youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/09/25/us/politics/private-email-trump-kushner-bannon.html
axios.com/collins-health-care-2489553845.html
thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/352346-singer-marc-anthony-to-trump-shut-the-f-up-about-nfl-and-do
newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-personal-email-account-white-house-670700
washingtonpost.com/business/technology/russian-operatives-used-facebook-ads-to-exploit-divisions-over-black-political-activism-and-muslims/2017/09/25/4a011242-a21b-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/new-version-of-health-care-bill-will-help-alaska-and-maine--home-of-two-holdout-senators/2017/09/25/24697f62-a188-11e7-b14f-f41773cd5a14_story.html
shareblue.com/trumps-failed-boycott-leads-to-most-watched-sunday-football-in-seven-years/
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/352289-mueller-isnt-all-powerful-we-need-a-bipartisan-election-interference
washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2017/09/25/dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-players-lock-arms-and-kneel-before-national-anthem-as-firestorm-continues-over-trumps-remarks/
youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI
archive.is/bVAfl
abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-disputing-report-trump-advisers-personal-email/story?id=50092747&cid=social_fb_abcn
youtu.be/JKhpYlLCRx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DEEEEEEEEFEEEEEEEEND

THHHHHIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS

first for fuck capitalism and trump the revolution will have all of your heads

*thinking face emoji*

>the good ol days

covfefe

>no cussing drinking or smoking

>pretends to be a cowboy

ayy,what a fucking faggot

It's literally the new ice bucket challenge.

At Least 6 White House Advisers Used Private Email Accounts
nytimes.com/2017/09/25/us/politics/private-email-trump-kushner-bannon.html

Collins will oppose health care bill
axios.com/collins-health-care-2489553845.html

Singer Marc Anthony to Trump: 'Shut the f--- up about NFL' and do something for Puerto Rico
thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/352346-singer-marc-anthony-to-trump-shut-the-f-up-about-nfl-and-do

Ivanka Trump Used a Personal Email Account for Government Work
newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-personal-email-account-white-house-670700

Russian operatives used Facebook ads to exploit divisions over black political activism and Muslims
washingtonpost.com/business/technology/russian-operatives-used-facebook-ads-to-exploit-divisions-over-black-political-activism-and-muslims/2017/09/25/4a011242-a21b-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html

Senate Republicans admit defeat on health bill as Collins declares her opposition
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/new-version-of-health-care-bill-will-help-alaska-and-maine--home-of-two-holdout-senators/2017/09/25/24697f62-a188-11e7-b14f-f41773cd5a14_story.html

Trump's failed boycott leads to most watched Sunday football in seven years
shareblue.com/trumps-failed-boycott-leads-to-most-watched-sunday-football-in-seven-years/

Mueller isn't all powerful — We need an election interference commission
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/352289-mueller-isnt-all-powerful-we-need-a-bipartisan-election-interference

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, players lock arms and kneel before national anthem as firestorm continues over Trump’s remarks
washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2017/09/25/dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-players-lock-arms-and-kneel-before-national-anthem-as-firestorm-continues-over-trumps-remarks/

>shills after midnight
Lord have mercy.

>Communism comes in second place

>again

F A I T H F U L L Y

I M P L E M E N T E D

Debating whether or not to stay up all night studying. Wondering what Trump would do.

i still can't believe trump managed to make leftists willingly and literally kneel before him

youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI

Who remember?

reminder that trump is an agent of saturn

archive.is/bVAfl

(the image is jic the link doesn't werk)

oh look it's your precious e-celeb :^)

I keep hearing this shit all day
Please refute this. I know it's fake but I need real evidence.

