Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Economists are full of shit. Fuck off, Shlomo.

SAGE goes in all fields.

>Economists are full of shit.

As opposed to high school dropouts on Sup Forums.

((Economists))

Give me the sources.

because niggers smell funny and we already have too many

I can link each of the papers if you want.

Wouldn't care if we got rid of the welfare state

so would slavery

max efficiency or principles

choose one

>yes goy, letting in hostile aliens is good for you

Slavery isn't efficient.

How?

odd considering we rely on wage slavery

Now they are playing the economy/GDP angle? Too bad the average idiot doesn't understand that if I hand you a dollar and you hand it back to me, we just raised the GDP.
Seriously, a promise of gold coins raining from the sky wouldn't convince me to allow the third-world in our country.
Fuck. Off.

lol yah tell that to the Romans or tell that to the Rothschilds. modern governments are all proto communist societys biased on the government owning the population. you are a slave and so dumb that you compete with other slaves for the privilege to serve the master class

If don't understand how GDP account works, do you? Circulating a dollar in that way doesn't increase GDP.

*You don't understand

But crashes the living standard and toatly eliminates the middle class.

Nope, there's no evidence of this.

>open borders would double the world's real GDP
What the fuck do I care about the world?
America first, you nigger.

Kek. Do you know how much money people could make if you didn't have to pay employees? It's the whole reason multinationals set up manufacturing in Asia, and they still pay something.

>open borders
>the 5 billion people in the shit parts of the world immediately make a beeline for the good parts
>good parts collapse because of insane over population and inability to control the migrant hordes
>now every part of the world is shit

Southern California??

Well, acording to that image, it's not necessary free migration, only labor mobility.
Also, you don't want dangerous or people who won't assimilate in your country.
There are certain things that are more important than economy, for example political stability.

Taking economic advice from a leftist.

>this retarded bullshit again

It's almost like money isn't the only thing that matters.

oh boy higher gdp that sure sounds like it benefits me and not just mr goldberg and all his other billionaire friends.

I'm a libertarian, dude.

Who ever mentioned money?

Academic economists aren't billionaires.

>I'm a libertarian, dude.
Like I said.

>open borders would double the world's real GDP.
So money then.

If this was true, Africa would be a economic powerhouse. Think about it.

You must have failed Econ 101 if you don't know the definition of money.

Give up your cultures user!!!

According to economics, you can also increase GDP with other things such as increased tech. Increased labor force size is just one way that GDP can grow, not the only way.

I'm not interested in the economy or in money. There are more valuable things in this world that materials.

Who said anything about "increased labor force"?

(((World's Real GDP)))

land conservation is the most important.it's about population vs resources, and sanctioning these is sometimes better then simply ramping the price up.

she can immigrate to America all she wants.

>Sudden growth in populations due to third worlders shitting out babies en masse is a good thing because our unsustainable society needs more imaginary currency by gaining a bigger workforce

Would rather start again than see a shit skin ruled world.
Also, note the wording.
>economists think
Which (((economists)))?

It's the same shit as
>scientists think
>experts think
>voters think
>fans think

It doesn't matter what their title is, it's who the individuals are and what their agenda is. Especially the agenda of the writer of the article.

>There are more valuable things in this world that materials.

Such as?

Morals, values, family, race, religion. These are what build society, not paper notes with value written on them.

I already linked the figures for all the existing estimates of gains from free migration. If you want to read each paper, they're all freely available online.

No one said anything about "paper notes". What is your obsession with money when no one ever mentioned it?

This is why heavily populated african countries are more successful, safer and modern than mine right? Because all people are equal?

Low wages because China is a shit hole isn't the same as slavery. Same story in India.

With slaves, you have to house and feed them all. You have to pay their medical bills. You have to take disciplinary action against those who have done something wrong. Potentially a lot of legal fees.

Sup Forums has very simplistic ideas of things sometimes.

>open borders would double the world's real GDP.
Because the only ones receiving the benefit of the GDP are the elite.

