Nazis appropriate a word from the poos

>nazis appropriate a word from the poos
>actually convinces people to use it
lmao, can we end this stale meme already?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedic_Sanskrit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#Vedic_Sanskrit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sanskrit word
>Eventually used to describe a race

What's wrong with this?

Which language doesn't have loanwords?

"Cultural appropriation" is cultural marxism.

If you don't believe in the sharing of culture, you are not diverse.

If you do not believe in appreciation of foreign culture, you are not multicultural.

If you do not believe in allowing people to practice culture, you are not tolerant.

If you disagreed with anything in this post, you are the Nazi.

It's a Persian word. Sanskrit uses 60% persian loanwords. Also, Poos are not aryans, the ancient persians where before they dirtied their genetics with aboriginals from india to form a brown european.
The persians in North of Iran and afghanistan had the least influence of arab raping, and are thus the most european.

>poos

Indians, today's "Dravidians," didn't invent Sanskrit. The Central Asian people who invaded them did.

why are you speaking english user? don't you know it's a germanic language? are associating yourself with nazi germany?

>finnish word for slave "orja" comes from aryan
time to bow before your finnish masters

the aryan tribes settling in the ganges area brought that word to the indian subcontinent. You have much reading to do padawan.

Aryans are not Indians, Indians are Dravidians, Dravidians are from India, mostly the south, hence why they're so dark and retarded...
Aryans are from north India or Persia (not native Indians/Dravidians),

Modern Europeans are genetically far closer to ancient Aryans than the poos are.

Do you really not see through the bullshit smear campaign against using the word "Aryan"? It's used as a description of the people, the nobility, etc, as a cognate across languages. The argument is always laid out that "umm, its actually a linguistic category, not a race, so hurr durr Nazi tards." So now we use the word Indo-European instead. Do you know what race the original indo-europeans were OP? The people whose homeland is thought by various scholars to be anywhere between Ukraine, the Baltic sea, and other N. or NE. European provinces? The it's a linguistic category not a race point is so retarded, irrelevant, and unnecessarily subversive, it had to have been thought up by a Jew. Guess what? Squares are also rectangles, and pederasts are also faggots, in case you were wondering.

vedics are Aryans and Sanskrit was their written language
other Aryans didn't write down their Aryan Paganism beliefs so they died out (Celtic, Germanic, Slavic)
fucking retards

>being a retarded American in the current year

thank you!

so do you think white are aryan or no?

The use of the term "aryan" as synonymous with white or even Germanic is a dumb meme. The Indo-Europeans were white, and they had blond hair and blue eyes, but those features were already present in the European mainland. Because there was more than one white ethnic group in the world. Ancient North Eurasians, hunter gatherers on the steppes and so forth. The IE people brought agriculture with them into Europe, but they were not significantly different in appearance than the native peoples. As an example, the Irish received comparatively little IE blood unlike the Germans did, yet they still often have light hair and eyes, in fact Irish people have blue eyes more frequently than even some part of Germany. The dividing line between the different European ethnicities come naturally from different levels of admixture of all the different ethnic groups that dwelled in or near Europe prior to the IE migration.

What you can say, without a shadow of a doubt though is that the European CULTURE is 100% "Aryan" in origin, their pagan religions are virtually identical to the IE paganism and the Vedic religion. Even Irish paganism has these features despite comparatively little IE admixture even in comparison to Northern Italy.

In addition, if the other ethncities that the IE people intermingled with did NOT have light eyes, light eyes would be extinct, and the Germans would not have been "100% blue eyed" as Tacitus noted on his writings about Germania. This is because blue eyes are recessive. The level of mixing would have led to the extinction of blue eyes, if these other groups did not already have blue eyes. Contrary to Jew memes, blue eyes are way older than 10 thousand fucking years or whatever bullshit they spout

Or, if not the extinction of blue eyes, it would be the near-extinction, and Europe would look more like the Syrian people, who sometimes spontaneously have blue eyes due to historical European admixture, but are almost completely brown eyed in general.

because it was used to describe a different race before.
You're missing the point.
Yes, but the aryans that came to modern day Pakistan/Afghanistan weren't all blonde haired blue eyed Übermensch or anything like that. The were just caucasoid, which is why Afghanistan and Pakistan are caucasoid today.
That's only partially true, and still my gripe is with whites using it.
The out of the caucuses theory for indo european caucasoids isn't considered 100% fact. A lot of linguists and anthropologists believe otherwise. And even if it were true, you're just arguing that all caucusses are aryans, but that's not how the word is used on here. On here it's used as a synonym for "white".

