Transgender cheerleaders part whatever...

Transgender cheerleaders part whatever. The goal is to hijack the take a knee movement from BLM and force the issue to trans rights. This will divide the left and alienate normies add wake them up to the leftist bullshit.
Hashtags to use:
#Takeaknee
#transleaders
#queerleaders
#nfl

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BlueFalcon3P/status/912364316124418048
twitter.com/JudahDG/status/862766617721270272
twitter.com/MistSonata/status/912386927105531904
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142936091/#142936091
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142921125/#142921125
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142911529/#142911529
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_followed_users_on_Twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post all reposts here to find them easier

I wonder if banking execs did this during the 99% bullshit some time ago.

Dont use hashtags in the thead retard it pops up on google.

TONIGHT ON FOX

USERS OF THE FAR LEFT WEBSITE Sup Forums ARE CAMPAIGNING FOR TRANSGENDER PEOPLE TO BE CHEERLEADERS.

reminder to tell tumblr anyone warning them is trying to pull a Sup Forumsish jew double bluff on them

they're taking the bait
twitter.com/BlueFalcon3P/status/912364316124418048

Common guys you can do better.

I'm seeing a lot of hate within those tweets, remember that left is with NFL on this one against Trump. Don't demand, don't use caps, and never be aggressive.

Be positive, be advertise friendly, poke Trump and remember to use famous hashs along with it.

See

>>twitter.com/JudahDG/status/862766617721270272

That's a damn good one

“We’re here, we’re Queer, it’s now OUR turn to cheer! #takeaknee”

From previous thread

THE NOTORIOUS HACKER KNOWN AS FOUR CHIN

Also go on your normal accounts and retweets the memes but to your right wing followers and friends "did you see this fucking bullshit?!?"

kek. niggers hate faggots so much but are always lumped together with faggots when people start talking about equality. a few niggers take a knee to protest police violence and now here come the faggots right on cue

And some have caught on

twitter.com/MistSonata/status/912386927105531904

Im telling you guys
> #NascarSoWhite on the tide car
Multiple front attack. Rednecks wont stand for it

In that case lets get Hockey too.

Reposting to circulate

>twitter.com/MistSonata/status/912386927105531904

I don't have a twitter account. Please god someone call her a bigot.

Right-wingers should start connecting BLM to the LGBT movement and acting like they are the same movement.

They should start acting like any black person connected to BLM is a homsexual.

Come up with a good one. might need a little OpSec here guys.

#queerleaders

fire up your sock puppets, maybe get cripplechan in on it

PROTIP: If you want some images to use just google "powder puff cheerleading" or something similar. I don't know how familiar normies are with the term, but you might be able to find some useful photos.

Hash:TooWhit3On1ce
Sk8s0fHate

this is why you need to use #queerleader instead of #transleader

Not only does it sound better it's been used in the past by other faggots so it covers our trail.

Yeah that worried me.

For something like that, you’ve gotta go slow burn. Start off with one, the NFL, and when that starts gaining momentum and snowballing, THEN you start adding stuff suggesting that NASCAR may be in the crosshairs.

If you start dumping shit all at once, it becomes way too obvious that it’s bait.

Like the old saying - in order to beat the Jew (or this case, the SJW), you’ve got to BECOME the Jew.

Need to think tactically.

why don't we do the same thing but with the athletes?
trangender nfl athletes

The first one is gold

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142936091/#142936091

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142911529/#142911529

Archived breads for the winrar

You get the idea.

Blacks are known to be the racial group most disgusted by homos. Their women giving it up too easy is probably why.

im going to go get T_Ds help. the pedes will love this one

Thats just off the top of my head. Im sure we can get more. The first hashtag is something Buzzfeed would make.

True, nascar next, then hockey. Need OpSec guys migrate somewhere or discuss in a common medium like xbox live or something or a phone app game.

Mix it up a bit as well goys, multi layer hits

NEVER DO THIS.

They aren't as dumb as you think, they WILL spot a false-flag this obvious, we want this movement to be filled with happy and beautiful woman who people would actually SHARE and RETWEET not some cross-dressing niggers who would be take as offense and as a joke.

Be smart guys don't fall for the jew.

Don't use the word tranny, don't use cross-dressers and don't use bearded man.

STOP SPREADING OBVIOUSLY FAKE TRANS PICS AND ONES THAT SJW WILL FIND OFFENSIVE. IT NEEDS TO BE BELIEVABLE AND THEY WONT RETWEET AND SPREAD OFFENSIVE IMAGES

someone needs to write up some pro thinkpieces about this and shop in huffpost headers/leftwing rag headers and then put the pictures on imgur and tumblr, then link them to multiple reddit subs. the_donald, sports, football, etc.

BrakeTh3Hate
St33rT0wardsEqual1ty

see-----

I love how we are doing the equivalent of just tossing the whole fishing pole into the lake in full view of anyone who cares to watch, and the left still takes the bait.

The guy who retweeted it has like 2,000 followers and isn't one of us.

brown chick might already be a tranny. that looks like the midsection of a man

This is so cheesy it's perfect

He's one of us. That picture is from our thread i believe.

Fuck, both of those would work, nice.

^^^^Kek is in this bread^^^^^

This is part of the plan, cause the BLM and LGBT crowd to fight effectively causing the leftist movement to implode.

Now thats what I call subversion.

well since no one commented, im gonna let you know why you should follow my lead. i'm the one who started pic related

Just doing my part.