Economists don't make the assumption that "people are equal". Even if you assume that workers from poor countries are only a fraction as productive as the average person in a rich country, the gains from free migration are still huge.

How about we say that these studies are solid and you are right. Doesn't mean we'll let you open the floodgates. You're gonna have to arm yourself for that. Just a feeling.

GDP, economy, money, the word you use doesn't matter. Ultimately it is meaningless in the larger scale of things if your country is filled with sick degenerates from the top to the bottom.

>A Nazi calling other people sick

And now we enter the ad hominem phase. Looks like my job here is done.

While completely destroying per capita GDP. You can't increase the standard of living just by moving bodies around, it's done through technological innovation. All unlimited immigration-based economic expansion does is screw over whoever takes the brunt of the immigration, which is developed nations.The average western man would be absolutely fucked if the floodgates were to open. Right now it's more of a slow bleed, but it's the same principle.

There's a whole lot of implying going on and it's in the interest of someone who will benefit from these changes. That's internationalist elites.

If you actually read my post I agree it would happen. Most economists would.

But you have to ask why it would happen. That's simply due to population replacement and an influx of a new workforce. To me, it would be like proposing to go and kill your family to accrue their wealth.

It's suicidal and stupid. Just because you can do something and it might give a positive outcome when the likelihood is that it will also give an entire host of other problems is not very smart.

The better thing to do would be to stop discouraging people from having children. No need to import shitty people then.

One keynesian economist says to the other "I'll pay you 20 thousand dollars to eat that lump of cow shit". He does. They continue on their walk. Keynesian Economist who just ate shit says "I'll pay you 20 thousand dollars to eat that lump of cow shit". He does. They walk a bit further. Keynesian Economist number 1 says "I don't feel so good. We both ate shit and neither of us are any richer for it".

Keynesian Economist number 2 says "Look at the big picture - we grew the economy by 40,000 dollars and we created two jobs!"

Pretty easy to smoke them out.

>According to economists
Less reliable the climate scientists.

Plus, nobody talks about how it harms the countries they are coming from.

Those who are talented and have education and good ideas don't stay to help their own countries. Most new migrants don't fit into that category though.

They are literally nothing more than a political pawn.

The only migration I'm for is women. I think America and Canada could use tens of thousands of young women between the ages of 16-30 from Eastern Europe (Ukraine) and East Asia (like Japan or SK).

It would double the GDP and we need to do our part. I think the Syrians and other Muslim migrants would feel more comfortable in places in the Middle-East similar. In Canada, we are mostly White and there are not enough Japanese and Korean women here. So it would be more fitting to have East Euro and East Asian women to move here instead.

This joke makes no sense. You don't understand GDP accounting.

I have no idea why you bring up Keynesian economists because the economists who wrote these papers are all neoclassical economists.

It depends on the type of migrant. Most of the migrants coming to Europe recently are mostly unassimilatable, vilolent, rapacious, low IQ, weflare receivers. That's no benefit.

>To me, it would be like proposing to go and kill your family to accrue their wealth
When you realize "World GDP" means White countries, then you know exactly which families they have in mind that you mentioned.

Economists know their shit, as do climate scientists. Journalists, on the other hand, take what scientists and economists have said and either twist it or outright lie about a given topic.

98% of climate scientists don't agree with man made global warming. But they do agree that climate change is real. That's not to say that we are the cause of that, though.

Don't be fooled by flim flam

>Canadian beta thinks Eastern Europe and falling populations like Japan would give up their women

Don't you have enough chinks already?

Economists also only look at what increases production, not the political and quality of life involved with ethnic demographics; That's why they are advisers instead of the ones actually making policy, often of which gets ignored unless inflation/unemployment are too great to ignore. Economists live in a bubble detached from societal reality beyond numbers

>Open Borders
>Everyone just flocks to wherever gives them the most free shit
Everyone being the majority of the poor/less educated/talented, so yeah.

Curious how you think that would work out.

