One Piece

>Doesn't get food
>So she throws a tantrum
Typical fat bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

manga.life/read-online/OnePieceDigitalColoredComics/chapter-420/index-1/page-15
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/06/16-1/press-release-claims-chinese-live-action-one-piece-in-development
onepiecepodcast.com/2016/06/16/one-piece-live-action-film-adaptation-works/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-16/live-action-one-piece-film-plans-announced-by-chinese-company/.103295
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well no shit OP, those first 2 make you fat.

There is going to be some hilarious misunderstandings with Brook and that guy in skeleton outfit in the fourth panel.

>Big Mom has another eating disorder attack
>she wants meat
>Luffy eat it

Bonney, Franky, and Lola are all Big Mom's children

Where will you be when Carrot wins the nakama bowl?

>Life or Treat...2!
What is the literal text here, is she saying 'laifu' or the Japanese word for life?

She needs her daily intake calories

I will be at my dinner table, eating a carrot.

>oh look they are on the ship, I can't wait to read t....

Piss poor bait user

>...2!

Theory time:

What's Life or Treat 1 do?

No bait, I'm just curious because I imagine whatever her fruit will be will depend on what she's saying here, 'Life-Life' Fruit if she's saying Life in engrish or whatever japanese equivalent is if that line was translated.

It's a question mark.

Pffffff

I'm retarded, I coulve have sworn that was a 2 and assumed that was part of the attack's name. Nvm

Me too.

>Roger, mysterious sickness that led to an early death
>Whitebeard, unexplained sickness that led to a drastic decrease in overall vitality and capabilities
>Shanks, one arm, no apparent interest in one piece, healthy otherwise
>Big Mom, mysterious sickness that sends her into an uncontrollable rage
>Kaidou, actively tries to kill himself and wants to die for some reason
>Blackbeard, thinks fate has chosen him to obtain the one piece, could count as mental illness

Is there something to Raftel or the pursuit of the one piece that harms people?

But Whitebeard didn't care about Raftel or One Piece.

maybe cause he tried earlier in life and got sick

What is Jinbe going to do?

>>Whitebeard, unexplained sickness that led to a drastic decrease in overall vitality and capabilities

There wasn't really anything mysterious or unexplained to that, user

Whitebeard was getting old, his body was starting to give out on him, that's all there is to it.

How many years will Big Mom take from Luffy? I'll say a decade

None, you have to be scared of her for that to work.

Leave Big Mom, help Sanji be rescued, join the crew.

Whitebeard was just old user.

>after Luffy defeats Big Mom, she becomes impressed by him and restores the life he lost from Ivankov's magical healing hormone and overuse of Gear 2

Why would the defeated Yonkou help Luffy? Luffy isn't anywhere near her level and won't be able to beat her.

I don't think gear 2 was ever stated to remove life.

>big mom wants luffys meat

The whole point of his life loss was that it realistically depicted the sacrifices he had to make to reach his strength level and to make it out of Impel Down. It averted shonen cliches of a MC easily making it to the top. Reverting that would be bad.
This too, Luffy really struggled against Doflamingo who's just a shichibukai.

manga.life/read-online/OnePieceDigitalColoredComics/chapter-420/index-1/page-15
You sure?

nah he was on IV drips and stuff. jus being old doesnt warrant that type of care. whitebeard was sick.

Oh right, yeah, but that's only if he REALLY pushes it, being made of rubber stops the bad side effects, the problem is in that fight he was completely fucked and still kept using it.

To be honest, "losing years of your life" means nothing if the deadline is unknown.

Will probably amount only to luffy dying few years after reaching Raftel.

If you had to join one of the old Yonkou's crew's pre-Black Beard which one would you join? Which ones pirate theme would you agree with?

Kaido's because like me he wants to die.

And unlike kaido it'd be pretty easy for you to do so

But don't user that's bad

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

imagine if big mom's fruit is one of those multipurpose paramecias

>ability to drain lifespans to add it to your own
>ability to give life to inanimate objects and make them your slaves
>ability to eat the soul of anything
>ability to add the power of any soul you devour to your own

she has some animation or soul related fruit.
i wouldn't mind her to have an upgraded version of moriah's.

So by the people actions in this chapter it's safe to assume BM isn't known as the type who will just murder her kids. And I doubt that nigga dead

Did anybody else think Paulie was joining when Water 7 was first coming out? Or was it just me?

A lot of people thought that

No one expected Franky

Naw I always thought that he was to weak to join

Why isn't Kaido just letting Big Mom kill him?

he wants to top whitebeards death

I didn't understand if there was human beings who could make the Croquembouche at a hotel near by or if the living croquembouche were tourists.

>There will never be /ss/ doujins with post-third gear Luffy
kill me

Big Mom's powers only seem to work if the victim is afraid. Kaidou probably isn't scared of anything. Also this ()

The things that were eaten were in the hotel and left just before Big Mom went berserk. Since they left, the crew tried to have actual chefs make that dish from scratch instead; probably not by using living ingredients.

What's not clear is why the things that were eaten were living, and how they were able to get a room in a hotel.

I used to think he would join in Water 7 because of his fun interaction with the Straw Hats. His rope techniques were pretty dope as well.

