What a convenient power

What a convenient power.

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/142683367/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

entropy

I just remember her being worst girl, that's it

Let's fuck with physics on a fundamental level, what could go wrong?

Human coozie

Imagine her using it on a nuke the second it goes off, and also on herself so she doesn't actually die from the nuke. Shit would be absolutely crazy.

Uraraka is more broken.

Please explain.

>worst girl
You deserve a special place in hell.

A nuke does damage in three stages, it irradiates heat and light, it blasts and it scatters radioactive materials around. The bigger you go, the less relevant the radioactive materials become relative to the other effects as the heat irradiation has a much greater and more noticeable immediate effect. Effectively, when a nuke goes off, the temperature of the fireball is millions of degrees, but it dissipates relatively quickly.

Uiharu's power potentially lets her maintain the fireball at exactly the temperature it was when it goes off, which effectively creates a micro-sized sun right inside the lower atmosphere, and it will keep burning anything and everything its light touches until Uiharu wants to turn it off. As if this weren't enough, say you want to erase not only one third of the planet but the entirety of it, it would also superheat the surrounding air into plasma endlessly creating an ever-growing shockwave that could level mountain ranges.

Basically, Uiharu is an apocalypse machine if she wants to be and can get her hands on a nuke big enough (they exist).

Her power is top comfy. Sometimes when I make a cup of tea it gets cold. If I had an Uiharu she would keep it warm. Maybe she would keep my heart warm, too.

Well it's not like there aren't a bunch of powers that could be OP at level 5.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Not really

Maybe she just deposits that heat someplace else (giant heat pump?)

OH.WOW!
Im just picturing her now as Okuyasu from jojo who has a pretty OP ability but isnt smart enough to use it creatively.

Not gonna go there

Isn't that true for magic in general?

Thing about Uiharu is that the way her power is described this would work at level 2 or 3. Not many powers can destroy the world at level 3.

Of course chances are in reality his power is not exactly just "keeping something at a constant temperature" but something that has a similar effect on low level stuff. And either way it will never be explored.

>kuroko
oh i see, it's not that you have shit taste, but more because you're a skeleton

Her power is irrelevant. She could command armies of mecha and bring ruin to the city with her tech skills alone, but we'll never see them in action because getting her skirt flipped by Saten is the bigger priority.

Isnt the entropy death of the universe something real because of loss of energy?
Cant Uiharu save us all?

If i understand this correctly, her ability (and to the same extent accelerator's, but we're leaving him and madara out of this because of their memetic status) is broken on another level.
She could slap a human and kill him instantly by effectively freezing his biological functions at the cellular level
She can plunge her hand in the ocean and completely fuck up currents, destabilize the ecosystem
She can go stand in the middle of a cyclone, or better yet, find a wildfire and camp in the woods indefinitely and fuel a storm that utterly devastates an hemisphere

In English, Einstein.

Since she has to touch things to keep them at constant temperature will she not just die instantly or am I being stupid?

It's too bad that the parameter list exists and such things aren't possible at her current level.

When a bomb ignites, it's really fucking hot, but cools down pretty quickly. If she used her powers on the bomb, she could melt most of the planet.

Uiharu touch bomb. Bomb go BOOOOM and make big fire. Uiharu keep big fire forever and now planet dead.

She can keep anything she's touching at a constant temperature so I assume that includes herself and all the air that is touching her, so despite the air surrounding her being disintegrated at a sub-nuclear level she herself and a pocker of air could be kept safe from it all.

to be honest alot of powers in toaru no index don't actually make any sense logically. this is sorta thing exists in comics too. there are alot of people in the x men or marvels or d/c whose powers could probably destroy the entire universe or planet if you actually stood still and thought.

any fantasy story will never make sense if you think about it too deeply. like why does the villain never do this or wait why don't the superheroes do this or that. thats just how it works.

>calls high-tier girl worst
>proceeds to post worst girl
Wew lad

You can't touch an entire fireball.

Haruue is just the cutest girl ever! I fucking love her!

Can Saten be a hero?

Of course, she just needs to join the Rensa project. It's a harmless procedure and she'll have all the level 5 powers once it's finished.

Too bad she can only touch a microscopic layer of molecules on the surface of her skin

>Bomb go BOOOOM

I-I'm sorry I still don't get it

But then Uiharu also a ded
She can't handle anything too hot because she still has to touch it.