So we are Aryans, and Aryan does not only mean blond hair and blue eyes from Pooland, that's the Jew lie.
Nor does it mean Germans only

We are Aryans (unless you're not)

>still my gripe is with whites using it.

The original Aryans were white. The reason why the current Pakis and Indians are brown is because of mixing between the IE migrants and the Dravidians. The Vedic culture was brought in by the IE people, but the word "aryan" has roots that predates the sanskrit language, which was created after this period. Modern Iranians too are mixed with Arabs. If you want to know what a person with a lot of IE/Aryan blood in South Asia looks like, check out the Kalash people in Pakistan

agreed, "white" people are Aryans though

Good job you got your (you)

Becky lemme smash

Kalash are supposedly descendant from the Macedonians/greeks though, not the Aryans.
>The reason why the current Pakis and Indians are brown is because of mixing between the IE migrants and the Dravidians.
This is true, but not 100% pertinent to the aryan etymology question.
>The Vedic culture was brought in by the IE people, but the word "aryan" has roots that predates the sanskrit language, which was created after this period.
Idk about this one. although we don't know about the religion of the Indus River valley civilization, we almost certainly know they were dravidian and iirc their scripts were the ancestors of the modern and later vedic ones.
hands off my pakifu

>Kalash are supposedly descendant from the Macedonians/greeks though, not the Aryans

Even a fucking cursory google search will reveal that they do NOT descend from greeks

Discover Magazine genetics blogger Razib Khan has repeatedly cited information indicating that the Kalash are an Indo-Iranian people with no Greek ethnic admixture.[45][46][47]

A study by Firasat et al. (2006) concluded that the Kalash lack typical Greek Haplogroups such as Haplogroup 21 (E-M35).[48]

>This is true, but not 100% pertinent to the aryan etymology question.

The sanskrit language incorporated IE loanwords like ARYAN

>Idk about this one. although we don't know about the religion of the Indus River valley civilization, we almost certainly know they were dravidian

Yes, they were dravidian, and the IE migration into the Indus Valley coincided with its decline. The religion was lost, and suddenly, the "Vedic religion" with very obvious parallels to IE paganism and European paganism appears... Really makes you think.

" O'er Sire and Mother they have roared in unison bright with the verse of praise, burning up riteless men,
Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates" - The Rigveda

Yes, the brown paki-looking IE "caucasoid" people sure would hate dark skin!

>t.doesn't know shit about Indo-european language

>Even a fucking cursory google search will reveal that they do NOT descend from greeks
I guess I believe you, but they keep claiming that they wuz greeks n shieet from my cursory google searches.
And that just proves we don't know what their geology and history are entirely.
>Discover Magazine genetics blogger Razib Khan has repeatedly cited information indicating that the Kalash are an Indo-Iranian people with no Greek ethnic admixture.[45][46][47]
Okay so their the same as pashtuns, they just look a little more european for some reason.
>Yes, they were dravidian, and the IE migration into the Indus Valley coincided with its decline. The religion was lost, and suddenly, the "Vedic religion" with very obvious parallels to IE paganism and European paganism appears... Really makes you think.
The disappearance of the Indus people is probably the most inexplicable and jarring even in ancient history, we really have no clue what happened. All pagan religious groups are similar in some sense, and I'm sure aryan migration affected the religion of the region, but that doesn't necessarily imply that aryan was their word. And even if it was, the word ayran was lost in other indo european groups; so either you can argue pakis/afghanis are aryans, or all indo europan peoples are aryans, you can't really say that the etymology supports that just European or germanic people are aryan.
>varg
this is the man who believes ancient egyptians, chinese, indus, sumerians etc etc etc wuz all europeans.

they're

> we really have no clue what happened.

