Drawfag Thread 1808

Drawfag Thread 1808

second rarfag's files until thread 1799: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn (embed)

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desustorage.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread #1807

I love you, drawfriends.

Requesting artwork of this original character.
I would like a drawing of her backside.
From behind, she looks completely topless except for her choker as her "top" only goes down her front. she also has a large bunny tail that flips up her skirt in the back.

Requesting Makoto sticking her broom up her cunt and accidentally ripping her hymen in the process, because she's such a klutz

Requesting Megumin wearing a Memegium kit.

Requesting Mirai Kuriyama awkwardly looking at Annie Brown cosplaying as her.

Requesting Rukia dressed as a pirate, standing next to an Octillery on the deck of a ship, giving it the order to fire

Requesting Kallen wearing the first version of senketsu (in the ref) while blushing heavily while appearing somewhat angry.

(Just a anchor for when a drawbrow finishes up my request)

Requesting Minori from Maken-Ki attempting to zip her jumpsuit up and the zipper pops off

i wanna draw this gal, anyone have a suggestive/lewd request/idea of her?

futa

Requesting please Yoko Littner wearing the outfit of Lalaco Godspeed.

Nova deepthroating her, making her tear up, including the eyeball on her head

Gun crotch

guess i should have specified, nothing with wieners

Requesting Hyouka Fuwa pestering the Day Care man about where Pokemon Eggs come from.

Thick Midori in frilly lingerie (color doesn't matter)

>nothing with wieners
don't be such a flaming faggot

In a micro bikini version of her cop outfit?

Requesting anime girls shooting dice

this works for me

Its summer, how about on a waterslide?

Advertisement for Visine: ET

Big milky breasts.

requesting progress on the Petitgguy Ohranger picture, please

Requesting Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke and Haku from Spirited Away in a awkward Yaoi situation, where Haku is pined up agents a wall and Ashitaka has his hand in Haku's chin, and is about to kiss him.

Requesting Skarbrand and Ein Graze doing something manly and cool. Like lumberjacking.

Requesting Mikasa using an outhouse in full view of the other recruits but not caring.

Requesting Akasa (left) telling a beaten Wing Zero (right) "You honestly thought you could beat me?" with him replying "But the Godzilla fans said I could!" Bonus points if Akasa has a rage dad face.

Requesting the Aquarions, lead by Logos (sword wielder) fighting against the Ryvius and Vital Guarder in an apocalyptic showdown.

>forgot the pic
Dang

Requesting Kodaira sensei in a sling-bikini

Requesting a crossover of Nappa from Dragonball Z and my OC, with a Saiyan tail and Saiyan armor as show in the reference. Both good, fighting agents some bad guys. Full color please!

Requesting Fujiwara Takumi from Initial D drifting a first-gen Renault Twingo, please.

Request Cirno making vanilla softserve icecream with her butt please.

>putting Dagumi in the meme machine

Requesting sexually suggestive Dimaria bullying Brandish, both from Fairy Tail. Thank you.

This

It's a scat request isn't it?

id eat it

But its icecream!

Requestin Hisoka bullying Macchi with a full nelson like in the reference, exposing her bike shorts/spats completely.

Requesting Sophia Nishikinomiya dressed as a slightly sluttier version of Kaiser Oblivion

Requesting Kanbaru sitting on Karen's shoulders like Koyomi did in Nisemonogatari.

What kind of E3 request is everyone doing this weekend?

wife?

My wife, watching E3, asking why I went through the process of creating these elaborate joke shows and when the real E3 is starting. I then inform her that that was the real E3 and she is suitably angered.

did you sonsider
?

Requesting a Tambambo cat version of the right image.

America turns 240 in a month! Requesting 'murican mecha celebrating, please! Don't worry about not knowing who is who, that's /m/'s job.

Excellent. Too bad you delivered at the end of the thread.
No buts. Still pretty hot.
Oh baby.jpg

Requesting futa Rem and Ram holding hands while spitroasting a shota and verbally abusing him.

frosted butts.

Requesting Amanogawa Kirara from Go Princess Precure wearing a maid bikini.

>Gloves
The classiest of hand jobs

All I got is a Pokemon request

Still up for requests for cute boys doing lewd things. I forgot to mention last time, but please no husbandos.

Which husbaebaes are the cutest?

What about Killua eating ice cream?

anyone trapping as shimakaze enjoying a Popsicle

That's easy, mine.

I honestly think should take that to gurochan or something, it sounds horrible and painful

Wish I had one. Unfortunately my computer is in paperweight status until I can get it fixed, making it hard to watch. I've heard nothing about what's been shown so far. It's agonizing.

>only 6 more hours

yea, until Friday, then what?

then the best time of the week starts

Requesting this fusion chart, thanks in advance.
Of Futayo Honda, Angela, and Jun the Swan

Your hymen ripping doesn't usually hurt much if you feel it at all, it'd be okay on h.

Requesting Yoko in a flame-patterned sling bikini for summer

well defloration is kind of a fetish after all...

Saki Mizushima from Idolmaster SideM dressed as a succubus or wearing a short lewd serafuku, tempting the viewer.

but WWD only comes up at 6-7 in the morning

Yeah...is gurochan for fetishes like that? Asking for something like that doesn't get you banned h or d does it?

>defloration is /guro/

Beta-kun eating bananas with Goriki

Not if I can change that.

Someone draw this fat-bottomed wide-hip semen demon

it doesn't ban you from /h/, virgin girls are common in hentai, and even rape threads are common in /h/...

Requesting Tamamo eating some spaghetti & meatballs.
Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

The idea of nyotaimori doesn't sound bad.

It's the best fetish

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night

Incidentally it's past 7 in the morning in Japan already. It would be justified to make the thread right now.

pure girls are better after all

Nobody gives a shit about Japan Time.

>draw girl
>call her a boy
Why is this allowed?

what's WWD ?

All I'm saying is we should interpret 'weekend' as broadly as possible, so more waifus can get drawn.

I approve.

Lurk more.

What's "Lurk more."?

ffs i'm new to draw threads
i just come here to draw

the containment drawthread for waifus.

>tfw the containment thread delivers more than the regular thread
>tfw you can only have one waifu
>tfw I don't even have a real waifu

Requesting Araragi Tsukihi, Karen, and Koyomi standing together like this please.

You got it backwards, the general is the containment.

just haremfag
it's not like anybody's going to notice

No one has a real waifu except the revofag.

There are those bad days when the good drawfags are gone (for RL reasons) and the WWD is full of after party tier shit or no one outside the sekrit circle gets anything

Requesting a nude Fubuki wearing a body chain.

Popsicles aren't ice cream, I know.

Claire wearing a black tightsuit like the ones on the left please.

Why is Claire so perfect?