COLFAX EXPLOSION RUNDOWN

USGS REPORT/COVER-UP:
-On Monday 9-25-17 at 1:46 A.M. PST (8:46 UTC) the USGS registered a 2.6 magnitude
quake 11 kilometers WNW of Colfax, Washington at this location: 46.912 N 117.504 W
-Later USGS ALTERS report and now claims an "explosion" occurred 1/2 kilometer (400
meters) ABOVE GROUND
-16 HOURS AFTER POSTING, USGS THEN DELETES EARTHQUAKE/EXPLOSION REPORT COMPLETELY. SCREENCAP: earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/uw61333486#executive
emsc-csem.org reports quake at 0 KILOMETERS DEPTH
emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=620492
THEN CHANGES DEPTH TO -0.4 Km
emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=620492#scientific

LOCAL NEWS:
Moscow-Pullman Daily News: "2.6 magnitude explosion reported near Colfax"
dnews.com/magnitude-explosion-reported-near-colfax/article_4ac9aec4-a247-11e7-bdfb-47e1f85343d4.html
USGS registers 2.6 magnitude 'explosion' near Colfax
krem.com/news/local/whitman-county/usgs-registers-26-magnitude-explosion-near-colfax/478576456
USGS: Explosion near Colfax registers as a 2.6 on Richter scale
fox28spokane.com/usgs-explosion-near-colfax-registers-as-a-2-6-on-richter-scale/
Explosion reported near Colfax may have been faulty reading
khq.com/story/36448342/explosion-reported-near-colfax-may-have-been-faulty-reading
Officials at UW Indicate “Explosion” Could Have Been Faulty Reading from Montana Quake
pullmanradio.com/officials-at-uw-indicate-explosion-could-have-been-faulty-reading-from-montana-earthquake/
Officials Confirm Magnitude 2.6 “Explosion” was in Fact a False Reading From Montana Quake
pullmanradio.com/officials-confirm-magnitude-2-6-explosion-was-in-fact-a-false-reading-from-montana-quake/

Other urls found in this thread:

halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news
foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/25/california-is-already-preparing-for-a-north-korean-nuclear-attack/
ktla.com/2017/08/09/hawaii-is-first-state-to-prepare-for-nuclear-attack-amid-growing-tensions-with-north-korea/
latimes.com/nation/la-na-seattle-nuclear-20170817-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-gHJeLKBn8A
earth.nullschool.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=2A8t0pg4Twc
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1319-rumors-of-north-korea-missile-hit-in-washington-state-after-explosion-registers-as-m2-6-earthquake-no-one-saying-what-exploded
youtube.com/watch?v=MYUbnIbUkYc
whatdoesitmean.com/index1723.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7AMdHBgHtNE
dnews.com/magnitude-explosion-reported-near-colfax/article_4ac9aec4-a247-11e7-bdfb-47e1f85343d4.html
nbcrightnow.com/story/36448342/explosion-reported-near-colfax-may-have-been-faulty-reading
hooktube.com/watch?v=2DChnWNcMwc
youtube.com/watch?v=jOKf5r_JMAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MUH HAL TURNER:
Rumors of North Korea Missile Hit in Washington State after "Explosion" Registers as M2.6 Earthquake
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news
California Is Already Preparing for a North Korean Nuclear Attack
foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/25/california-is-already-preparing-for-a-north-korean-nuclear-attack/
Hawaii Is First State to Prepare for Nuclear Attack Amid Growing Tensions with North Korea
ktla.com/2017/08/09/hawaii-is-first-state-to-prepare-for-nuclear-attack-amid-growing-tensions-with-north-korea/
WASHINGTON STATE LAW FORBIDS NUCLEAR ATTACK PREPARATIONS
latimes.com/nation/la-na-seattle-nuclear-20170817-story.html
Rumors of North Korea 'Missile Hit' in Washington State
youtube.com/watch?v=-gHJeLKBn8A

Sup Forums RUMOR MILL:
Sup Forums Thread: HUGE EXPLOSION 2 P8 POSEIDON Anti-submarine planes over Washington State
3 SKYKING transmissions broadcast during Colfax "explosion"
Air traffic rerouted over explosion site???
Particulate matter map indicates a massive atmospheric event (now dissipated)

earth.nullschool.net/
Resident Michael D. Hubert posts photo showing no ground damage/anomalies?
CLAIMS:
-A SUB-LAUNCHED NORTH KOREAN BALISTIC MISSILE INTENDED EXPLODED IN THE AIR OVER EASTERN WASHINGTON STATE AND THERE IS A COVER-UP TO AVOID PANIC AND THE TRUTH ABOUT THE U.S. FAILURE TO INTERCEPT AND DESTROY INCOMING BALISTIC MISSILES
-COLFAX RESIDENTS REFUSE TO TALK TO INVESTIGATORS
-MUH HAL TURNER REPORTING 100 POINT SPIKE IN RAD LEVELS IN RICHLAND, WA
-THESE EVENTS ARE OCCURING SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH A SUDDEN INCREASE IN LARGE EARTHQUAKES AROUND THE PACIFIC RIM
-DUTCH SINSE 9/25/2017 -- Earthquake Update -- Pressure transferring across Pacific -- Large EQ's possible (YouTube viewer empress solace reports "rumbling sounds" near Astoria, Oregon Coast during previous 48 hours)
youtube.com/watch?v=2A8t0pg4Twc

