Brit/pol/ - Morning Coffee Edition

>Hitchens: My drugs advice to William? You've been duped, you dope!
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

>Six injured in east London 'acid attack'
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41376150

>Theresa May urges EU to retain trade terms for two years after Brexit
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41355642

>Ahmed Hassan charged with 'attempted murder' over tube bombing
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41363943

>Theresa May to warn tech firms over terror content
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41327816

>Parsons Green bombing: Two more arrested over Tube attack
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41332867

>Owen Goes Full Brent
order-order.com/2017/09/19/owen-goes-full-brent/

>May Agrees to £40BN Brexit Bill
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/may-agrees-40bn-bill-for-brexit-0bqgjksrg

>M3 Is Fucked
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-41371699

>Year of terror: Timeline of ISIS attacks in Great Britain
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403529-london-attack-tube-parsons

>Brexit fuels smuggling fears on the Irish border
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/brexit-fuels-smuggling-fears-on-the-irish-border-11041595

Previous Bread

Reposting this from the last thread in case any detective neets have any suggestions.
How would you go about finding more information out about somebody if you only know their first name and street address?
This cant involve spending money online so 192.com etc are out of the question.
stalking is also not an option yet.
asking for a friend.

btw, street address may have been a little misleading...i know the street not the house number.

>ywn be as lyrically gifted as i

that fit look like you borrowed it at the kiev
anna got the nerve to ask why she has
why you counting all that money that we got
i ain't worried about no basic bitches
all y'all look like you still fly squirrel
all y'all must not have looked in the mirror
all y'all lickin by the window sinalay
i don't know i i admit i six
play if you want but you know i ain't playing like

Stop being a weirdo leave them alone

>"Stop being a weirdo"
>posts anime
Being a nonce is certainly worse than being a stalker.

this is about justice

Is it a paki? Are you gonna kill one? Film it!

>Labour wants to "license" acid
cunts will have us needing a license to walk out the front door in about 10 years

No one cares Ahmed

its a mutt, half chinese half unknown.

I came here to talk to brits, jamal.

And why do you want to kill said mutt?

I dont want to kill him. I want to geld him. The punishment fits the crime.

His crime being?

"Brits" have all but died out, you have far more in common with the American than an Englishman of 1930

I can trace my lineage to 1583. Your statement on this occasion is incorrect.

What sort of crime do you imagine would warrant cutting off someones genitals?

Who're you trying to dox?

>I can trace my lineage to 1583.
How is this relevant?

Why doesn't Hitchens move somewhere else? I don't understand why he says he is too old or that he wouldn't be earning anything when he is a writer and such. Has he earned so little that he will need to continue to work most of his remaining life?

>What sort of crime do you imagine would warrant cutting off someones genitals?
I reckon he cucked you.

Stop talking bollocks.

a bad guy

because you called out my heritage.

Me looks to me like he would have the pick of the litter to move wherever he liked.

No I didn't, I said you have more in common with a modern American than an Englishman of 1930.
Stop LARPing, we're all products of a globalised culture via our education system, dead church and media.

>Stop LARPing, we're all products of a globalised culture via our education system, dead church and media.
And the education system, church and media have exactly what to do with being a Briton?

Yes you did and you were wrong. If you have nothing relevant to add then kindly ignore the my posts.

Everything, we are our culture. I would take a Nigerian who was raised as a traditional Anglican through our traditional education system to be proud of Britain and taught of Kings, Queens, Empire and Glory as they would have been in 1930 than a fully British chav of today.

Can you not read?

Nigerians aren't British though, so your opinion on this matter is pointless. If you can't understand the difference between one genetic grouping and another then you're a bit thick desu.

You've completely missed the point haven't you lad? This is why you have nothing in common with your ancestors. You're a moron and it's probably not entirely your own fault. You were raised to be a moron by a moronic globalist culture just like the American in this thread and unlike your great great great great grandfather.

OY VEY GOYIM
DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DAMAGE WOULD BE DONE IF YOU PAID LESS MONEY FOR VITAL SERVICES

>vote Tory
>get mass immigration and high bills
>it's more sustainable and hence carries on eternally

>vote Labour
>get mass immigration and low bills
>it maybe isnt sustainable and thus the whole system crashes and we can start over

Wow, convincing. You're so superior to me I wish I knew everything like you know everything!

just because you had a shitty liberal upbringing doesnt mean the rest of us did. get over your shortcomings and stop projecting onto others.

