Protocols of Zion

Daily reminder about the kikery manual.

If it's fake, why does everything here align with virtually all of them? Why were the things it described untrue at the time of publishing but suddenly became so afterward (ex. rise of communism, removing prayer from school) REALLY GETS THE COCONUT CRANKIN'

Is there some solid proof that it's fake?

The kikes say everything they don't like is fake.

Summarize this for those of us who don't have time to read all of this kikery

>Summarize this for those of us who don't have time to read all of this kikery
It's the original source of the vast majority of jew conspiracy theories you see on /pol.

No.

What kikes have been doing for centuries.

>Why were the things it described untrue at the time of publishing but suddenly became so afterward (ex. rise of communism, removing prayer from school) REALLY GETS THE COCONUT CRANKIN'
Communism (and associated anti-religiousity) were rising before publication of the protocols.

>/pol
Reddit heebs don't even try anymore.

>Reddit heebs don't even try anymore
Do you understand that the vast majority of jews consider themselves to be jewish and white?

>don't even know what I am talking about
And kikes are shitskins.

Story on how the Protocols came into the hands of Henry Ford and the International Jew please.

Always left out when some guy brings it up on Alex Jones' show.

>And kikes are shitskins.
That is white according to the traditional definition of "white" - caucasian, as well as the US Census:

White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

This is why jews consider themselves to be both jewish and white, just like caucasian christians in the u.s. define themselves to be both christian and white.

"Caucasian" doesn't mean White, these are kike shitskins pushing anti-White narrative.

Would be less triggered if instead of "fellow white people", jews used the term "fellow caucasian people"?

>Sup Forums knows it's a fake but doesn't care because it "sounds true to what I believe"

literal lmao

>"Caucasian" doesn't mean White
I suppose you can personally define "white" to mean whatever you want it to. All I'm saying is that at least jews and the us census consisder most jews to be white.

bad goy bump
you will never be white

European

Lots of evidence, but the biggest is it copies and pastes stuff from the book "Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu" but replaces the political attacks on Napoleon III with attacks on Jews

From the French book
>How are loans made? By the issue of bonds entailing on the Government the obligation to pay interest proportionate to the capital it has been paid. Thus, if a loan is at 5%, the State, after 20 years, has paid out a sum equal to the borrowed capital. When 40 years have expired it has paid double, after 60 years triple: yet it remains debtor for the entire capital sum.

Here's a passage from the Protocols that outlines Jewish financial ambitions
>A loan is an issue of Government paper which entails an obligation to pay interest amounting to a percentage of the total sum of the borrowed money. If a loan is at 5%, then in 20 years the Government would have unnecessarily paid out a sum equal to that of the loan in order to cover the percentage. In 40 years it will have paid twice; and in 60 thrice that amount, but the loan will still remain as an unpaid debt.

>Like the god Vishnu, my press will have a hundred arms, and these arms will give their hands to all the different shades of opinion throughout the country.
Protocols:
>These newspapers, like the Indian god Vishnu, will be possessed of hundreds of hands, each of which will be feeling the pulse of varying public opinion.
>Now I understand the figure of the god Vishnu; you have a hundred arms like the Indian idol, and each of your fingers touches a spring.
Protocols:
>Our Government will resemble the Hindu god Vishnu. Each of our hundred hands will hold one spring of the social machinery of State.

Tsarist russian agents weren't very smart and had to write something convincing so they turned to french literature, which was very much in fashion of russian nobility at the time

>in b4 "it's just a coincidence they're the same!"

ben franklin never said this.

They wouldn't because it wouldn't be effective propaganda towards Whites. They say it because it's aimed towards Whites, you dumbass.

Oh wow, the kike forgets his literal false flag.

JEW DETECTED

JEW DETECTED

JEW DETECED!!!!!

How can I join

duuur, you sure showed me

I keep the nazi flag cuz it triggers you neckbeards so badly

Greenpill yourself on the real conspiracy

Pull back the curtains of the banking industry and you find not a jew, but a leprechaun

Guess who really controls the big banks?

so because it includes elements from earlier books, the whole thing must be discounted as a fraud, despite the fact it lines up perfectly with everything the jews have been doing now for more than a hundred years? ok shlomo if you say so

>"so because a supposedly centuries-old manual constantly copies and pastes from a contemporary french work, it most not be a centuries-old manual"

correct

You can say "I like to believe it's real because I think the jews are doing what it says", but you can't say that it's actually what it claims to be, a captured jewish manual for world domination

These are the only threads they really give a fuck about.
They shitpost in the others. But when juden, ivanka or jared threads pop up they send in their "big hitters" like this bitch (It's a grill)

5% of the population, 75% of the presidents.
Still think there isn't a link?