That's why I never specified what happened. It could be a plurality of reasons. But what we do know is that the IE people migrated into the area around this time, and brought their culture with them. This is already established, and it is already established that the word "aryan" has its roots in IE language. It PRE-DATES Sanskrit

We were aryans before it was cool
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism

>"aryan" has its roots in IE language. It PRE-DATES Sanskrit
source? I'm not questioning the validity, I just want to read about this.
Also my earlier argument still applies:
> so either you can argue pakis/afghanis are aryans, or all indo europan peoples are aryans, you can't really say that the etymology supports that just European or germanic people are aryan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedic_Sanskrit

"is an Indo-European language"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#Vedic_Sanskrit

The term Arya is used 36 times in 34 hymns in the Rigveda. According to Talageri (2000, The Rig Veda. A Historical Analysis) "the particular Vedic Aryans of the Rigveda were one section among these Purus, who called themselves Bharatas." Thus it is possible, according to Talageri, that at one point Arya did refer to a specific tribe.

While the word may ultimately derive from a tribal name, already in the Rigveda it appears as a religious distinction, separating those who sacrifice "properly" from those who do not belong to the historical Vedic religion, presaging the usage in later Hinduism where the term comes to denote religious righteousness or piety. In RV 9.63.5, ârya "noble, pious, righteous" is used as contrasting with árāvan "not liberal, envious, hostile":

Now, when we consider, that "aryan" was ALSO AT THIS SAME TIME used by Indo-Iranians as a self-designation, what can we conclude?

4/10 swastika

J. P. Mallory and Douglas Q. Adams: "Our ability to reconstruct a Proto Indo-Iranian intermediate between Proto-Indo-European on the one hand and Proto-Indic and Proto-Iranian is also supported by the self-designation, *aryo-."[20]

Both the Indic and Iranian terms descend from a form *ārya that was used by the Indo-Iranian tribes to refer to themselves. (It is also the source of the country-name Iran, from a phrase meaning 'kingdom of the Aryans'.)"[8]

Gold!!

2 different cultures and 2 different races both referring to themselves in the same way after having extensive contact with the parent Indo-European culture. What a coincidence!

Cool, I wish I was rich to the point where I didn't have to care about money so I could become a linguist professor or something like that and just argue about this stuff for a living instead of being a good Samaritan.
thanks.
> It was believed in the 19th century that Aryan was also a self-designation used by all Proto-Indo-Europeans, a theory that has now been abandoned.[8]
If your claim were correct, we would conclude that all indo euros are aryan.
but this is what triggers me and is why I made this post:
>Drawing on misinterpreted references in the Rig Veda by Western scholars in the 19th century, the term "Aryan" was adopted as a racial category through the works of Arthur de Gobineau, whose ideology of race was based on an idea of blonde northern European "Aryans" who had migrated across the world and founded all major civilizations, before being degraded through racial mixing with local populations.
This is the appropriation I'm talking about.

>This is the appropriation I'm talking about.

German autists thinking they are the Anunnaki is absolutely irrelevant to the the Indo-European culture and the fact that they were white.

>If your claim were correct, we would conclude that all indo euros are aryan.

>If your claim were correct, we would conclude that all indo euros are aryan.

Firstly, the argument was about whether the word came from the Indo-European people or not. In the article you used to counter I claim I never made (that the IE people referred to themselves as aryans in general), it even says that the PIE people used it to refer to their nobility, which means the words predates the indo-iranic and vedic cultures. Which means I am correct.

>German autists thinking they are the Anunnaki is absolutely irrelevant to the the Indo-European culture and the fact that they were white.
not relevant to our conversation, but relevant to the thread.
>I claim I never made
Yeah, I misread indo-iranian for indo-european my b.

>Sarmatians
>For other uses, see Sarmatia (disambiguation).
>Not to be confused with Samaritans.

lmao arr rook the same