Honestly kill yourself you fucking scum

She's the best around town.

I want to nibble on Kuroko's neck!

Kuroko is cute but I honestly would have to go the way of Haruue. Her name is beautiful.

Only happens because everything eventually turns into unusable heat energy as a result of engines not being able to run at 100% efficiency due to the 2nd law of thermodynamics

The more immediate effect is that Uiharu provides an unlimited source of energy and potentially creates a utopia where everyone's needs are met

SATEN RUIKO A BEST

A B E S T

B
E
S
T

Can't argue with those dubs

But what about Haruue? She's a cutie right?

Haruue a cute, but Saten A BEST!

Then why doesn't she just touch herself

>lude Uiharu

But Uiharu is not for lude, she is pure.

>mfw she'll be instant level 5 once she can manipulate temperature at will

I real do like Saten but I mean dear lord user have you seen Haruue? She is the kind of girl every man should strive for in their life. I believe in her.

Fuck your dubs
Saten is literally the only worst girl
Prove me wrong

Just because she's not as good as Haruue doesn't mean she isn't a good girl.

Well, Kuroko exists.

Where is the frendafag? This Haruue nonsense must be repelled before it spreads.

what a utterly useless power

tee hee

It's not her fault user. Just because Haruue is tarting to be noticed doesn't mean she's a bad girl. She's just shy.

>Uiharu will never keep you warm through winter by holding hands

>once she can manipulate temperature at will
>NT16
>ELEMENT

>starting

Fuck your quads too buddy

>tarting

Actually, shouldn't Accelerator already be capable of doing this?
Temperature is basically just the average kinetic energy of every single particle in a system, and if Accelerator can control vectors he should in turn be able to control temperatiure

Haruue has caused more destruction than most of the girls combined.

>defending Kuroko
My shit-taste alarms are sounding.

She's not high tier but, again, literally any girl in Raildex is better than Saten.

She's by default better than anyone in Kamisato's harem

Sure, except for all of them.

Delete this

Rakko is dead

All right serious question.

Remember when Mikoto and Kuroko were in space in the Silent Party arc and teleported back to Earth?

I've seen anons say teleportation in Raildex maintains momentum. Shouldn't they have fucking died?

She's alive user, she's just spending time at her Frenda shrine until the leftovers from the battle royale gather under Measure Heart.

not canon arc

Uiharu is a genius.

>Kuroko is able to fly across the city by teleporting upwards
>doesn't splat when she lands
I don't know, you tell me.

I didn't see/read/hear about this, but, how much time did these characters have at that moment? Were they exposed to space? Were they in a suit, were they in a spacecraft?

Why is Kuroko the best?

Me on the left

And for an example of how opinions can be objectively wrong, we have posts like , exemplifying the worst taste physically possible.

Found it, you want to talk broken? let's talk broken.

Ochako Uraraka's power description:
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/142683367/

>it's a Raildex thread where no one has insulted my waifu

It's a miracle

ALL HAIL UIHARU!

No power compares to level 0 Shiageluck, destroyer of level 5s.

They went to space in a mecha, jumped out, Mikoto fired her railgun at a missile, then teleported back down to Earth.

Episode synopsis says the missile was 35,000 kilometers above Earth.

Why does Uiharu have a snapchat filter on all the time in the show f a m?

you wot

Isn't that a bit different?

In Silent Party she's teleporting all the way down from the upper atmosphere, doesn't the momentum from free-falling stay in effect? When she teleports across the city she has buildings she can stop at as to not build up a dangerous amount of momentum.

Use heat energy to power stuff.

WHEN THE POWER GOES OUT AND YOU NEED SOMEONE TO KEEP YOUR ICE CREAM FROM MELTING YOU WON'T BE THE ONE LAUGHING FAGGOT!!!

wonder if her power works inside her mouth

I know it sounds convenient but she can probably control whether she keeps momentum or not

Uiharu, hold my coffee!

Uiharu, hold my hand!

Uiharu, hold my penis!

Do you think Uiharu likes it rough

>35Mm
They'd be doing 3km/s if in orbit. No chance of survival.

If they had time though they could pull this maneuver warp ships use in fiction to slow down.
Warp ahead a quarter orbit, momentum is conserved so now they're going straight up instead of around, wait for earth's natural gravity to pull them to 460m/s then teleport back down on the ground, safely