Are White Women even worth saving?

I see this kind of shit every single day. Most white women are useless whores who do not think twice before acting like sluts, sleeping around, or doing drugs.
Sure there are some decent one out there. But their numbers are declining with every passing year.
I do not see Asian or Indian or Arab women doing all this shit. Are white women even worth saving?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DAmb2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Once they fall prey to niggers it's like there's no depths to which they won't sink. They should be put out of their misery, and remembered as losses in the war against Niggerism.

SHITTED

>Are white women even worth saving?
No they are absolute trash. Very low quality women compared to their men. I think that's the biggest gap between men and women of same race.

Sorry if this is a huge black pill but having married and divorced a white woman, I do not feel like they are worth saving. I seriously will be happier marrying a more traditional Asian or an Indian women. White women are insufferable.

What a fucking waste

BURN

No woman is worth anything.

Toll Paid

All blonde hair blue eyed women. What is it that make them so drawn to nigger dick? Sweden is the perfect example of this so I'm not just memeing.

those women are beautiful

i would love to see them getting blacked

Their inbred Nordic genes crave genetic diversity.

archive.is/DAmb2

link to article

Maybe it's not that ''women are not worth saving.''
Maybe these 3 ugly girls simply couldn't get a decent man and this was their only choice in life.
Imagine being ugly and being dumb. What the fuck are your options in life? Who wouldn't end up with some ugly niggers robbing shit if they were in their position?

None of them have blond hair, you retarded blind faggot.
Dyeing your hair doesn't change your genetics.

White women like that are a dime a dozen, they're all the same generic-pretty trash that bloat in their 30s and either wind up some pencil pusher's miserable wife or married to one of the many niggers she slept with in her 80% "diverse" public high school.

Let's be real, 2 of them were attractive and nobody cares if they're dumb, you don't date women for their intelligence

>You don't date women for their intelligence

Tunisian detected, white men expect a little more from their women than birthing hips and a fat ass, get back in your peace truck.

No. A lot of white women need to be genocided. I say we build a website with all the sluts listed and then come up with a creative way of shipping 'em all to Africa or middle east as sex slaves under the disguise of diversity/cultural enrichment (since lack of ebil white men). Fuck, I'd pay money to ship all the whores out. This way we completely weed out shitty genetics from the gene pool and the next generation of women will be of much higher quality.

>attractive
maybe according to rapefugee standards

If you are ugly but intelligent you have more options in life. It's not just about dating. Someone intelligent can get rich and use that money to pursue other goals.
Ugly sluts who dye their hair blond have no options whatsoever.

you can only save yourself user. a women can't save you nor can you save them, you need to be anchored in order to be in a relationship.

I can guarentee that those 3 are in the women seeking men section of backpage and those nigger pimps wait outside to rob the cucks paying to fuck the coalburners.

nobody looks good in a mug shot. Well, except that one guy who got the modeling deal after his mugshot went viral.

yes. white women are the cancer of the white nationalist movement.

>only niggers can sway women to a life of crime
I don't think so Tim

The thing is though that ALL white people are shit. You just can't see this becuse of your cognitive bias

Stop larping as a white man, Pedro

No they have attractive facial structure

Yeah but it sounded as if you meant they couldn't get better men. It's all about dating and having children when it comes to women though.

>I do not see Asian or Indian or Arab women doing all this shit.
Thats a good point, when you think of it its always white women fucking around. Even the daughter who was murdered in that UK festival, her father supported her relationshiop with the murdering nog, and he would probably still bite his tongue of his surviving other daughter also fucked some rich, rapper nog too. Sad!

So called white burgers are probably trash, yeah

True.

>Once they fall prey to meth

f

yeah faggot, Bonnie and Clyde have FUCKING ANYTHING to do with OP's point

And the retards here will say "white women aren't trash because they voted for Trump"

Ofc dumbasses, minorities wouldn't vote for Trump, but you could argue black women are better than white women because they defend the interests of blacks (91% Clinton) better than white women defend the interests of whites (only 53% Trump)

toll status
[ ] not paid
[x] paid

That is because this insane brainwashing that people in white countries are subjected to does not exist in other countries.
Name a single African, Asian, Middle Eastern of South American country where you can turn on TV and see transexual propaganda, race mixing propaganda, full frontal transexual nudity, gay relationships, open borders propaganda etc. Those countries do not exist. It is only in white western countries where you get this insane jew owned propaganda.
I don't think it's a (((coincidence))) that countries where jews own the media and use it to push degeneracy are also countries with the highest number of degenerates.