Depends. Studying what?

all those women working and going to college arent having children

GEE I WONDER WHY THE BIRTH RATE IS DOWN

dumb fucking retards

you dont even see the main problem .... whats actually going on

you just want to jerk off to lauren southern and send her money

i just read on wikipedai that 25,000 males commit suicide in a year and 5000 women

i almost cried

and you want to worship women even though theyre obviously privileged

its a insult to all human decency

women deserve poorer treatment

any time you see someone defending a women on Sup Forums theyre a shill

women , dont suffer, theyre getting everything for nothing they laugh they put on makeup they relax they have tons of friends they do things no shit they dont commit suicide why would they . just nature tells you they get to do nothing and dont forced to go out and make a living if they dont want the jobs they do steal from us are all the easy ones

men dont get any attention they dont get anything from anyone

kys tripfag scum

Goddamn, sometimes I actually miss the campaign shills. These fuckwits we get today are worthless fifth string rejects with one thumb in their mouth and the other one up their ass. Look at this fag:

>142937755
>NYT
>Axios
>TheShill
>Tentacleweek
>Wapoo
>Wapoo
>literally Shareblue
>TheShill
>WaPoo

Wow, Trump BTFO

uhhh forget about the image

It is just trolls, nothing more and nothing less. Just ignoring poor bait makes it stop.

Please don't bite such cheap bait and reply to tripfags seriously, thank you. You only encourage them otherwise.

lmao Trump is Kelly's bitch, he yearns for his approval.

Meanwhile Kelly set him up to accept mass amnesty in exchange for nothing

The GOP establishment have spent $30 million on Strange, just to beat Roy Moore.
Making them waste this money is reason enough to elect Roy Moore.
Strange is corrupt as fuck. "Governor Bentley Scandal"
Roy Moore has been fighting this corrupt establishment for decades.
Roy Moore owes no one, except the people of Alabama, when he gets elected.

Forgot shitnews link
abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-disputing-report-trump-advisers-personal-email/story?id=50092747&cid=social_fb_abcn

Failpresident is fail

>liberals reading that

No one cares about Clinton, not even the democrats. It's not even fun to look back and wonder just how good we have it when it comes to what Clinton would have done as President. The election memes leading up to November are the best part of this cycle.

America is shown more and more of how sick it is on the inside by Trump, imagine the fucked up shit he's seen in the government that he can't talk about, the darkest of pills.

Reminder that laws that punish people for not disclosing their HIV status are bigoted and unconstitutional

>Trump's failed boycott leads to most watched Sunday football in seven years
>shareblue.com/trumps-failed-boycott-leads-to-most-watched-sunday-football-in-seven-years/
just outwardly lying now?

>no awoos

Hello I’m Mike Lindell, inventor of the world’s most comfortable awoo: My Awoo™. We all have the same problems sleeping at night: our awoos go flat. We end up folding our awoos over for support, using our arms, flip flopping all night long like a guppy; we wake up in the morning: we have sore necks, we have headaches, our arms are asleep, we feel like we need a nap in the afternoon even though we’ve slept 8 hours. Well with MY Patented Fill, wherever you move this awoo, it will hold the exact position for you as an individual, and you will get the best night’s sleep of your life! It also stays cool: you don’t have to flip it to the cool side; it stays healthy for a full ten years and its warrantied not to go flat. AND you can throw it right in the washer and dryer just like your favorite blue jeans, and I personally guarantee its gonna to be the most comfortable awoo you will ever own…

Source on faith goldy?

It's astonishing really. They weren't even kneeling yesterday and today because of the so called injustice that Kaepernick knelt for, they were kneeling specifically at Trump. It's fucking mind boggling.

Communists will have nothing

Trump would be banging hotties while he payed off some nerd to do his homework.

Mathematics mostly I suppose.

What's the point in using a hash when no one cares who you are?

Where did this draft dodging shit come from? Doesn't the left worship a draft dodger(Ali)?

The GOP establishment is fucking terrified of Roy Moore.

>Please don't bite such cheap bait and reply to tripfags seriously
If you're doing anything in these threads "seriously", you're the one gobbling bait. It's probably not even an actual shill, just some bored eurofag having a laff.

He is a religious loon who wants to cram his sickening religion down other people's throats

He'd do his part to contribute for the resounding success of the future of America

>draft dodger motherfucker
>literally worships every other individual who dodged the Vietnam war

Nobody here likes e-celebs so thanks for bringing this shit to light! totally disgusting

and all they are doing is pissing off the moderates/normies and sending them to our side.