You keep telling people that they don't understand. Explain it then, as you're clearly the expert.

Why do you not respond to my posts? What are you politically? What do you want for the world? What do you want for yourself?

Then why doesn't Israel let anyone in? They seem to be doing better than everyone and they've been have a war on their home turf since they became a country.

What about the scientific method, let other countries accept mass immigration and make conclusions based on observations of what has happened. Sounds smart doesn't it? Learn from other's mistakes sort of thing, then we see that the original hypothesis is corre-

Handing a dollar to another person doesn't increase GDP unless you are buying a good or service from that person. I'm pretty sure they tell you this the first week of any macroeconomics course.

pic related...very related

This is really a dumb joke. You should show this to an economics professor and let him laugh in your face.

I would have to move to another country because America would be an even bigger shitshow with a crashing welfare system because everybody and their mother wants to be here

The welfare system crashing would be a good thing.

>Implying I was asking you to explain that to me
>Ignoring the rest of my post

You're useless.

Because he understands it and also finds it funny.

Go home you armchair economist, progressive idiot.

>progressive

I'm not sure what this means, but I'm pretty sure I'm not "progressive".

Its 100% true though

life is only about money goy!

Fair enough, then armchair idiot will suffice.

>Read some journals that prove the obvious without assessing the sociological and ethics of such drastic measures for all parties involved
>Believe that you're now an expert and can only benefit from such a move despite people demonstrating the many ways you would most likely be fucked over
>Ignore it to tell somebody the joke you don't like is bad and continue advocating your own demise

Good game, no re.

Will he choke on his kike nose if he laughs too hard?
Listen, faggot. You think you're top shit because you took an econ class but all you experts have been wrong for decades.
And nobody here is interested in GDP, they are interested is ridding their countries of non-Whites and those who enable them.
We know when you say "World", you mean White countries. You're not talking about countries in Africa. They are "diverse", why is their GDP shit?

Not really. No rational self-interested person would pay another person $20,000 just to eat shit unless he has some twisted fetish. If such a person did exist and received $20,000 worth of satisfaction out of such a "service", then yes, that amount would be included in that year's GDP.

The shit is a meta...
Odin's Asshole you are too smart to be here. Leave us dumb people to rot, please!

Taking an economy class doesn't make you an economist for fuck's sake. This person is not an expert. Why would you even think that. Are you stupid?

>Everybody on Sup Forums wants white only countries
Oh, so you're a newfag from storm front. That explains a lot.

Reminder that being anti mass immigration is not the same as being a stormnigger.

Reminder that Sup Forums is and was a civic nationalist board and that leftists meme kekistani cringe to divide and conquer.

>Jokes must be rational
Autistic armchair idiot.

>open borders

It's not immigrants that sensible people are afraid of, it's poorly vetted immigrants.

Top kek he probs hasn't finished high school yet

Please do. A bunch of numbers = no argument unless there's points and facts behind them.

It is a metaphor for make work policy such as federal jobs programs, welfare, inflation, and money velocity you idiot

These are non market processes and the ensuing labor, and is an example of grashams law

I'm not. I'm against unqualified immigration.

If I could, I would trade the stupidest of my countrymen for the brightest of any other country.

>Oh, so you're a newfag from storm front.
Then you said
>Reminder that being anti mass immigration is not the same as being a stormnigger.

>Sup Forums is and was a civic nationalist board
Then you said

> kekistani cringe

Kebabs fucking you mom in the next room or something? Need me to call for help? Make a stupid comment for yes, two stupid comments for no.

In a few years, it will be an even trade.

Not every part, the 0.1% will use their wealth to create a paradise for themselves.

Too bad none of us are in that 0.1%.

So it has nothing to do with microeconomics and has nothing to do with this topic.

Nice bait and switch

It has plenty to do with the topic because micro incentives can ruin macro structures

$$$. The only thing that matters

This

I just defined GDP for you with a cartoon. I'm sorry you wasted your parents money.