>vote tory
>get outcome A
>vote labour
>get outcome A
There is no "starting over", now fuck off back to wherever you came from.

I see you've completely reverted into a sarcasm blanket to protect your bruised ego rather than attempting to understand my point.

Let's imagine you're a wolf, you're from a long line of wolves. Your father and his before him hunted for food. You were born with the long teeth and long legs bred for hunting. This is what it is to be born ethnically British. But culturally you are not a wolf, you have lived in a house your whole life and grown fat on handouts you have never worked for, this is what it is to be culturally globalist like the American.

Obviously it is ideal for a man to be both culturally and ethnic British, but if one is lacking, the ethnic status is far less important than the cultural one. You and I and almost everyone born after 1940 lacks the cultural elements of Britishness and it has been replaced by a global culture shared by both me you and the American, a culture that would have bemused and irritated the British of 1930, far more than an Anglican Crown Loving Colonial Nigerian of his day.

Bury your head in the sand if you wish, but you're not British culturally, none of us are. Our culture is in its death rattle and we are a product of the modern age. We have more in common with the American than the Britishmen you're LARPing a kinship with.

Well I'm glad you're filled up with Americanisms but I'm not and neither are any of the people in my life. It's not my fault that you have no exposure to Britain beyond whatever hellhole you're in, or whatever hellhole your mind is trapped in, but for those of us who aren't so unfortunate there is actually a Britain and a culture and an identity. But please do go on trying to convince us otherwise, I'm sure you won't be wasting your breath.

you have no idea about my upbringing. What sort of person takes such an interest in their heritage as to trace it back more than 400 years? I had an extremely conservative and traditional childhood. Im as far from a globalist as you can get. I still attend church. My school was boys only. Up until 2 years ago I lived in a village with only 1 pub and no post office. The old ways arent dead but they are becoming increasingly rare. Dont assume just because something is in decline that its already gone.

You really are an ignorant little mong aren't you?
Did you have fry up this morning? Do you have a nylon union jack above your bed? Did you drink some asda brand tea? Did you watch the Queen speech last Christmas? Have you seen zulu 15 times? Do you know the entire first verse of the national anthem?

This isn't being British you moron, this is hollow imitation of Britishness portrayed by the media when it sees fit. You have no concept of national identity because you have never experienced anything other than the artifical one you have swallowed whole.

What makes a national identity is national institutions. Church, State, Education and such. All these are so mutated and twisted that they have no resemblance to the institutions which made Britain British.

Church is a faggot infested mess of sin, modernity, trend chasing and degeneracy

State is a stagnated democracy that has reduced it's monarch to nothing but a nostalgia inducing national grandmother and turned us into a functional Republic

Education is a no child left behind, even if it drags back our fastest, state propaganda dispensing, disorganised herding of undisciplined children taught mostly by women barely passed their undisciplined child stage themselves.

If you honestly belive you have experienced being British or can understand national identity in this age, you're an idiot.

What the fuck is Labour really this based?

Rimmer!
DID
YO
GO
ON
YOUR
run?

You could try Facebook by location. The only way is stalking or hiring somebody.

>If you honestly belive you have experienced being British or can understand national identity in this age, you're an idiot.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If the essence of britishness is so elusive then what insight exactly tells you what it isnt??

and you just lost all credibility.

thanks, but i trawled through fb for some time and had no luck. Pretty sure the guy in question either dosnt have an account or isnt using his real name.

Well I'm convinced. Let in all the refugees.

>you have no idea about my upbringing.
You're very likely in your 20's, almost certainly less than 35, but the point stand even for those in their early 70s.
You have more than likely been born and raised in Britain.

Yes, yes I can assume a great deal. The institutions that created and maintained Britain that you claim to be so influenced by have been long beyond influence before you were born. The generation that raised you and I had done away with them. You're LARPing and you know it, you just don't want to admit it.

No, my credibility is intact (not that it matters on here). The person without credibility is the dickhead telling British people that they're not British.

>You're very likely in your 20's, almost certainly less than 35
Wow, so accurate! It's almost as if he lies within the range of the principle demographic of this site.

>Yes, yes I can assume a great deal
S T A T E
T
A
T
E

what would you constitute as being culturally British?

>Wow, so accurate! It's almost as if he lies within the range of the principle demographic of this site.

