Why are we raiding the NFL?

Serious question. I can't seem to get an answer out of anyone.

Why are we trying to take down the NFL? It seems like it would help liberal faggots more than anything. Blue haired life fuckups would rejoice in seeing the manliest sport in the world burn, so...

What the ever loving fuck is the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/387565483303923712
businessinsider.com/banks-stadium-naming-rights-2011-2
houstonchronicle.com/business/article/Team-logo-debit-cards-let-fans-Swipe-Swipe-5946002.php
sponsorship.com/iegsr/2014/07/28/Who-Does-What--Retail-Banks.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this to light a fire up under normie chad's ass or something?

?

Niggers v Trump 2016 is shaping up to be one of Trumps greatest 5d moves ever.

So you've all seen the news let's see some statistics and show why this is great for Trump.

"While some 70 percent of respondents who identified as white said they disagreed with Kaepernick, that number dropped to 40 percent of respondents who identified as a racial minority."

THIS IS KEY. For the past few election cycles blacks already vote 90-95% democrat so offending them by shitting on football players can barely statistically harm him (ESPECIALLY since blacks are only 11% of the population).

His gold comes from White Americans (72-76% of the voting population) which as shown above HEAVILY disprove of these actions. Trump only won white voters 58% - 37%... Even a 2-4 point swing among white voters would lead to a disaster among the left.

Keep pushing this men, no one is getting offended except blacks who already vote heavily democrat so this is our chance

Because niggers. Why else?

>No one is getting offended

So the actual point is to offend whites into not watching football? That's my main critique - it only helps the left.

It redpills white liberal leaning normies

Nah man, football has been subverted. They had an ad last year that was all about "fan diversity" and had gays, trans, retards, mexicans...NFL has gone full cuck man and allowing the older right wing to engage in this blatant cuckery is actually feeding the left in the end

And what if it fails? People, especially those who intentionally watch this shit, are illiterately dumb enough to actually buy into the bullshit. People are fucking stupid, and as we've seen in the past 8 years it is possible to push people into believing forced nonsense.

I will admit that in the end just about everything Trump does always seems to work in his favor, but the potential is real to not only fuck the country of one of their favorite manly pastimes, but also push it'v viewers in the wrong political direction.

Btw, I'm one of the original trumpgen OP's. I've literally made hundreds of threads for you guys.

Nobody can take down the NFL, this is about putting the average NFL fan on the redpill path. The bread and circuses have been threatened by this SJW, BLM, Niggified cunt feminist homophilic bullshit and we need to capitalize by pushing it further.

Nobody can take down the NFL, it could literally see its TV ratings fall by 50% and it would still be a bigger league than the NBA, NHL or MLB

I can promise you this is one of the greatest gifts even given to Trump.

Please explain how a bunch of liberals kneeling and stretching during the American National Anthem with hoards of media supporting them hurts trump?

Go look at the polls and my above post.

I'm already tired of threads about this

pol sucks now

change flag CIA

the public display of a corpse is more effective than the actual demise

Gamergate mk II; attack of the boomers.

Manliest sport is UFC you fucking retard

But soon the liberals will infect that and soften the rules a fuckload so it sucks just as bad as NFL

>Niggers v Trump 2016 is shaping up to be one of Trumps greatest 5d moves ever.

FUCK THE NFL

FUCK THE KIKE SLAVE OWNERS

Because this is our one chance to redpill boomers. Also because it would be lulzy to destroy America’s #1 nigger sport and display our growing power.

For the lulz, now fuck off

Thank you, this makes sense. My concern in this is that the NFL which is jelly about would collapse. We know how gen X, Y, Mill operate, but boomers take shit a lot more personally.

>Manliest sport
Football is 48 minutes of mostly standing around till the ball is snapped then the QB throws it someone gets hit and then repeat. Occasionally the ball is kicked.

Hockey is manly sport, 60 minutes of non stop moving with guys constantly getting hit and shoved into walls and fighting is allowed.

if enough shit gets forced they will stop watching & vote red in the midterms

If we get all the normy men that are real American men and we take away their football release, maybe they will get angry about things that matter

The UFC is a private organization
>MMA

If the election of 2016 proves anything, it's that Americans actually aren't that stupid. Not because they voted for Trump, but because of the wall-to-wall anti-Trump media blitz that went on for the better part of a year, not to mention anti-Trump sentiments issuing every day from every celebrity under the sun.

If people were dumb, they would have listened to these voices of authority rather than making an independent decision. But they didn't.

As for this thread, dude above was spot on: it's about telling indifferent boomers and blue-collar types that the SJW horde is coming for something they actually give a damn about. Trump putting himself on the side of the vast majority of Americans against a fairly indefensible liberal fringe supported by the media, was one of the cleverer thing he's done lately. It dovetails nicely with his own message. And people do really get emotionally invested in their sportsball.

>Manliest sport is UFC

Ufc is for feminized homosexuals. Real Chads play Curling.

To show that the shitting on the american flag has consequences

We definitely need to meme a gay pride month, tranny cheerleaders, and constant hard left political activism of all types. I want to hear a player say that the football game is the icing on the cake and that as a entertainer, his and the NFL's major role in society is to get people 'woke'.

Because Trump and stuff bro

Who said we are? We aren't raiding anything we just think nigger ball is for normies, but now the normies are pissed too

UFC isn't a sport, that's like saying FIFA or NFL or NBA is a sport

eerie and underrated, here is your (you)

It's already burning. It's irreversible and inevitable that the NFL will collapse. It started with the NFL pandering to the "casual" fan, the females, and other countries. Add in player safety, changing the rules to get higher scores and Crying about not enough nigger coaches and owners and we can see a clear downward trend. At this point we're adding fuel to the fire to get it over with.

I’ll call it whatever I want you degenerate bitch

If you want to be wrong then by all means be wrong, I don't care anyway; I'm busy watching UEFA.

>Hockey
>figure skating for closeted fags
>manly

i dont got to explain shit

>Hockey
>Basketball
>Soccer
>Lacrosse, handball, polo, airhockey

All the same shit, different setting. Hockey is just gay because the sweat freezes half way down and makes the players look like they just nutted all over themselves.

>potential right leaning white men absorbed by monkeys paid by jews playing with balls

This isn't hard OP.

WE NEED TO GET THE TRANNIES ON BOARD WITH THIS TOO, LET THE SHIP SINK EVEN FASTER

>the overwhelmingly conservative and white NFL audience will support niggers disrespecting the National Anthem

not gonna happen.

for the lols bro

President should not be telling the Washington Redskins to change their name-our country has far bigger problems! FOCUS on them,not nonsense

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/387565483303923712

Trans and drag queen NFL cheerleader propaganda... It's so crazy that it will work. This is sinister.

Are you a member of a certain ethnoreligious group that makes up say, 2% of the US population?

businessinsider.com/banks-stadium-naming-rights-2011-2

houstonchronicle.com/business/article/Team-logo-debit-cards-let-fans-Swipe-Swipe-5946002.php

sponsorship.com/iegsr/2014/07/28/Who-Does-What--Retail-Banks.aspx

>wont change offensive names like redskins
>wont let player wear color to bring attention to breast cancer
>wont let players honor 5 dead cops with stickers on helmets

Because they pick and choose their rules.

Fuck pigball. Be your own man.

>don't mess with football
Just a very delayed answer to a challenge.

The NFL had a black panther half time show. It's cucked beyond belief and needs to be brought down.