What happen to Occupy wall street protest ?

What happen to Occupy wall street protest ?
did they fail ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCwhlZtHhWs
youtube.com/watch?v=rimtKVZlnKs
nypost.com/2011/11/05/zuccotti-protesters-put-up-women-only-tent-to-prevent-sexual-assaults/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too many faggy sjws and commies who didn't understand the idea.

They introduced the progressive-stack and stamped out the true thought leaders. Its a shame because it was actually a potentially powerful movement.

They found jobs, some of them even got promotions at their old ones.
And basically, they found out what the guys at Wall St was actually doing - doing their job, trying to feed a family.

This whole "movement" was such a bullshit, acting all communist with your iPhone and MacBook, come on... the cameras they used were made after 1992 in the west. They could of used something made in USSR in 1980's or something. Same goes with clothes etc.

Wall st is the reason they have jobs in the first place, the same jobs they like so much.

It turned from something vaguely about populist economics into "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!" the movement.

They became AntiFa

Found the federal reserve shill.

They turned against each other

That's the leading cause of movement falling apart

At first they were stopped (by police, who as part of the government work to protect the wealthy). Then they were infiltrated by Wall St. and destroyed.

Dude, Im not from the USA even, I just happens to know economics and statistics, as well as math. Either these guys are left on the street or somewhere in the desert in some chicken ranch or they have job very close related to what they protested about.

I dont care, their loss.

They got co-opted

This.

All the white people who organised the thing left after all the sjw took over

The protests spread to other cities. Camps in more than 2 dozen cities began to pop up just like in NY. About a week later Obama had a secret conference call on secure lines with many of the Gov's of those states. Over night and in a single day the police quickly dismantled all the camps with much more force than previously done. It killed the protests.

The kikes shut it down. They were getting too close to the truth.

Poor organisation. There was no solidarity, a lack of consensus or common goal. All different factions of the left tried to bring their own ideas to it.

Correct. The real protesters were rounded up are carted off with some police state level tactics like the shit they pulled on the bridge, then the flood of SJW types came in and shit the whole thing up. Same thing happened before with the WTO protests. There really hasn't been a real protest ever since. People got wise to the tactics and changed their methods, now only shills and attention whores show up to "protests" that accomplish nothing and pose no threat to anything or anyone.

Checked.

I agree user but the bankers are our enemy and the enemy of the people.

You mean intersectionality ultimately dilutes rather than unites???

Leftists too indocrinated against racism and evil nazis literally marching against (((Goldman-Sachs))), (((Lehman Brothers))), and (((Bear and Stearns))) without making the connection.

They were infiltrated by people pushing identity politics in order to create schisms in the movement. Secondly, they also brutally crushed by police. Finally, they were coopted by outside establishment groups in order to disperse the remnants.

some other crap like the kony bucket spinner challenge took over and stole all the attention away. because what's the point of protesting, if there aren't enough likes on your social media output anymore. so it slowly fizzled out.

also sjw.

Soros quit writing the checks.

We happened.

this

Edgy faggots protesting the wrong people because they don't know how the system works.

Instead of protesting government not taxing capital gains, and regulatory agencies allowing micro computer transactions and the bundling and sale of dept...... these idiots protest the investors.

They were also unwilling to give up anything in protest. The McDonalds and Starbucks in the area had recorded business.

Larp.

The elites united against it and we were still to dumb and unaware of what was going on to see it happening before our eyes...

Literally feminists

*found the abo

I lived in SLC when this was going down. Now SLC has a severe homeless problem, so our cities Wallstreet protest was turning the hobo park where all the bums chilled into a hobo refugee camp, with hippies and jobless druggies staying there 24/7 the homeless joined in aswell.
Walked through that park to get to and back from work, was a disgusting smelly degenerste mess.
It all got shut down when some druggie overdosed and died in one of the tents.
So for me the protest was an excuse for SLC's degenerates to spread its degeneracy into the streets.
One of the first events to redpill me

All that's left of them is Occupoop Democucks. You tell me.

these people were at the castle gates, ready to storm the bastille, and they fucking waited for permission/validation from Obama. They wanted to believe so hard tht he would acknowledge their plight and when he didn't, (((bloomberg))) swept them up and threw all their shit in the landfill. they should have Bane'd WallStreet. they missed their one-chance.

kind of sad when you put it that way

obama betrayed the working classes in many ways

yes it is sad. what's worse is that it's not even being acknowledged even to this day. the people pinkslipped from their jobs, becoming homeless, and freezing to death silently on the streets, unacknowledged. Economic Bombs that damaged cities and murdered thousands, slient weapons in a quiet war.

