It makes me mad that Black people can do this do a young white women

It makes me mad that Black people can do this do a young white women.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/08/25/cheerleading-coach-at-center-of-shocking-breaking-videos-lost-earlier-job/
people.com/human-interest/high-school-cheerleader-being-forced-into-splits-please-stop/
youtube.com/watch?v=KcjP5rfOtXI
youtube.com/watch?v=lhNs7HcBW6o
youtu.be/0hBSGEzpw-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*takes knee*

Open up, white boy.

it's what dumb white women voted for
they burned the ballot box coal, now they pay the social toll evermore, and we all suffer along with them because we weren't men enough to telk the fucking whores to shut the fuck up, keep their feet bare, their ass in the kitchen, their stomach pregnant, and keep their brain dumb

They was just trying to help out. Stop being so racist.

open up what?

What happened with this in the end? I remember it being on the news briefly. Did anything happen afterwards? Did the blacks get suspended? Did the white girl suffer an injury? What happened?

It doesn't look like that.

The case is still in court.

FFS someone explain what happened atleast once in the thread.

If you are going to make a thread about a picture/topic than say what the fuck it is you dumbass reeeedditors

She's ugly desu, but bag on head would help.

Yeah he just tore her muscles and ligaments. No biggie.

nypost.com/2017/08/25/cheerleading-coach-at-center-of-shocking-breaking-videos-lost-earlier-job/

people.com/human-interest/high-school-cheerleader-being-forced-into-splits-please-stop/

SO LET'S SABOTAGE THE BLACK MAN, HOW ABOUT STARTING WITH THE NFL?

someone give me the quick rundown

Jew still post here

niggers in charge of something.

First step. Stop watching the NFL.

cry more bitch

This

You aren't Black

You should be mad that a young white woman signed up for this and paid to be tortured by blacks in an attempt to fit into their society.

Raise your kids properly and sort your shit out.

Wow that's nothing. Imagine how mad you would feel if you were black and knew what white people can do to young black men

>scots-irish
>white

she clearly wanted it and liked it
she got wet during it

Yea just show a picture from 1920

Scotch-Irish whites are in charge of producing 99% of the US food supply. Be careful, m8

Just niggers being niggers. Are you honestly surprised at this point?

1920 is not that long ago, there are millions of black Americans who lived during that time or have parents who lived during that time. You should be thankful that black people aren't slaughtering whites like cattle as revenge. Instead, they're just peacefully protesting for equal rights and opportunities.

What you need is more multiculturalism:

youtube.com/watch?v=KcjP5rfOtXI

Imagine how good you would feel when you just lynched three niggers that gang raped a white woman.

>there are millions of black Americans who lived during that time or have parents who lived during that time
And there are millions of black people who claim to have post traumatic slave disorder over something that happened 150 years ago.

lol. 16% of the population will rise up against the "white man" Please they couldnt even afford to buy gas to get away from their neighborhood.

Niggers and stupid White whores. Enslavements starting to sound good again.

Yeah... the white coach was forced to resign.

>outrage over reporting criminals
What a world we live in.

It makes me hard that Black people can do this do a young white women.

How often do you think about kiddy pussy to make this thread?

If trauma isn't real, then why are Amerifats still suffering from their humiliating defeat in Vietnam to this day?

> this shit again
you clowns who are "outraged' over this are simply pathetic.
she signed up for cheer, and this requires TRAINING.
hell i got worse than this from my physical therapist after my ACL surgery.

she was soft, she wasnt nearly flexible enough to do the routines, so they needed to help her stretch.

pain is part of athletics, if she wasnt ready to accept the pain she wasnt ready to be on the squad. the fact that the girls helping her were black is IRRELEVANT

you gonna cry for every little faggot who signs up for the football team and then is surprised when he gets hit?
watch Rudy than ask yourself if this bitch was really willing to put in the effort to be on the squad.

She got devirginized

>german humor

Don't sue me, fatty.

Your wallet obviously

The French also lost to Vietnam

What is it that you are trying to convey here?