Police dispatcher only 80 miles away from the supposed blast site. Zero traffic in the last 13 hours regarding any of this what so ever.

A few days ago I read Kike posters on here saying they were going to bring subs over here to launch some false flag missles to make Trump attack NK. Hmmmmm.

Bump for possibly massive happening

Fat Man testing?

Oh cool, it's nothing. I'm going to bed.

as someone who is nearby

yall dumb motherfuckers, nothing happened.

Meteorite?

Its fucking nothing. The rockies are geologically active. States like idaho, washington, and Montana have literally several dozen low magnitude quakes a week.

>false flag
this isn't obviuosly, false flag nowadays need to be streamed by multiple (((witness)))/actors to make it believable

>Be afraid of the North Koreans way over there, goyim!
>Stop questioning your suffocating existence in a kike-nigger hellhole that seeks to extort your labor, pimp your daughters, and enslave your sons!

Shills are here

You can't even feel a 2.6. Get back to me when the big one hits

Reality called dickhead. They want to let you know that nobody thinks your important enough to surround you with shills.

Oh lawdy has the fun begun? Btw wouldnt NK be nuked by now if them?

Fuck off kike. Only shills dismiss things instantly

>du we nuke whi house?
>I don’t know turn on news channel

I think Hal Turner is having one of his "episodes" again *^_^*

No update?
Gee, i'm halfway sleep here.

Im not makin this shit up. I live within visual distance of where the flash should be. I just got off a 13 hour shift and there was absolutley nothing exciting within 100 miles of here going on all day except a short car chase in the neighboring county around 9 am this morning.

It was a meth head. They ran him off the road. He was tazed several times. Then nothing except routine traffic over the net for the rest of the day, as is the norm in a region where theres only about 1 person per square mile of population density.

Nothingburger really.

Ohfugg.jpg

IT'S HAPPENING

WHY ARE SO MANY SHILLS IN THIS THREAD?

ISRAEL FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED!!!!

no stupid, you shut the fuck up.

nothing happens, nothing ever fucking happens here, its just rednecks and meth. there was no quake, or explosion.

>be in spokane

that's ok; I've made peace with him.
I just wish he was here to take me himself.

(image related)

You're a shill. Fucking Jew. WE KNOW YOUR GAMES WERE AWAKE NOW!

Post yfw North Korea nukes Washington by mistake instead of Washington DC

2.6 caused by airburst tho...

Primer blew but no fission chain-reaction?

How hard would the ground shake if US has been testing god rods? Earthquake hard?

You realize NK is a shit country with shit weapons right? If anyone does anything it's fucking Israel.

Remember Colfax Pawn? Cheap DVDs, nice old guy. Also this is now a "Harvest Foods" sux thread. *^_^*

fuck off Mohammed, go fuck your goats.

thats not very nice

Why would they test something that big in an area where some redneck with a camera could film it and where it would leave a bigass blast crater for the public to scratch thier head over? They have literally thousands of square miles of utterly unpopulated testing ranges that they have 100% control over access to it?

Litmus test for tinfoil shit: do you have to invent more conspiracy theories to make ypurs make sense? If yes its probably just fantasy.

Did we test a tactical nuke who will take out the North Korean artillery?

No way a foreign missile flew into the US without mass retaliation.

>north korea actually bombs us
>where do they choose?
>urban center that is an america icon?
>national monuments?
>bumfuck egypt down in the corner of who gives a fuck with a population of noone, 3 cows, and a chicken

Oh fuck shitting my pants right now, how do I prepare?

Somebody screwed up. Are those empty seats in the background?

SKYKANGZ is going fucking crazy right now

For the sake of argument, what was the target? Did it fall short or overshoot? Hanford? Montana missile defenses? Just a test, a warning?

I feel like the tested an airburst MOAB or something or a fucking ayyy lmao crashed or some shit

Nobody slaughters our chickens but us! BOMB THOSE NORKS NOW!

Youre not kidding

Some big shit is about to go down

IT IS ISRAEL.

