPF IS LITERALLY VOLDEMORT
a fucking leaf

Would love to see Bailey Jay as a cheerleader

This is ingenious. LET'S DO IT GUYS.

Sometimes to build something greater, you must break down what already exists...

We're all tweeting under
#transleaders
#queerleaders

You think we were fucking joking when we said best timeline? Nigger please we couldn't have a better one atm

Then this world shall burn

kids not doing their own homework

IMPORTANT POST

Nice. And OP's plan is retarded. They aren't going to suddenly replace all cheerleaders with trannies. They'll put one tranny on one team and everyone will say oh what an inspiration. It will further normalize this bullshit. You morons are giving them an idea that is going to hurt your own cause.

GO

GO

GO

ok cuck

You realize Sup Forums loves trannies, right?

Holy fuck my sides. This was hilarious in the best of all ways. a sick one.

Oldfag here. Wrestling with a combination of disbelief and intense amusement. It'd be alright if it crashes and burns. NFL has been circling the drain since Don Meredith, Howard Cosell and Frank Gifford were doing MNF. Jimmy the Greek was on it until he said something politically incorrect and ABC canned him.

Then that's when you bitch that it's discriminatory that they only added one, because trannies think it's discrimination if you only like passing trannies. Gotten in a lot of arguments with these goblins, there's always a way to take it further if it backfires. >B)
The trick is to think like them, in circles, never satisfied.

I love how down so many people are for larping this into existence, fuck sportsball, burn it down.

>link pol to the nfl
>immediately read it and realize how racist, sexist, transphobic the website is
>delete your email because its just some fucking white male trolling again

(((Berg)))

Every fucking time...

You live in Canadia, why the fuck do you care? Go jack off your PM.

>tfw no shota trap cheerleaders

Great. So they'll know that the right and the left are unified in getting more people who identify as female out there on the sidelines, cheering on their teams.

Because only one has tried out, and she clearly fucked up.

nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap2000000146619/Tough-day-for-female-kicker

Bump. Sportsgate here we go

I want to believe we can make this a reality.

thanks! I hope they can see how important this issue is

The reasoning doesn't stop being good just because it comes from a place with great diversity of views, shitlord.

Because it shifts the Overton window. Did you not pay attention during the election?

Everything Trump did was calculated to force the left into defending the indefensible or at least what is incredibly unpopular to most Americans.

He attacked illegal immigrants, or so it came across to the far left, and the dnc brought illegals to their fucking convention as honored speakers. Same with Muslims.

The left is going to spend the next year defending BLM, antifa, and disrespecting the flag and all the boomers who vote in midterms will be repulsed.

10D inter dimensional backgammon user.

How's this

No you are wrong, it is way too easy to cause disruption.

"social justice" is a nebulous and slippery slope. It doesn't rely on objective reasoning and can be shaped to whatever agenda you want to use.

We're just taking what they're doing and dialing it up to 11.

This actually isn't a bad idea. It's time to expose liberals to the normies.

We literally dont care

LOL
that email

boys...
I think the NFL is done for.
time to get behind Nascar, we good ole boys now
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

#transleader
#queerleader

ah shit, i'll send another one