Drumpf & Sup Forums BTFO by based Nike

>Nike, an NFL sponsor, takes clear side in Trump vs NFL

>After President Trump unleashed a verbal tirade on the NFL at a rally in Alabama on Friday, and NFL owners and players responded on Saturday, many wondered how NFL sponsors would respond to the controversy.

>On Monday, Nike responded—and took a clear position.

>In a statement sent to the media, the company said: “Nike supports athletes and their right to freedom of expression on issues that are of great importance to our society.”

yahoo.com/news/nike-becomes-first-nfl-sponsor-take-side-trump-vs-nfl-193639102.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nflarrest.com/#ByTeam
nflarrest.com/#ByYear
youtube.com/watch?v=_5mfPuxRiY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Such a touching gesture by a company that charges hundreds of dollars for shoes made for pennies by sweatshop child slaves.

>Nike
Of course they'd side with niggers, they're 90% of their customer base.

Who would have thought the most stolen shoe by niggers in the world would come out in support of niggers

Lol so true, slave labor

Well Nike is always overrated shit anyways. Adidas is where it's at, Adidas is Nike's competitor.

Nike is based in Oregon, completely staffed by U of O liberal faggot leftist cunts, and their main source of income is robbing billions of dollars out of the ghetto every time they issue a new pair of Air Jordans, so this isn't much of a shocker

>niggers in kike employ

New Balance will always be America's shoe

and made by slaves for penny's on the dollar

This world is retarded

Confiscate and nationalize Nike's assets under pretense of engaging in modern day slavery. Trump won't actually do that, though, because he only wants the cheap pop of empty jingoism. Not deadly serious nationalist conflict with global capital.

I want to like new balance but that stupid N on the side is just horrid.

It's all virtue signaling. Capitalists and materialists dont give a fuck about moral values. They just care about material wealth and will shapeshift to whatever form they perceive as the most effective to maintain that wealth. Kinda like the jew but in the corporate form.

>nigs should be free to do whatever they want without consequences, anything else is a violation of freedom of expression
>what's that? You want a domain name? Sorry, freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences :^) #punchanazi

this 100%. don't let them full you. niggers love nike. when they riot, nike shoes are ALWAYS looted first.

And Saul Alinsky says BRAVO! No WONDER NFLers need to heed his rules so desperately.
Staggering. NFL arrests database with breakdowns for crimes, players, teams...
nflarrest.com/#ByTeam
nflarrest.com/#ByYear
etc.
Assault & domestic violence seem to be popular items on their menu. Where are all the feminists protesting the league??

Then I just won't buy Nike. They're as fucking stupid as the niggers kneeling. Kek.

behold /ourathleticshoe/

I'm weeping because it is so beautiful

nike can suck my cock

>alt right shitting themselves and crying in the distance

lel

Dear burgers please remember that you now have the chance to get one of the biggest demographic groups on your side:
The mostly apolitical left-leaning/left-voting boomer.

Remember that football for a boomer is one of the most important things in life as they never had to struggle.
Their parents fought the war and created a rich and comfortable world for the boomers. Fottball is their common hobby,
it brings them together in bars and at BBQ. It reminds them of their youth when they played in school.

The left is destroying what they love and the boomersd hate it.

Get a boomer red-pilled today.

Talk to your boomer-parents and boomer-family. Especially your dads.

A conversation could go like this:

>Yeah dad I heard about this kneeling thing. Why do they hate America
>I don't know son, I really don't.
>Dad I know you always have been dissapointed when I didn't show any interest in football
> Son I -
>But dad I can really relate to you in that situation
>You can?
>Yes they did the same to my video games. Back then you didn't understand what was bothering me during gamergate, but the left did
>the same to my games as they do now to your football
>Really?
>Yea dad we are in this together...because we love America!
>We do, we really do! I am proud of you son.
>Thanks dad - and fuck the lefty cunts for hating us!

>>Nike, an NFL sponsor, takes clear side in Trump vs NFL
and now we have a new contender!!
MLR 2018

Fuck off shareblue shill

ur agtions hav gonsugquences

Go back to Lereddit

Of course they side with the niggers, they know who's buying/stealing all of their shoes.

>“Nike supports athletes and their right to freedom of expression
They didnt support manny paccquio when he dropped that gay comment

youtube.com/watch?v=_5mfPuxRiY0

the left cant meme

Like they aren't just fucking employees. "Athletes"(read Niggers) do not have freedom of speech on the field at all. Their freedom of expression ends where their employers interest begins. When these fucking kikes start losing money, you'll see a crackdown on these niggers.

this. corporate virtue signaling is even more hypocritical than white girl virtue signaling.

this is like when leftys were throwing out their boxes of Barilla pasta when Barilla refused to have gays in their commercials.

>there are kids in Africa without food or shoes and you destroy perfectly good food and shoes over your first world problems

Gotta sell dem Jordans to Travarious Rex.

>says this

>all this (You)s because you alt right fags are triggered by the plain truth

lmao get rekt you spic

Offensive indeed. Actively and systematically beating those we disagree with to a pulp? Nope.

This. Niggers are too stupid to see the irony of worshipping a company that profits from slavery while simultaneously bitching about slavery none of them actually lived through.

you got three replies for pretending to be retarded you stupid kike. Have a fourth you rat dicked sand mongrel.

The more shoes these idiots destroy, the more secure those kids jobs become.

>Capitalists and materialists dont give a fuck about moral values.
actually that is the only group that cares about them. anticapitalists cant draw on god for morality so they substitute "ethics"

fpbp

I was raised by a single mother.

fpbp and this too :
Not to mention that some of the dumbest niggers w/ the least amount of money pay consistently for this overpriced shit. This timeline is off to a great start since 9/23 and were not even a week in.

>slaves, suddenly it matter
never change Sup Forums

Nike was made by MJ, it can be broken

Without dumb niggers buying overprices shoes Nike would be finished. They literally buy shoes thinking they will hold value like gold and wear that shit like it's Gucci

I know, their practically saints, we should worship them