That's literally my entire point. This place is inhabited by some dim folk.

He can't tell you that, he can only tell you that you're not it.

Behave. That was your response to him saying you have no idea about his upbringing. The best you could offer was a 15 year window.

unlucky mate, im actually 36. so close!

You seem to be under the impression that the entirety of Britain all just woke up one morning and said fuck this britishness lark, lets all be american. This is simply not theh case. American culture is infectious, and widely prevelant but it hasnt reached every nook and cranny of our nation yet. Maybe you should go out and loo kfor what makkes britain, and what made britain for yourself. You may be surpriised at just how much you can find. Or maybe you just want to carry on being the antagonist in this little pantomime youve created.

Being raised by the institutions of the Anglican Church, The British Education system and living under the Monarch of Great Britain as they were before the cultural revolution which more or less won total victory in the early 1960's.

I'm trying to make the simple point that almost everyone here has never experienced British identity first hand and these circumstances mean they have far more in common with a modern American than British people who were raised by these now dead or decayed institutions. But people who have become emotionally invested in this place as a substitute for their own personality or moral fiber become enraged at even the mere suggestion that they cannot know what they have never truly experienced.

Again you simpletons, I am making the assumption that you fit the key demographics of this site and you are born and raised in Britain. These are my only assumptions. From that I can accurately declare you have never first hand experienced living under true British culture. You're both extremely emotionally invested in this to the point you react violently to any mere mention to the contrary rather than attempting to understand the opposite point. To make some actual assumptions, this would imply you're both highly insecure and you're using a dead national identity as a surrogate for you lack of real identity. Pretty pathetic tbqh

>let me tell you what you experience
>let me tell you all about your life
You are worse than an American. You can't even define "Britishness" beyond "muh monarchy and skewl". Are all those Northerners who couldn't give a fuck about are Liz and also didn't get much schooling not British? Because it just so happened to be those fuckers who started the Industrial Revolution. But I guess that wasn't very British either?

>36
Y-yeah b-but I said 35 and t-that is close e-enough!!!!!

>These are my only assumptions.
>goes on to assume "you have never first hand experienced living under true British culture"
Nice assumption there.

I'm telling you about the reality of this country. You're a fragile soul who becomes personally wounded at the mention of basic facts. Maybe you need some professional medical help, this place can't be healthy for some as delicate as you.

you do know that culture does change over time, its only been in the past 15-20 years that Britain has become hyper Americanized?

there are still areas and topics that are entrenched in British culture.

Our foods are different from most European and American Equivalents, our humour has always been vastly different from Mainlanders and Americans. There are many things that we take for granted that to everyone else around the world see as a "Culturally British" thing to do.

Just because a culture has evolved doesnt mean it isnt dead, stop clinging onto the pre-WW1 stereotype of Britons

>I'm telling you about the reality of this country
But what about the reality where I go about my daily life and everything is British, and everyone is British. There's no Americanisms, there's no taste for globalism. Is the reality that I experience somehow worth less than the reality you tell me I experience?
/r/iamverysmart

Id give it up if i where you, this guy is clearly just trying to push buttons at this point.

But I'm enjoying it mate. I was about to go do a bit of reading but I'm hooked now on the uncapped idiocy.

>You're a fragile soul who becomes personally wounded at the mention of basic facts. Maybe you need some professional medical help, this place can't be healthy for some as delicate as you.
In the bin you go, Either a retarded shitlib or intentionally trying to blackpill people.

I understand your point and I accept it mostly. I also appreciate you actually engaging in civil conversation unlike the other posters.

To address what you have said, yes I agree. Culture does change after time, and we do have many things unique to Britain still and yes the Americanisation is relatively new to our shores. But I would argue that what we have retained is merely the afterglow of British culture, we haven't so much evolved as a culture as diminished as one, Americanisation is filling the void left rapidly. It's like the Saxon Kings occupying Roman forts and claiming themselves Romans. They are retaining the afterglow of Rome, but Rome is gone from these shores, what is now is something different.

well, knock yourself out, Im gonna take mmy leave and come back later, hopefully a bit more of the country has woke up by then.

Oh? I thought you a better class of poster willing to discuss. I guess not.

>culture changes i agree
>*culture proceeds to change a little*
>NO THIS IS NOT BRITISH CULTURE AND NOBODY IS BRITISH
Really gets the ol' noggin joggin.

