youtube.com/watch?v=0W6g0PS_zvE
youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU
youtube.com/watch?v=1zMf_8hkCdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>to intelligent

kek

meh, bump

Bump

They always love to identify with Rick even though he's a piece of shit. There's a sperg that I work with who always talks like Rick for no fucking reason, it's really irritating.

I actually enjoy this cartoon but I hate the fans.

It's fun in a turn your brain off way. These "intellectuals" are looking way to deep into it lol

Why is the fandom for this show so cringe worthy?

i watched an ep of "House" last night, and i remembered how popular it was back in the day. every normie tried to act like him and became a MD overnight after watching a couple of episodes. but like everything else its just a phase in their lives to try and be part of something while they try to be better then each other, it sad and annoying to watch what you love being destroyed by normies, but its just a phase

People who think they are geniuses and the smartest people around them are legitimately retarded and should off themselves.

Poor kid is Autistic and depressed

fandoms are, with few exceptions, as or more cancerous than the product of a thing's popularity and quality

Agnostic > atheist, since nobody can answer why the universe exists at all, why did the big bang happen? How the fuck does a universe just happen to create its self out of nothing....

It's main theme is nihilism, which discourages putting anyone or anything ahead of yourself. No God, no nation, no family, just hedonism until you die. Nihilism is the beliefs of people who think they have life figured out but are really just depressed assholes who are projecting.

But we can agree on how it happened, just not why.

DELET THIS

A true nihilist knows that 'life' will never be figured out.

Yep, people begin to take on qualities and take to the personalities of their gayvorite TV characters. The more pozzed the shows you watch are the gayer it makes you.

>i base my morality on feelings and science

youtube.com/watch?v=0W6g0PS_zvE

This is why you become a Christian

>we can agree on how it happened
Not yet. That's basically the gulf between quantum mechanics / field theory and relativity. We don't know how it all began, but our theories (given the current data) are accurate up to, like, 0.25 milliseconds after the big bang. Before that, we're in the dark.

>t. melbourne fedora
Back to /r/atheism you piece of dog shit

People don't follow around disgusting things.

He looked good enough, and his message struck a cord with enough people. People make images like that to try and knock Christianity down a peg, on issues that are irrelevant.

That post has more of a point, to be honest. The other one is just being a dick.

You slumber a cucumber.

>I know about the bible
>I mix up Jewish laws with the new testament and Christianity
>hurr derp contradictions!
>who cares if the new testament specifically references some things from the old testament and says to still follow those things!

because normies

>sex is sinful
>people are made with sex

Are you saying your existence is a sin, Christ-chan?

Straw man. Nice bait, user

The playbook always includes
* Lack of argumentation, posting of jpegs
* Calling of Reddit and/or going back to subreddits, completely immature and uncalled for. Not a proper way to debate at all.
* General name calling, accusations of sodomy etc

Note: This occurs on both sides. These threads are pointless; especially when the OP image is from a cartoon which is literally made for teenagers and has nothing at all to do with serious discussion of religion or politics. This entire thread is very childish, and no actual discussion is to be had. Reflect a bit on what everyone ITT has accomplished towards discussion on theism or lack thereof: Nothing.

shit man, just because that question hasn't been answered yet doesn't mean that decades of study and experiment are to be discarded.

> this much butthurt

can someone explain that show to me? i was always to high to even understand what was going on

I watched an episode, kind of sucks. Story was kind of bland (taking something interesting and turning it into a post-modern problem?) and the moral lesson was that you're a terrible person and there is no point to anything so just enjoy life and live with your choices.

>lol
libshits projecting childish fantasies onto the real world is no laughing matter, and certainly not one to laugh out loud about. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Memes aside a serious question™. Why should it matter if someone believes in god or not? You can believe in a primordial foreskin shapeshifting demon named Tyrone and I still wouldn't give a shit as long as you don't sacrifice me or touch my memes.

watch it while sober

skip the first episode

Although atheism is the correct "ideology", cringy fucking retards like the pic in the OP make all atheists look like idiots.

>Hey guys, I'm so nihilistic. I don't care about anything! But I'm here telling you how much I don't care about anything, because I want to be the best at not caring about anything.

Someone who has actually read Nietzsche knows that nihilism is bad and that a true ubermensch rises above himself and everyone else away from it.

Depends on who you ask. Leftypol will say that it is a critique of capitalism but in my opinion it is a critique of blind faith, new age shit, amalgamated contradictory ideas, and dude weed lmao people.

Being atheist or agnostic does not equate to being a nihilist. TL;DR don't step on my snake and don't enforce religious law.

Still to this day amazes me how not believing in something that is not proven is somehow a subculture and is frowned upon.

It isn't, it is a ridiculous thing. It shows theological illiteracy and huge ignorance. It is based on mindless hedonism. It makes atheists look like idiots because they are idiots, because even though there are thousands of years of complex theological tradition, atheists know nothing and try to act smug with pathetic "arguments".

>le cal arts radical centrist face

I will do whatever defends the truth and if able enforce whatever must be enforced. I don't care about hurting your feelings. I'm not an apathic retard like you

>What is marriage

That's the worse part. Nietzche's whole book is about how nihilism is for weakling faggots.