>social movement to raise awareness of cops shooting blacks
>trump makes it into something about him
>people totally forget about a supposedly legit issue and move to BLUMPF

Stop replying to tripfags seriously. See
Don't do that.

Your company is fun, but education should come before a cartoon website

unless you're doing a big project or something, my experience was staying up is never a good decision.
if you really need to learn something quick, cram it in about in hour and then sleep on it. the tiredness ruins your ability to concentrate anyway.

The more I hear about Stalin, the more I like him.

Democrats are still hung up on Kerry getting Swift Boated in 2004 and think they can do the same thing to Republicans.

still creating jobs

Kek, is there video. Sounds cool, although I would have blown a panic fuse if I had been in the crowd for like 2 seconds.

The same John Kelly that dropped border crossing by 80% in 6 months and was behind the massive deportations?

Kikebart's smear tactics won't work

When is this election?

Because they think he might lose the general election, you idiot.

I expected hundreds of these by now
Keep it up

You thought we were kidding about the God-Emperor memes?

>We did not come here to defy Donald Trump - we came here to praise and honor him
>t. Steve Bannon at Moore's rally
Aww~

Bannon seemed sane on Hannity tonight. I don’t see why you guys still hate him. (Not all of you obviously, but the ones that do.)

Moore is our boy, Trump sent Bannon and Nige to root for him while Trump play acted for Strange for GOP backdoor cred

>just ignore leftism and it will go away!

The parallels between this general and the russian empire in 1916 are uncountable

Rep Jackson Lee bent the knee on the congressional floor - no national anthem played, but couldn't help herself to BTFO without knowing it

youtu.be/JKhpYlLCRx4

>sickening religion
You know you'd be more persuasive if you just called him a heretic on here.

If leftist and DNC sponsored propaganda outlets that have consistently been wrong about Trump cant convince you blumpf is done what possibly can?

Bannon is a nice lad

The only thing communism got right was killing millions of communists.

you sound like a hysterical atheist libtard

see
Replying tripfags is awful practice.

>Your company is fun
Thank you, you as well.

Worried I might miss an alarm or something, up rather early.

Is DJT still our guy or have the Jews completely brainwashed him?

>glorifying mao
whats next

>liberals coming around on mao
holy shit only took you guys literally an entire century

i wanna fuck that nuclear holocaust

Trump didn't send bannon to root for him. What the fuck are you talking about?

That pic always makes me kek

watch you need to learn? calculus 2?

Please stop replying to tripfags, it really only encourages them.

no, he's just right wing as fuck. our government was founded by christians. removing christianity weakens it

*teleports behind u*

Awesome

handjobs, titjobs, footjobs, etc - you name it!

Bannon owns, he's not even attacking Trump on the outside he's just keeping him accountable to the base.

Even Farage joined Moore/Bannon tonight.

is that because you can't count?

>shilling for roy moore

>Reminder that laws that punish people for not disclosing their HIV status are patriotic and sacred
FTFY. Also, is something wrong with your flag?

What did they mean by this?

The also forget how Hillary lied about trying to enlist but was declined due to muh misogynist military

B-but I like shitposting.

Lollollollol

Tell me...

Do you feel a wee bit btfo?

During an interview on SiriusXM Progress set to air on Tuesday, former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton stated it’s “deeply troubling” that President Trump has attacked black athletes for peacefully protesting and that he doesn’t attack white supremacists or Vladimir Putin.

Trump just fucks up one of (((their))) plans yet again

>Replying tripfags is awful practice.

True, but It's sleepy time so big yawn

Dream big; eat small

this math needs you to be fresh unlike reading about some ancient battle or something. You wont get much out of a all nighter unless you have a big test early in the morning.

>reason unclear

>Kerry getting Swift Boated in 2004
Their analysis is wrong...He was already hated by Vietnam vets, it was the "changing administration in the middle of a war" line I heard over and over. Also Bush winning the debates made the muh retarded bush meme look bad