See you mate, God bless.

The aspects we've retained are the most superficial. It's slogans and objects, not morals and deeds.

As I explained in the post, it's not a change, it's a removal.
Rome turning from a Republic to an Empire is change, Britain activity destroying it's institutions is a removal.

Maybe you retained superficial shit but my family and I, my neighbours too, retained more than that.

Still doesn't explain how I'm British but according to you I'm not British, have never experienced being British and will never experience being British.

>my family and I, my neighbours too, retained more than that
Such as?

Our way of life.

Change your gender

I've explained it repeatedly, it's not much fault you're so emotionally fragile you refuse to acknowledge what I've said.

What, specifically, about it?

But I thought your gender was just how you're born, and you can't change it?

He thinks pic related is Britishness and won't be told different.

I'm talking to honk, she is a repressed transwomen poisoned by the cis male politics of this General

The only thing you've done is tell other people what they are and ignored them when they dared to tell you what they actually are.

The words I use to speak, to the deeds I do, to how others treat me, how they dress and act. What they eat, and what I eat too. The music we listen to, the storied we tell. All the fine grain details of life, not just the big shit like is obsessed with. It's the little things in life that add up to make a person and it's small British things that add up to make a British person.

tbf, that COULD be Britishness.
It could be if these were all people from a single community, coming together to engage and celebrate with each other.
It could be if it were a display of actual love of nation; of its history and institutions, and appreciation of it as above all others.

No one here has been raised by British institutions such as the traditonal Anglican Church, an influential Monarchy or a traditional Education system. Eating crumpets won't change that, it's hollow imitation.

I'm really not...

You do seemed pretty Dysphoric and post like a girl

Waving plastic flags they got out of the Sun in a manic fashion is not what would be considered proper British behaviour by someone raised under our old institutions. To summon my inner Hitchens, compare the funeral of Churchill to Diana.

Faggot.

>The words I use to speak
This is one of those superficial aspects we mentioned. All language changes naturally over time. The language you speak would be unrecognisable 300 years ago, and will undoubtedly be unrecognisable in 500 years. It can also be spoken by anyone; the Japanese learn it in their schools, the Australians speak it in their daily lives, that does not make them any more British.
>the deeds I do
Such as?
>how others treat me
How do they treat you? Who treats you in that way (who they are DOES matter)
>dress
Entirely superficial, again, and subject to the whims of trend. Again, your dress today would make you look a nutter even 100 years ago in this country, and today it is shared with everything west of Mongolia.
>What they eat, and what I eat too
>The music we listen to
>the stories we tell
Transient. Temporal. Fluid. Shared with the entire Western world (and even parts of the East these days). Does an Indian man become British because he likes chips and listens to Elgar? They're just things, they're just objects. They aren't beliefs, deeds, morals, aspirations, etc.

Oh no way! All this time I thought I was British and I wasn't! I'm an imposter.

Is this you?

Honk is strong and won’t give into those temptations.

I'm comfortable with being called a faggot

Bigot. After all, say that irl and its bye bye career and say hello to the police

Putinposter you are a psychopathic repressed homosexual

Classic closet case

>change i like is cool
>change i don't like is removal

It depends on the situation, honestly. Aside from the use of plastic, it's not exactly far removed to how people acted to welcome home soldiers. Cardigan got basically the same reception coming back from Crimea, and it's not even 1/10th of the manic furore which welcomed Nelson's body.

>Church
>Monarchy
>Education

those things are not needed to be British, and even if they are, they are also not available now.

Stop clinging onto the vision of an old eastenders episode from the 70s. The people, the language and identity that they carry are British, might not be the one that you class as British but they are A class of British.
I know families and friends who still hold close to their own and in their own way have retained some light of the old days, but things change, instead of a Sunday roast with Yorkshires they might have something else, but if you'd ask em what they SHOULD have on a Sunday, the answer is automatically British.

I'd ask you what you class as "American" because we wouldn't describe it in the same way.

Maybe. But I'm not so deluded that I think I can change reality.

I have nothing to lose. You are an absolute faggot.

Thank you.

You’re too kind.

You're dysphoria will grow and grow and you will either end up dead or a 50 year old tranny with no hope of being comfortable with yourself

Dont listen to these bullies who want you to be as miserable as them.

Then enjoy jail.

You just admitted you are a closet gay haha