"Israel calls for others to open their borders while they shut their own!" Sup Forums says

>"Israel calls for others to open their borders while they shut their own!" Sup Forums says
>the PM of Israel literally says this

I don't get it. Can you show me Israeli officials calling for the west to take in muslim migrants? Not the far-left/arab parliament members that hate their own country and are pro-palestinian commies and anti-zionist, plz.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/netanyahu/status/825371795972825089
nybooks.com/articles/2017/03/09/blitzed-very-drugged-nazis/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/adolf-hitler-super-junkie-drugs-veins-collapsed-norman-ohler-blitzed-thousands-injections-a7346111.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Perle
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/262647-netanyahu-condemns-trumps-muslim-ban
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goes against Sup Forums agenda. Sage and hide.

fake and gay

It's real, retard

Source of OP pic: twitter.com/netanyahu/status/825371795972825089

Fuck off jidf.
And fuck off Palestine when you are at it.

Pol is autistic like their leader

Gee I wonder who's behind this post

Gee its a nigger thinking nigger thoughts

hahaha what's with that fagot, does he have hospitalism or what

Jews from Israel =/= Diaspora Jews

WTF is wrong with that dude is he jackin' it under the table or something

It's dark humor because gaza strip

Probably to show that they're our "greatest ally" because their jew senses where going off the charts that funding is going to be cut soon if they dont go into overshill

>Muslim migrants
That's their own country you fucking goy.
I'm so glad you white pieces of shit are being replaced in your land by brown people like me.
When the day comes when we rule you which is soon, we will also call you "migrants", and the score will be settled.

Netanyahu is a Right Wing Nationalist Israeli. He's not diaspora Jew. It's in his Jew interests that the West shares his outlook.

His son just got busted running an Alt-Right facebook group, which is kinda weird.

But yeah - the Jew is looking our for his own interests first.

Which is fine by me as long as he stays in Israel.

He was a sperg, and by that stage he was a sperg on meth.

I'm not joking when I saw he was a sperg. All accounts are of him being constantly fidgety and muttery and lacking control of his emotional reactions.

>Israel is a Muslim country

Why are brown people so fucking stupid?

We don't. It's just that Sup Forums is full of retarded inbred morons who base their opinions on nazi memes.

>being this ignorant

Israel pushes open borders through the World Jewish Congress, which it controls.

>I don't get it.

Zionists versus globalist jews.

The zionists are nationalists, may be religious zealots who believe prophecy lies in Israel being reformed, are more right wing, believe in literal blood rights to citizenship. Zionists created an actual ethnostate.

Globalist jews are the #openborders marxists. You can go back to the intelligensia behind how marxism became communism and it's chock full of jews. Hitler was literally right in that the jews were connected to this, and remember his original political enemy was budding communism.

Another fun fact that's hard to talk about is which jews are actually jews. During the diaspora a number of tribes left the homeland area and became more or less diluted. Some "jew" tribes are likely not even jews, but rather assorted outcasts branded as jews.
Given the blood rights issue it's speculated that the more purity driven and blood bond jews are closer to the original tribes. For obvious reasons.

23andme recently had to drop genetic testing data that suggested some jews looking for their heritage may have more in common with Khazars.

Contrary to Sup Forums's belief jews are not a hive mind. There are cucked leftist ones (predominantly diaspora kikes) that belong in a gas chamber and right wing zionist ones (predominantly in Israel). I only have a problem with the first ones

Israeli Jews want our money and to have us die in their wars. They need a strong America for that.

International "cultural Jews" are the ones who want to undermine Western civilization.

Tons of drugs.
>nybooks.com/articles/2017/03/09/blitzed-very-drugged-nazis/

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/adolf-hitler-super-junkie-drugs-veins-collapsed-norman-ohler-blitzed-thousands-injections-a7346111.html

No, that's not it.

Germany voted on sunday, and the only party that is against open borders, the AfD, got 12% out of nowhere.
Now German Jews endorsed that party, while the Israeli media reacted with shock that they are now in parliament.

Gassing the leftist cucks is fine with me too. The fuckers are also destroying Israel and bringing """"refugess"""" into Israel too.

fuck you ahmad go rape a goat

We don't you fucking retarded moron

We don't. We get fucked with your stupid budget. Only the owners of Lockhead-Martin and the US army benefit from these deals.

We get fucked with sihtty equpiment and problematic jets (F35)

The goyim know. Jews are done.

>Jews from Israel =/= Diaspora Jews

Fuck off with this meme, learn to see the bigger picture.

That's nice. But I remember how they ostensibly supported Rhodesia and Apartheid South Africa (the latter so they could get nukes) while covertly arming the rebels. I don't trust kikes as far as I could throw them.

I don't get what you're saying... The only problem with AfD is that it has Antisemtic people in it such as Björn Höcke.