ANYONE SAYING ITS NORTH KOREA IS A FUCKING SHILL OR TOO RETARDED TO REALIZE THEY DONT HAVE ANY STEALTH SUBMARINES AND THAT THEY'RE MILITARY IS FUCKING OLD AS SHIT. KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED. ITS ALWAYS ISRAEL.

What do you think they were aiming for?

I won't dismiss it, but I find it extremely unlikely. If it were a false flag then it would likely kill a shit ton of people in order to engender solidarity and get idiots to rally for retaliation. Not enough people have died for me to think that this was a false flag or a Korean strike.

Wow, I wish that I could just shamelessly spout off about shit I know nothing about like you can. Congratulations.

mfw NK bombs portland and california and solves the degeneracy problem
>our greatest ally

> my nutz be tinglin

Nothing is happening, DOODZ! Let's just chill, and get down to some rock and roll records. Party down!

I would more readily consider that this was a US military test of some sort. Are there any spikes in background radiation? I need evidence before speculating what this is. So far, its just an earthquake, to me.

didn't he plan to use the nuke to produce a EMP?
Wouldn't that hit hard at Silicon Valley?

...checked

in eugene
didnt notice lul

That's my question *^_^*

>911

ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL

SOUND THE ALARMS!!!! JEWS CONFIRMED!

ISRAEL!!!

That's deep, man >_

Why dont we all consume some alcoholic beverages, brothers! This is nothing to worry about. How bout them japanese cartoon shows? RADICAL.

In the comments section at the bottom of Turner's article:

halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1319-rumors-of-north-korea-missile-hit-in-washington-state-after-explosion-registers-as-m2-6-earthquake-no-one-saying-what-exploded

he claims that Richland, WA is experiencing a 100 point rad spike. No proofs.

It can't be an "earth"quake if the epicenter is 400 meters above ground. This is an air burst of some kind. ???

Israel just tried to nuke us to false flag to start WW3 before Trump starts the day of the rope.

any traffic cams or the such in the area? can past footage be obtained?

not really, its mostly farmland and then more farmland.

t. WSU grad

they shot it at some random place to make it look like NK missed Seattle is the only major city on the US homeland that is confirmed to be in their range

>811
What did kek mean by this?

What does Sup Forums think about this "meteor" incident:
youtube.com/watch?v=MYUbnIbUkYc

War Fears Rise After China Missile Tests Over Oregon
whatdoesitmean.com/index1723.htm

what about this:

Mystery missile launch off California coast: Comes from submarine?
youtube.com/watch?v=7AMdHBgHtNE

Fake news? Cover-up? Are there other incident's to add to this list?
IF these incidents were real missile launches then there is a pretext
for the Turner scenario in the Colfax case. Just sayin' *^_^*

Whats the Turner scenario and what's the Colfax case?

It would do it, but people would probably have seen it. Same with a missile.

>you

FUCK ME FOR WANTING TO LEARN RIGHT?!!?!?

The Colfax mystery explosion:

Turner's "North Korea Missile" scenario for it:

>there was no quake, or explosion.
You're absolutely right, we've always been at war with Eastasia.

I'm the helpful one *^_^*

What meant to say was "please read the thread first"

i live near here. if it was a missile and trump allowed it through, let me be the first to tell you that it was a pinpoint strike with no purpose beyond kimmy swinging his dick at us

we good. calm your tits faggot

See now I realize how retarded I am because I'm in the literal thread about this. I just read your sentence and assumed it was some case from history.

Fuck off. Prove it.

NBC now carrying the debunking story

Explosion reported near Colfax may have been faulty reading
nbcrightnow.com/story/36448342/explosion-reported-near-colfax-may-have-been-faulty-reading

God dammit, this can only mean one thing...

>trying this hard to blend in

No, fuck you for not using a search engine.

Fuck off 1 post shill.

hooktube.com/watch?v=2DChnWNcMwc
Day of the Rope

Chester? Is that you?

THE JEWS DID THIS!

When?

George Lucas controls your mind? *^_^*

Bump. I'm waiting for something to tell me to kill the jews.

It would definitely register as way more than 2.6

It was a shit movie but one of the recent GI Joe movie things had a pretty plausible depiction of a god rod attack on London

youtube.com/watch?v=jOKf5r_JMAo

It was just an earthquake
I'm getting sleepy. We should go to sleep it's getting late

No, it's John

Hot tip: Underground bases. Sometimes you need to break a lot of rock in a short period of time. For those who live out here, it's a well known fact that underground facilities have been dug here. Hell, just look at Index, WA. They've got one in plain sight and nobody ever talks about it. They claim college students use it for research, but they just so happened to drill it right next to the train tracks.Hmm, maybe they're using the rail system to deliver resources without attracting attention?

Don't mind me though. Just passing through.