A few paragraphs taken from another book doesn't make it forgery. It means they took an idea from another book and made it part of their protocols

>They wouldn't because it wouldn't be effective propaganda towards Whites. They say it because it's aimed towards Whites, you dumbass.
To be honest, its aimed towards trying to stop racism towards blacks, so using "fellow caucasians" would accomplish the same goal. Would you be less triggered if they used "fellow caucasians" instead of "fellow whites".

It's a fake, but that doesn't mean it's somehow NOT true.

The Hibernians control the media and big news corps

Oh yea, they make the pagan and christcuck threads too

calling everything you don;t like jewish won't stop you from being wrong, you stupid nigger

The leprechauns Lust for gold

How is 20 75% of 45, nigger?

LMAO you stupid yid.

>to be honest
To be a damage control kike, fixed it for you.

>nigger
YAY ANOTHER RACIST JUST LIKE ME! kys before the tay sachs does it's job baby dick dribbler.

>russian nobility

Funny how you mentioned that. There were Jews who were part of the Russian Nobility.

Irish stars

Because it was a real document. Muh first red pill was in 10th grade circa mid 90s. We learned about protocols and that they were a fake to insult joos. After me, a keen student of history, read them and argued how could they be fake if they predicted present realities that seemed outlandish at the time, I was shown the door and told to write an essay about anti semitism.

>bonus: became huge fan of Henry Ford.

lmao, for a group that sure does like to point out "coincidences" you ignore the convenient ones huh?

fun act: pasting shit word for word so many times in a work that came out in the same period would have to be an astronomical"coincidence". But if that's not enough the "ancient manual" also employs stories by the fiction writer Herman Goedsche

>His 1868 novel Biarritz (To Sedan) contains a chapter called "The Jewish Cemetery in Prague and the Council of Representatives of the Twelve Tribes of Israel." In it, Goedsche (who was unaware that only two of the original twelve Biblical "tribes" remained) depicts a clandestine nocturnal meeting of members of a mysterious rabbinical cabal that is planning a diabolical "Jewish conspiracy." At midnight, the Devil appears to contribute his opinions and insight. The chapter closely resembles a scene in Alexandre Dumas' Giuseppe Balsamo (1848), in which Joseph Balsamo a.k.a. Alessandro Cagliostro and company plot the Affair of the Diamond Necklace

This same meeting later appears in the Protocols, again the russians copied and pasted something from another work.

the jew fears the druid

Think communism is Jewish? Think again

Pure coincidence goyim

>How can something be fake if I believe it's real?

holy kek

>If it's fake
the funny thing is it's considered fake because of plagiarism of 3 tiny paragraphs in the whole thing but the plagiarisms come from a hindu text, the relationship between hinduism and judaism make this document probably not fake at all.

How can we ever forget about the Hollow Potato?

I accept your surrender. Keep posting memes if it makes you feel better

holy shit that's hilarious

The plagiarism doesn't come from Hindu texts, it comes from a French novel attacking Napoleon III you dumb faggot

.....you're in the same room irl. peek over the cubical borders and ask your fellow white people what d&c memes they plan on posting before you raid a thread.

More "I believe it's real so it's real"

Do you have any actual evidence that the document is factual?

Makes me laugh even harder knowing I'm half potato nigger.

We just ignoring arguments and posting memes now?

I'm game, I bet I have more pics then you

Nice flag larper. And yes questioning a historical fact and being punished for it, first and last time, was a Huge Redpill. Shit just read them, they are so not a hoax.

>in the same room irl
I highly doubt my gf is spreading potato nigger memes on a Bengladeshi basket-weaving forum.

(((Russian Nobility)))

It's a forgery goy

empirical evidence trumps your personal feelings you dumb snowflake

>it's fake because of 3 similar lines
>it's muh Russian forgery when Nazism and anti-semitism where nothing but farmers raging over ghetto rats
Stupid vermin

We wuz gassed and shiet

>it's fake because it steals from multiple sources

yes, under any academic circumstance it'd be considered fake for this. It steals short stories by fiction authors as well as I've already covered

soon...

ANY

DAY

NOW

>keking intensifies

It's not stealing you dumbass kike, it's describing basic banking kikery.