> the Israeli media reacted with shock that

The media is leftist here, we hate them. They're against Geert Wilders too even though he's in our favor. Fuck our media we hate them

Thanks for proving this point

But israel already had nukes way before they supported the Apartheid in South Africa; if anything it's the other way around. Any source about them arming the rebels?

Stolen land, just like yours, migrant
Your people will soon be slaughtered like goats, shlomo.

Why are you even on this board if you hate White people that much?

What's with that mongoloid? The face says he's shitting his pants and enjoying it.

Oh, I understand.
And about being anti-semitic: That doesn't mean anything. If you are slightly right-wing in Germany, they call you a Nazi and anti-semitic in a reflex without even thinking about it. That way they don't have to respond to arguments and win any discussion instantly. It's been done so much the word has lost its meaning.

I think Höcke criticized the Holocaust memorial in Berlin. It doesn't take much to do so, because it is constructed as a giant trash collector. Wind blows trash around the streets, and it gets caught between the stela. In my opinion, they should have used that space for a park with a memorial monument in the centre.

This is Trumps mentor.

Reminder that the Israelis are the greatest betrayers of US trust and have worked with Jewish politicians in the US to undermine American interests and safety.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Perle

>Richard Norman Perle (born September 16, 1941) is an American political advisor, consultant, and lobbyist who began his career in government as a senior staff member to Senator Henry “Scoop” Jackson on the Senate Armed Services Committee in the 1970s.[2] Later he was heavily involved with the Reagan administration and served as an assistant Secretary of Defense and also worked on the Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee from 1987 to 2004. He was Chairman of the Board in 2001 under the Bush Administration but eventually resigned in 2003 due to conflict of interests.

>Perle was born in New York City, New York, the son of Jewish parents,[6][7]

Netanyahu is really tryin hard to suck Trump's balls. Painful to see even to a Bibi supporter like me

Not sure why you think this board is for whites exclusively.

Go and rape your sister you inbred goat raping pig fucking moron

Well, I can't argue with that. I respect your opinion.

>The polices set forth in the "Clean Break" report were rejected by Netanyahu.[
>In 2005, David Martin, a CBS News National Security Correspondent, said in regards to the decision-making process that led to the war in Iraq that he "never saw any evidence that Richard Perle had any determining effect on US policy. He just wasn't in a position to do so."

> One of the great things about AfD is that it has Antisemtic people in it
Fixed that for you schlomo

>one man says it isn't so
I literally posted the NYT evaluation of where the data came from supporting the war- a majority of those politicians are Jews.

>Among those publicly behindFormer White House aides are joining Republican fundraisers in bankrolling a $15 million, five-week advertising campaign putting pressure on lawmakers whose backing of President Bush's Iraq war strategy may be wavering.
>The group, Freedom's Watch, launched the ads Wednesday, even as Mr. Bush delivered a renewed call for keeping U.S. forces in Iraq. The money will pay for ad placements on national cable and local television stations as well as on radio and the Internet. the effort are billionaire Sheldon Adelson, a fundraiser for Mr. Bush and chairman and CEO of the Las Vegas Sands Corp., and conservative philanthropist John M. Templeton Jr. of Bryn Mawr, Pa. Both men have been major contributors to conservative causes. Also backing Freedom's Watch are top Republican donors Anthony Gioia, Mel Sembler and Howard Leach, all former ambassadors in the Bush administration. Former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer is a founding member of the group.

jews rock

Kys, kike shill

Imagine a US without kikes.
No Iraq War without Sheldon Adelson's billions to buy it
No wars in the Middle East
No cancerous Facebook or Google
No disgusting lefties like Noam Chomsky or fake, subversive right wingers like Bill Kristol
No 2nd Wave feminism since Gloria Steinem, Bella Abzug, or Betty Frieden

Not all Jews are Israeli you know.

Israel is actually pretty based.

It's the jews that infiltrate western countries you need to watch out for

Israeli Jews are worlds apart from American Jews on the Muslim question from my experience.

For some reason adding -American to any ethnicity gives the person about +5 degeneracy.

how come most of the images in all threads are 404d?

Hush your mouth niggerboy

Because Hiroshima Nagasaki sucks at setting up CDN configs.

Lets celebrate the upcoming war in gaza

See, they aint so tough

Best get em when they young

My pastor says they spawn of the devil. He says the Good Book fortold this day

If i were a young man, id do whatever it took to join the idf. Figt for the lord against these devilspawn

Lmao no one cares about camel fucker casualties you moon worshipping inbred sand nigger

>karma
Just looked into my Ouija board and it said unless you apologize something "bad" will be given to you within a week...

Hell, id feel worse shootin a beast than a paleostain baby

Lordy, dark arts reflecting right back at you boy. Says so in the Good Book

Gaza has no equivalent weaponry to what the IDF has.

The Lord is my sword and my Shield

I don the armour of the righteous man, beware you who walks in darkness

you're on our turf and he can't protect you here...

how do we know you arent part of the fake battle?
what is your opinion on the havaara agreement?