Is it all just one grand shitpost?????

Notice they express no empathy, and laugh and the child's pain.

Punishment for burning the coal.

yank kill count in nam was high as fuck,gooks won due to hiding in rat tunnels and trees

>300 soldiers land in first battle in vietnam
>estimated 10,000 vietkong attack them
>america wins
>every battle was like this

You seriously think we lost and didnt pull out for political reasons? There was no reason to continue the war because the war had no end goal that you think it did. We went in there so fat cats and beureaucrats could make money selling weapons. It lost a profit and they pulled out with wallets filled.
We slaughtered the vietnamese... It was barbaric

The Chinks even lost to the vietgooks after America left

youtube.com/watch?v=lhNs7HcBW6o

The vietgooks are just genuinely clever as fuck.

I will not stand to see a potential dividing point between France and the USA. We must stay united.

It makes me mad that niggers can literally murder 1 or 2 whites every single day in America and no one cares.

This is the only correct answer
Look at ROEs from nam
That shit was set to go on for as long as they wanted it to
Literally "you're not allowed to find find and destroy AA emplacements" tier

She wasn't fucking them, this was in gym class.

> muh "empathy"
> dey laffiin!~
> dis ib an outrage!!!
ya know what else causes laughter in sports?
the first time a guy tries to run the tires
the first time a guy has to run wind sprints
the first time a guy has to slide into 3rd
the first time a guy has to shake off getting beaned
the first time a guy has too go off the high dive
watching somebody else go through exactly the same shit you did, and remembering how shitty your first go was too

if you arent ready to experience pain, you arent ready to join the team.

Whats the matter rusky? too old 4u, fucking pedo?

Are you seriously proud of what you did in WWII?

>white
She looks like a irish mongrel. Americans are too mixed.

Astoundingly underrated
Fpbp

Looks like everyday rape in USA.

yes, they were trying to help.
she signed up for an athletic program and wasnt in shapre to do the job.

she needed to either get good or get gone.

That is not the implication. Regardless of the past we must stay united today. I saw many French supporting our potential return to things such as your image, and we did the same in turn when people like Le Pen were running for them.

Regardless of anything else we must not have infighting or be divided. There should be no intentional points of contention like this.

Punishment for getting too close to ferals.

Fair enough

>nigger logic

This thread isn't about Jews.

We were discussing WW2 as a sub-topic for like 2 posts, relax.

It makes me mad that blacks can rape white women at an alarming rate but yknow we have to feel sorry for those people

You need to try getting a life, then youll stop being mad.

that goes for all of Sup Forums actually.

Everything is about Jews if you dig deep enough.

The same is also going on in the middle east atm. We're not winning the war because we're not being allowed to. War is the (((elites))) plaything, and they get more than just money out of it. They can use it to destablize a region, they can use it to plague us with refugees and/or create an atmosphere of fear and unrest so we can be controlled and distracted.

youtu.be/0hBSGEzpw-8

To be honest though. Vietnam would have been a fun war to fight in.

Every thread here is about jews. They are beind the decline that you're seeing. Including things like Slavery abolished, women's rights, you name it.

The coach who did this is black...

That's a globalist

I'm not against Slavery abolished. I'm against people saying they have post traumatic slave disorder over something that happened 150 years ago.

The Black coach who did this left, they didn't resign.

Then you have no place here.

Getting her ready for the BBC

T. Boomer

a hat for every man, and for every man a hat

The smell of black BO magnified time ten for the absolute rancid smell of black pussy, combined with course tightly curled pubes that are as thick as a guitar string and just as rigid.

your opinion

genuinely laughing at that

t. Literal Nazi

>not wanting a smelly dark black babe grinding her kinky pubes on your face in frustrated violent rage.
Are you actually gay? I mean i only date white girls but you have to admit youd tap that.

Well white ligaments and bones are weaker. But blacks do train hard like that.
Asians train easier belive it or not...they more technique foucused

Whod give em such an important job best off wuth mexicans