TFW don't watch nigger collision ball so my daughter will never fuck a moon cricket

Sorry, I'm a self respecting white Christian male. My family only consumes healthy literature about the Lord and various media from glorious Nippon like Neon Genesis Evangelion. Not every white should obsess about other cultures, but I have a special connection to Nippon. I am deeply entwined with that country, and I feel this fact so deeply.

not your blog, fag

白ん坊

Baka

Did you mean to greentext that?

>Neon Genesis Evangelion
Baby's first robot cartoon.

Uh... that would be Gundam you stupid gaijin

>Gundam
Which one?

this is Sup Forums in a nutshell. All you need is a chingchong in the background washing dishes. I have more respect for people who race mix because they don't believe cultural differences are important than for people who larp nazi online and fap to hentai.

>TFW don't watch nigger collision ball so my daughter will never fuck a moon cricket
excellent

You sending her to Uni?
>Blacked asured.

>moon cricket

>moon cricket
Wat

dont call people nigger you fucking cumskin the thing you worship is literally black wtf is wrong with you God is ANYTHING but prefers black and the heavy hittin epic, suckka

Shove you incoherent post up your ass, shine. If I wanted the opinion of a nigger I'd... well, I'd just kill myself.

>Sorry
Stopped reading right there.

Yeah, that's what I thought. You don't know shit but you think you're an expert because you watched one show one time.

Oh gee man I'm so fucking sorry I didn't respond to your crazy interesting post right away! Since you were rude af I'm not going to now, but just know that I won't suffer someone telling me that my connection to Nippon is somehow not total and complete. Kys.

Who the fuck do you think you're fooling?

I'll give you one (1) chance to rephrase your question into something coherent, baby dick.

>only replying when the thread is at page ten
Yup, this is a slide thread.

how can you look at the state of america and not think race and cultre matter... you are literally watching all the niggers riot