I see, thanks.

thats gross user

protip : Kaido doesn't want to die, his introduction scene is just misleading

he basically has a histrionic personality
first time we see him he "wants to kill himself", next time we saw him he was "he's really sad and drunk"
each time he snapped into a hyper-violent mood immediately afterwards

he's the kind of brute that would pretend he's all laid back and jovial and then randomly bash your skull in for no reason

could sanji have 1v1'd vergo?

So how excited are you faggots about the chink live-action movie?

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/06/16-1/press-release-claims-chinese-live-action-one-piece-in-development

i want to say yes
but evidence says otherwise.
was nami using his body THAT much of a setback?

onepiecepodcast.com/2016/06/16/one-piece-live-action-film-adaptation-works/
>UPDATE: Individuals close to the One Piece franchise in Japan have spoken to us and our contacts and have outright denied the claims of a live-action One Piece movie as stated in Business Wire and Yahoo News’s press release. As of now, no such movie is under production, according to the sources close to Shueisha and Toei. Why did Business Wire publish a press release? That we don’t know. We’ll let you know if there is any further update. Our humble apologies for all the confusion it may have caused.

Big Mom's fruit could counter Gold Experience Requiem.

>Big Mom has a horrible side to her even though she is all about sweets
hhhmm...

That son she killed seemed like a nice guy. I doubt what she has is genetic.

DUDE HAKI LMAO

Jinbe has a new kimono with a "skull and crossbones" pattern. Could it be foreshadowing of his own death?

No way a character as important as him dies. If any (non-mook) character is going to die this arc it's either going to be Pudding or one of the Vinsmokes.

Team up with Ceaser
Do you think CC is tied to a wall getting beat or is working off his debt by making very light and fluffy desserts?

if anything Nami should be the one suffering
unless studying weather and fighting with a staff made her body able to use Skywalk and Sprint all the way from the lake to the lab with no side effects

so is there a chapter next week? there was no mention of hiatus in todays release but i read around that he was taking extra time off due to his ankle.

ill take falling for stupid bait if that means we get a chapter

>No way a character as important as him dies.

So I know Big Mom is a yonkou and all but she is fat...so shouldn't Luffy be able to beat her? Like he isn't going to cower beneath her and gear 4th is very powerful.....I know autistic but I just don
t see how she is as powerful as the other big boys.

He is a scientist. I'd imagine he is making light and fluffy desserts in a very precise fashion.

That was a special case and you know it.

whitebeard was fat
roger was fat
P O E T R Y

She's quite the big boy herself

whitebeard wasnt fat

he was old as fuck and still built like a tank

man...
is oda even trying anymore?
this is a damn shame...

Doesn't look like she eats anything but sweets.

She says "raifu oa toritto", but there were also some kanji next to katakana.

Why does she need an umbrella if the sun and clouds work for her?

Because she's a refined ojou-sama.

Take a good look Anons, and remember
This is what Jobbing is
Muscat is an actual Jobber
He Lost to Big Mom just so the audience could see her ability in use
That is the definition of Jobbing

>berserk until eats the type of sweets she wants (PMS)
>fat
Is Tumblr already crying sexism and fatphobia?

She got all fucked up by SAD so her mental state is questionable.

>Is Tumblr already crying sexism and fatphobia?
they almost always are

Old people have a tendency to get sick

Whitebeard was a warrior for at least 5 decades
If Marinford is anything to go by he doesn't really defend himself, just tanking the hits- that takes a toll on the body sooner or later

Does someone have the "fag" edit of this?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-16/live-action-one-piece-film-plans-announced-by-chinese-company/.103295
>Chinese company Shanghai Minghuan Investment announced on Business Wire on Thursday that it plans to create a live-action film based on Eiichiro Oda's One Piece manga.
> Chinese idol Xie Leilei (pictured right), a member of the group GNZ48, will play the heroine Charlotte Purin. The press release states that she is known by fans as "The Girl from One Piece" because she resembles the character.
Since when does ANN post fake news? This IS fake, right?

See

Wait, why would Franky or Bonney be Big Mom's kids?

Bonney was on a ship very similar to what Big Mom has, during the Marineford War.
Her lips/stick are similar to the other females in the family minus Pudding.
Gluttonous as fuck, supposedly because of her Devil Fruit but that's not confirmed, just like mother.

I think she's related to her too, but I don't think her being gluttonous has anything to do with it. We've seen plenty of her children and none of them are gluttonous.

This sounds like a bigger stretch than the idea that Kid is Shanks' son (both red hair, scars across their eye, both lose their left arm, etc.). Also, it defeats the idea that the Supernovas all reached Sabaody for the first time all at once since - if she was really Big Mom's daughter - Bonney would have been there before on her way out of the New World. Destroys the symbolism of that event.

And Drake was in the Marines and could have gotten assigned to Sabaody or been on a ship that stopped there multiple times.

I hope kaido or fucking anyone punches this tumblr cunts fat fucking head in. I hope she jobs to kaido just to hype him up more

>it's a dragon jobbing episode

I can't wait for Foxy to fucking obliterate BB.

Caesar... JOIN MY CREW!!!

>literally a child throwing a tantrum

Not that different from Kaido, but is there a single cereal lady in the story?

Tsuru doesnt count, she's old and gross

no to actually job you have to either be known or shown as powerful then beaten like a lil bitch