Ironically the types of women who latch on to left wing activism like Take Bake the Night in this user's picture come from households that are stable financially and subscribe implicitly to traditional family structures. This activism is like church-going in a sense, and one needs only to look at the fairly low divorce rates for college educated women (compared to the overall rate) to see that their lifestyle matches their upbringing. The politics are shallow. The women you have to actually watch out for are those who live less "in their heads" - the slightly left-of-center bell curve or left-of-median income women who just act on impulse who now grow up in households with less Christianity and weaker family structures. This is the bourgeois failing to maintain a social morality that helps not all but many of those below them navigate life.

What's the deal with fake blondes being CRAPPED

lmao of course all three coal burning whores have fake blonde hair.

Nah they still argue for equal rights even after all this shit. They're retarded.

>Are white women even worth saving?
about 25% of them

Did this happen in Florida?

Nasty black/brown haired shit creatures appropriating northern european heritage. Blonde hair is NOT yours!

>thinking I was replying to OP
Wear your glasses poindexter

You can't save everyone and it's a waste of time and energy to even try, I mean look at all the people who chose to stay behind during the hurricanes and ended up dead. Only worry about those closest to you

One state over in Georgia. I live in Florida and it is bad here too.

yes its all over.
play your vidya and take lots of naps
im getting pretty tired. yawnnnnnn time to sleep for me

No need to worry those white girls aren't attractive. We only care about the attractive white girls like pic related. Pretty white girls do not like blacks.

lol makeup

Found the ugliest one's fb, the third one in the bottom starting from the top left. She is dating and think has a kid with the nigger with dreads, last in the first row. Cant find the other ones though.

Bitch doesn't seem poor or ghetto at all looks. Pop culture really fucking this country up.

White women are the best and can provide children with the best genetic potential. White women are the group that is targeted the most by media and educational system, this is why they seem so fucked up. Genetically they are superior to other women.

If white people are shit, then what are all the other people that are inferior to "white people"?

Protip: Without white women there is no white race.

this is what white men want

No I don't want that

I want a spic girl

those women are " traditional " only cause their men are still keeping them on a leash . women have to be kept on a leash cause they are animals , otherwhise they degenerate just like white women

Think i found another one, hard to tell since she is wearing a lot of makeup cant even tell which is ehichbfrom the line up

still at least one of them has BLUE eyes ..

this is what white men need

1st kek of the day. Thnx comrade!

white women from the south? no. anyone worth a damn leaves that shithole. white women from the north and west? yes, theyre wonderful and need protecting.

fukking this!!

Got the two bottoms one mixed up the one with the black and blonde hair is the one is is dating and got knocked up by the nig with dreads.

Why are Sup Forums filled with cuck/race mixing fetishists? White women are the least likely to race-mix. Probably especially blonde women.

Swedish women doesn't vote pro-immigration, or is indifferent to it, because they find the immigrants sexually attractive. Women are in all over Europe far less likely to race-mix than European men.

Kys degenerates

fuck no they aren't. it's always white whores on Sup Forums talking about babies. men want to eradicate the shitskins and white whores want you to go get divorced raped and lose all motivation in life

The tools to keep women on the leash are gone, at least in the west. In the times gone by, men provided security and finances for the family. Plus there was nothing like the No fault divorce of today. Also there were social taboos against being a single mother or sleeping around.
Without all that, men can not do very much to tame a women who can divorce you anytime and extract Child support from you and welfare checks from the government. Plus the culture cheers on being a slut. Men do not have magic leashes yet.

>muh white women so pure so innocent
kys for being a wk cuck

this is what white men deserve

Stop giving them oral birth control pills.

Most white women voted conservatively last election. So there is hope.

Honestly some do but most white women are trash. There are good ones though.

Well imagine... the power of man has evolved from brute strength to innovation/money and women are still on looks....

they never got past the primitive state of man

Is that some sort of new generation of sex robots?

> How much?

They are not, but neither are white men.

/thread

between $5000 and $6000 USD, it's a doll not a robot.

yes, you can't control your women from being sluts. It's game over.

Those tits look really really nice desu.

When there's a will there's a way.

Man that whole scene is just fucking sad.

Care to elaborate biocunt?

I saw a BMWF couple today for the first time. She wasn't trailer trash bitch either, she was quite beautiful and wearing a cheerleader shirt. The nig was actually clean cut and made conversation with me out of nowhere, while she seemed up her own ass and fingerfucked her phone.

Roasties be damned.

This lmao. Indian women are the best.

Bonnie and Black Clyde
Not once
Not twice
But three times

X3 in one day!

How many bluepilled/cucked males have you seen? They're pretty damn common too, over here at least. There's got to be something worth saving in all the shit.

but you responded to me you fucking retard

inb4 huuuh Tim huuuh poindexter

white women nowadays are completely brainwashed by jewish propaganda
white people will go extinct, we just need to figure out how to take all the other races with us into dead - after that the time of humanoid Coleoidea will come

No, but white sons are worth having

What if i'm not white?