The curse of rhe frogs defeated the egptian gods, boy, as I shall defeat you

>that vain...
so you're willing to risk it all...

Objectively speaking, Israel tends to be very-right wing and Nationalistic. I happened to know a few Israelis when I was sent there with the US Army. A lot of them support Right-Wing leaders throughout the Western/European world. Personally, Israel/Palestine conflict doesn't involve me, so I could care less as to the outcome.

Lol! Dead children sure is funny! XD1!!!11one!!ZOMG!!

Totally not an Israeli- switch to your flag's location

>this american kike still posts pictures of christian kids being killed in palestine
>thinks that only leftists hate israel.
Oh hi! I've got some pictures too.

Israeli and Jewish money funded Iraq and cost the lives of tens of thousands of Americans as well as 2 trillion dollars in taxpayers money.

Where'd the kike go? I've got 17gig of anti israel pictures on this drive.

Great infograph, Americans have no clue how much Israel has tried to undermine the US.

this is what you get for trusting a jew plant

ho ho ho
This is why neocons are out of fashion.

Why are you shitposting on Sup Forums user? Shouldn't you be doing your duty and breeding future IDF commandos with a Jewish qt?

Looks like I done triggered some niggers. I stand with Israel. All you homosexuals need to go back to suckin on that mooslim dick

>Jews
>White
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

>OP: Netanyahu after Trump became President of the United states

Now here's Netanyahu speaking out before anyone thought Trump had a legitimate shot.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/262647-netanyahu-condemns-trumps-muslim-ban

Interesting, isn't it? Whatever could have inspired him to change his tone?

There was a moment when Trump was down in the polls where Benjamin Netanyahu was bashing him for his "disgusting anti-muslim statements." As soon as Trump won he started to switch up his tune.

Oh yeah, the kikes had to bury their connections. They nominally reported on them so they could avoid accusations of information tampering and manipulation, but it was kept out of the mainstream public's mind. 99.9% of America doesn't even know exactly what neoconservatism is.
>dat image
Look up Andy Grove and how many Intel R&D jobs he sent to Israel. Same with Facebook amd Google, every Jewish owned tech company has been slowly sending jobs to Israel and placing their operations there.

Eh, it is not like israeli jews didnt push open borders for other countries, they just did it for different reasons than diaspora jews did. Mostly to make western countries react on refugee issue, preferably by destroying more middle east states that are enemies of israel and pave the way to greater israel project or at least weaken israels main adversary Iran. Still, israel makes perfect example of nationalism, protectionism, borders working, especially it is "antisemitic" to criticize it overly, USE IT.

5k* If I remember correctly what happened, due to the US Actions in Afghanistan and involvement in Kuwait, the Iraqi Regime threatened action against the US. In a Post 9/11 Society, with the event still in their mind, the American public freaked out and called for war. George Bush issued the declaration of war that was approved by congress, and we invaded Iraq with Congressional Approval. Personally, I don't think we should've been to Iraq, I went on a tour there. But yes, Jewish money funded the Iraq war, and as an ally Israel did supply us with some equipment towards the war effort. Which is logical. To put the entire blame on Israel is retarded, the blame shifts between the International Globalist Jew Bankers, George W Bush, Congress, The American Public, and NATO.

Stand with Israel all you want but don't make us stand also.

That's what this is about. Leave us alone. Stop taking our money. Fight your own wars. Fund your own groups. Hire your own people.

If you want to invade Iran, go ahead, do it.

Israeli Jews seem to just want to be left alone in their ethno state.

Euro/American Jews are the destructive and subverting ones.

No one wants to read that, you pakistani ninny. Now, you stay here playing with your tiny brown peenie, Im going to go make love to my wife. Turning sixty three years old but she still tight like prom night

Israelis call for it, not all of them. Net and his clan may have actually realized that the whites are literally the only people who give a fuck about them (for some reason) and are hoping to calm down the goyim knowing before it goes too far.

>the jew kike returns!
Oh man. How does it feel knowing that you only exist as a parasite, that if the people of the world knew what you were and have done we'd wipe you out with the ease of breaking a pencil?
How does it feel to be so weak you exist by subterfuge and deceit?

Israel has never officially said they want other countries to have open boarders. It's more of an observation of who is asking for them and their relationship towards Israel that speaks volumes.

You know what. I'll give you a hint. Do you know why us Christians will always win against you?
[spoiler]Because we thrive in the light of truth where as it is anathema to you.
And the truth will always out. [/spoiler]
The fear off what we will do to you now that you cannot hide your lies in the internet age should keep you awake at night.

You people have your heads so deep inside your asses you can't or refuse to figure it out yet.
The true redpill is that it isn't the jews, it was and it is the anglosaxons all along. I'm not talking about the average British or American which are generally good but the top of the top and all the long term planning that comes from centuries ago.

Just because Bibi didn't say doesn't mean there isn't Israeli "officials" promoting it.

You argies are the jews!