Everyone knows that IQ of at least 195 is required to fully enjoy Rick and Morty and its' highly intellectual gags and twists. You guys just lack the brain cells to understand this nihilistic masterpiece

Wubba lubba dub-dub! Ha ha, classic.

Complex theological tradition isn't synonymous with correct or real. God isn't real, the devil isn't real, heaven isn't real, hell isn't real, and so on. You can come up with ad hominems for as long as you like but it isn't going to make you correct. I'd rather have useful knowledge of cosmology, biology, and evolution than useless knowledge say of a holy book or religious fairytales.

Love this pasta.

My friend likes that show so I watch it with him. Some it it can be funny but there is obvious bullshit that they're trying to push. I can identify with rick too. The difference is I don't have cartoon science to make things better. No portal gun, no fantasy science to fall back on. If there was a loving god, he would have created us equal. Instead we have to deal with niggers and all this other fucking shit. Cartoon rick is a bitch.

Man you really are a shiteating retard

>I will do whatever defends the truth and if able enforce whatever must be enforced.
>quotes Catholic clergy

Neck yourself you filthy commie. Atheists are anti-white marxist scum and deserve to be spat on

Le adeist

But Rick tried to kill himself because he got dumped

All these poor christcucks salty (yous) and not a shred of evidence of god to be found.

WHY DO ADULTS SPEND ALL THEIR TIME WATCHING CARTOONS NOW?

one of the most quality threads ever since ever

I lol'd

You tell me because, according to religion, I have to get permission from the priesthood to be in a sexual relationship as though they have some sort of special power to make my relationship legitimate. Sorry but it isn't their fucking business and there is no god I have to get approval with them being the middle man.

>omg I am TO smart juts like rick
*Entry level absolute babby understanding of math, biology, physics, chemistry*
*zero knowledge of economics, game theory, genetics, quantum effects, probability, combinatorics, random number entropy, orders of growth, graph theory*

>animated cartoon meme guy shots portal at wall and walks through it
HAHA DUDE I LOVE SCIENCE LMAO

nihilism is like nirvana, try to find it and you won't. rick and morty is a springboard for useless shits who can never make that leap on their own.
solving depression has become one of the largest issues of our time, because if we don't those assholes will become leftists once they figure out that the self is beyond saving.
hell, what we do in here is generally to try to hold on to traditionalism, but that shit also does not work.
me, i am a buddhist, and that is also pretentious shit, and ive seen friends of mine turn into SJW shitheads.
but yeah, the solution to depression is basically not overthinking things, going with the flow, and not self medicating and basically. shit. accept that life has ups and downs, and that basically Rick is right, nobody is anything anyway. once you realize that, then you are able to confront the world with eyes a little bit more like what they were when you were younger.
traditionalism is a great tool, and probably our only chance in the struggle against (((them))). but people need to get over these stages of grief before they can get there.

youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU

I'm pretty sure the quote is fake or misattributed but it did actually happen to me

>nihilism is like nirvana

shitty, overrated and only liked by angsty teens?

See point 1. It doesn't bring us anywhere.

>Neck yourself you filthy commie. Atheists are anti-white marxist scum and deserve to be spat on

I am not an "commie". I do not know why the mods here decided to upload an AnCom flag and designate it as "Anarchist" in the flag list. A far more appropriate flag would have been a (completely) black flag or another anarchist symbol.

Atheists are not "anti-white". Atheism has absolutely nothing to do with race. It has nothing to do with Marxism either. How can you claim these two things to be related to Atheism at all? Are you aware of what Marxist ideology even is?

>HE WAS TOO WISE FOR US
>HITCHSLAP XD 420

Why would he have been fat? Being fat didn't exist back then.

"Bu-But tyrone-user, I am a good follower of God".

"Nah gurl, the good book says :

Yet she increased her whoring, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt and lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses. Thus you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when the Egyptians handled your bosom and pressed your young breasts.” (Ezekiel 23:18-21)

That talking about Egyptians, my ancestors."

кeк. a classic. still, if the dude really has a 155 IQ, that is VERY impressive. but i somehow doubt it. either he's lying or he's a huge fuckup

Which religion user?
What are you even talking about?

What do you call yourself when there's no belief system that fully encapsulates your beliefs?

when is summer over

The verse you posted is an explicit condemnation of that pic retard

Literally everyone I know that watches it just thinks its a funny cartoon. And I've seen far more faggots talking about how its unintelligent and all that shit than I've seen people praising it for that

>I have to get permission from the priesthood to be in a sexual relationship as though they have some sort of special power to make my relationship legitimate.

The New testaments, while of course condemning sex outside of marriage, does not disallow from having whatever sex you want, as long as you accept that you can't do so and really be a christian. Its retarded catholicism and American Puritanism that stops you from doing that senpai (or stopped, this isnt 1817)

>implying God is some being in the world
>implying there's some distinction between God and existence

you fedoras kill me. learn what monotheism even means in the first place before you criticize it:
>youtube.com/watch?v=1zMf_8hkCdc

A fence sitting faggot?

No part of the bible really comes down hard on pre-marital sex, it's mostly just sodomy and adultery which are condemned