I pledge to not watch another second of niggerball ever again. Hockey & Soccer ONLY from now on

I pledge to not watch another second of niggerball ever again. Hockey & Soccer ONLY from now on

Come home, white man.

Nascar is haram too, also college football has mostly stayed out of it, so it's not like it's a huge loss.

Expect college football to get into the melee in 3, 2, 1...

Is this going to be the beginning of American rugby as a mainstream sport?

I'm conflicted. Is the downfall of football all part of the plan to erode American culture, and are we feeding into it?

That was Chicago. They're a lost cause anyway.
Chicago = Commiefornia Midwest colony.

>Soccer ONLY from now on

Excellent! Watch the INTERNATIONAL sport!

was that photo taken with a down syndrome child? Cause that looks like the kids could just be doing a warm up stretch

>nigger ball
>american culture

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sports are fuckin boring desu, I pledge to never watch any sports again because I didn't watch any sports in the first place.

Niggerball is a corruption of American culture. We need to kill all forms of media and entertainment and rebuild the culture from it's ashes.

People that get really into sports are the same fat out of shape faggots who jerked of to the gladiators in Rome while their wives went back stage to be serviced. Pro sports fandom is cuckery in its purest form.

most European teams are all white nigger

ok i am no longer conflicted

>watching the televised Jew
>Watching alpha men compete while sitting your fat ass on the couch
>cheering on ''teams'' made up of million dollar trades of player with no geographical unity who only represent a certain state for the amount of gibs they get

Sports are truly for boomers and blue pilled fags

If you're in canada or usa, soccer is for fags.
Only leftish "international citizen" faggots here like it.

Actually no, they're not. Football (European) fans are based, but goddamn the clubs and associations are KEKED as fuck.

its because all your teams suck

im was talking about national teams, but yeah clubs are fucked

this.

Have you seen the French national team?

no niggers, no gays in mother russia

It's getting better compared to what it was.. Giroud, Debuchy, Griezmann, Cabaye, Lloris & Koscienly are all white

Good thing they havent won much kek, i love that the least diverse teams tend to win.

Watching sports is degenerate. Playing sports is good for you.

If pol can summon meme frogs to win the presidency then pol can meme the nfl out of existance. r-right guys?

Probably because mother Russia abuses colored players so bad they fuck off to China or back to Brazil.

It's a hell of a lot better than handegg where every team is 90% filled with niggers, but still most national teams have their fair share of aliens. Maybe because Europe isn't that big of a melting pot as the US is (at least not yet, let's hope it stays that way in the future)>

Yup. Niggers don't have the mental capacity for strategy and tactics, thus they cannot win.

Depends on the college. I can't see Notre Dame or their conservative wealthy donor alumni allowing this bullshit.

>not rugby

It's the only option

please watch our sport

>American football
>20 second plays
>3 minute commercials
>downfall of American culture
>implying American culture is something we should cherish

the faster American culture falls the better

Have you seen ours???

They are all FtM trannies. Sports fans are getting trolled by the Mason queers.

Aye haha

Suriname was a mistake

Just watch the NHL user high paced physical huwhite sport and politically correct bullshit is rare

>>American football
second plays
minute commercials

so much this i tried to watch the superbowl once
never again

Worldwide soccer is niggerball. First wolrd country teams hire cheap Africans and black South Americans. At least Negro Felon League niggers are homegrown.

I am from now on

> No affirmative action rule for hiring coaches

> Hardly any nigger coaches

> Niggers would get lynched if they boycotted the anthem

I dunno man looks like Soccer has this one, won

Dude niggers will, at the very most, lipsync along, if they even bother to move their zulu lips open and shut.