Fuck a tranny you insidious faggot.

Not too much though, we have to walk it slowly so we can separate the college indoctrinated players from the uneducated and undoctrinated, but politically tribal, black masses.

also in addition, make sure to include about the nfl not allowing females to be athletes

Genius.

This is the best idea ever!

I can't wait to see the left destroy itself via SJW bullshit encouraged by autists.

I'm sending my bread this way. Ive got to get some sleep.

and the same goes for disabled athletes like those in Special Olympics

Its a good idea, unless we get some OpSec going on the next targets we are fucked though, its all in the open, and the fuckers watch the chans. I think a mobile app would provide security, the nsa was worried terrorist would use them for comms.

Or being one of the only sports to not have a womens league.

>using leftist opinions to further the leftist agenda against leftists
Playing fire with fire. This is how we should've handled it rather than going against them.

Tgirl is pc slang for trannies up here

keep it up there. :) kek

#cowboys is trending, make sure to have that hashtag in there. Piggybacking could help.

Bad idea
That worked in the past but people are far too aware and savvy.
They will simply look it up, realise it's lies and report it. It could really damage us

It always helps. Hijack any NFL related hash.

Nobody's watching this bullshit outside of burgerland anyway
SAGE

so is larry fitzgerald

Much better done text with a drop shadow.

Finally someone knows how to use Stroke in Photoshop on the text.

Go home Jew nobody likes you

We can solve the NFL issue by doing these 2 things:

1. Impeach, convict, and imprison President Assface.

2. Gag the racist right with first world hate speech laws until they shit their pants.

Yes, it really that simple.

Yes, both these things are coming.

Yes, the Big Blue Wave(TM) beginning in 2018 will literally be an EXTINCTION level event for the consciously evil pantshitter right.

Fuck your Constitution and the Worst Amendment you bastard children hide behind to vomit hate. It was written by rich white skinheads wearing drag.

We bend the knee because we are fucking DONE pretending to kiss White America's asshole.

You'll live to watch us go full Berlin Wall 1989 on every Washington and Jefferson memorial we find. And there's fuck all you can do about it!

Mark my words, you Hitler loving fuckstains

Top 50 list of most followed Twitter users as of Sep 24:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_followed_users_on_Twitter

you know what to do

>oh this Transgender Cheerleaders thing is an internet troll
>wait a second why arent there any transgender cheerleaders in the NFL
>WHAT A CHANCE TO VIRTUE SIGNAL
>hey NFL why dont you have any transgender cheerleaders?

We can't lose.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!
super secret squirrel this shit guys, there are other targets.

The reason why left-wing identity politics is less of a threat in the long run is because of balkanization of ideologies. What brought them together (the "white man's oppression") will lead to their disintegration if/when "White America is removed from power. At the end of it, the LGBTQ+, BLM, La Raze & Co., Indigenous movements, workers rights movements, etc., will resort to Tribalism whenever there is a power vacuum. Hence we see the precursor to this with Oppression-Olympics. There is an ever competing pool of which group is the most oppressed, and those that don't follow the hierarchy will be deemed the oppressor.

With right-wing identity politics, there is way less infighting, and there won't be balkanization.

>That Pepe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've been tending the meme for hours. Carry on aussiebro, ive got to rest my eyes.

KEK so it begins

KEEP IT UP MY FRIENDS

The shills are out. It's working.

Will do mate, I created the #Transleader hashtag at about 2am (AEST) this morning and have been monitoring our progress today. You cunts are amazing.

You are awesome man, now go make the fucking nfl include trans so we can help solve inequality.

keep up the good work senpai, time to sleep

DALnet - Random Server - #OperationTranFL

Get there people.

Random US Server that is.

>national freemasons league

The players are FtMs full of hormones. The cheerleaders are MtF. Pro sport is full of tranny monsters, just like Hollywood, and your boss.

Stroked bitch

I feel like we could get katy perry to take this bait. Kek

use these accounts to get more exposure

celebrities
@BarackObama @taylorswift13 @rihanna @TheEllenShow @ladygaga @justinbieber
@YouTube @jtimberlake @twitter @Cristiano @KimKardashian @britneyspears
@selenagomez @ArianaGrande @cnnbrk @jimmyfallon @ddlovato @shakira @JLo @katyperry

news & media
@nytopinion @CNN @MSNBC @ABC @NBCNews @CBSNews @NewYorker @peoplemag @whitehouse @rollingstone @NBCNightlyNews @TheLeadCNN @BuzzFeed @FT @TheDailyShow @business @VICE @mmfa @OpenSecretsDC @guardianstyle @WSJPolitics @Deadspin @latimes @RockTheVote @CorrectRecord @pitchforkmedia @wsj @wired @harvardbiz @espn @bbcbreaking @breakingnews @time @nprnews @cnnbrk @mashable @nytimes @newsweek @huffingtonpost @slate @reuters @eonline @enews @wikileaks @usatoday @todayshow @cbsnews @guardiantech @usweekly @life @drudge_report @PBSMediaShift @nprpolitics @bbcworld @washingtonpost @tpmmedia @cnnlive @politico @guardiannews @MotherJones @yahoonews @tvguide @newyorkpost @Univision @thedailybeast @AP @greenhousenyt @DemsAbroad @RedState @Morning_Joe @hardball @foxheadlines @MeetThePress @NowWithAlex @MaddowBlog @BET @TheEllenShow @SportsCenter @espn @blackvoices @seanhannity

Or Madonna.