They got compromised by the deep state (Wall Street+FBI cooperation) who threw agitators who played on the weakness leftists: their white guilt and propension to listen to subhumans/mentally ill "people" transformed the whole thing in identity politics and intersectionalism.

It was a honest attempt at taking on the banking jew but the leaders were too weak and dumb to see how they got sabotaged.

youtube.com/watch?v=SCwhlZtHhWs

the bankers were scared shitless for a day or two, but then the powers that be cucked OWS with their identity politics golem that's now gone completely out of control.

If you people don't start holding Trump acountable for his stupid bullshit, then it's going to be W. Bush + Obama = FUCK WHITEY! Get on his twitter, mass email, whatever it is y'all meme-magicians do, DO IT. Because if you don't then he's just going to cuck out to kikes and you're no better than "evangelicals" that fell for the W.-meme and niggers that fell for the Obama-meme. I'm serious. Don't fuck up like Occupy 1.0 BE BETTER, Learn from their mistakes and DON'T trust the establishment at all for anything.

They deplatformed all fucking white males. Then the movement imploded.

It got cold. They had no idea what they were going to do during the winter. Thankfully the city came in the dark of night and raided Zucatti Park

they were scared of getting lynched by a mob of fucked over people coming for their pound of flesh. Don't forget about the college professors and students that were there, it wasn't just a bunch of freaks-and-geeks. It was people who had houses and jobs and familys and a future that were finacially fucked over HARD and had nothing left to lose. When Obama told them to "be peaceful" and "do what the police tell you to do" then that was him turning his back on america officially. Don't repeat this fate with Trump, Hold his feet to the fire. You got him there, grap HIM by the pussy, and make him DO what you NEED him to DO.

They understood the idea just fine, the idea itself was garbage

My best friend at the time was an asian dominatrix who was friends with some guy that was a drug addict and they rallied up a few other drug addicts to yell at some rich men in suits one day on wallstreet. Then it spun into all of these protests we have today.

That's the realest accountability you'll get on ows

Occupy organizer here (Atlantic Canada) (media rep also)
What happened at our is that we were infiltrated by a few people claiming to be 'liasons' from OWS. They proceeded to absolutely fuck our shit up, promoting typical SJW bullshit (leaderless movement - which is fucking delusional - also pushing PC speak, having people with 'priviledge' basically STFU etc) and it was a downward spiral from there. The primary message got muddied, in-fighting began, we tried to establish a 'leaders council' and were accused of trying to oppress the rest. It was garbage - let it be known that there is NO SUCH THING as a leaderless movement, also commies fuck up everything they touch. I suspect the people claiming to be from OWS were in actual fact meant to sow division and basically fuck our shit up senpai.

They didn't shun retards who pushed identity politics.

This exactly.

It was overrun with SJW's and FBI.

It generally had the same foundation as the Trump/MAGA movement but commies fucked it up.

I was one of the ones arrested at our camp (on rememberance day in Canada, in the pouring rain, while everyone else was getting drunk at the legion) they targeted the leaders and gave us all court orders to stay away from public parks or go to jail. Effectively cutting us off from our ability to coordinate.

OWS is what redpilled me.

Realised that most of the 1% were jews and it spiraled from there.

This also. Fucking bongo-drumming hippies thinking that was a form of 'protest' druggies and alchys etc.

Exactly. Same thing everywhere - to the point that when we were pointing out the bankers etc people IN THE GROUP were accusing us of anti-Semitism

Yep. I immediately was suspicious of Interlopers claiming to be there to 'help'. Pushing the stupid fucking 'peoples assembly', the 'peoples megaphone' all that bullshit. Fuck them. Commie spies + alphabet agencies the whole lot of them.

They were infiltrated by the fbi. The progressive stack was implemented as a divide and conquer strategy. The men trying to fight the banks were shouted down, and then replaced, by women and minorities.
Realizing the fbi was the catalyst for modern identity politics is a real mindfuck.

>something bad happened
>people who do not possess specialized knowledge in the field are aware of the bad thing that happened
>people swarm the entity that is related to the bad thing that has happened trying to figure out what the fuck happened, what the fuck this thing is, and what the fuck can you do about it
>knowledge barrier of entry too high on finance, people repulsed away from the entity and bad event because it was unproductive

Exactly what I witnessed. And it worked. They have this tactic down to a science. In Canada the various Marxist entities played a part too, basically using us to gaslight the government.

so then it wasn't a total wasted effort then. at least you got the message and verified it for yourself.

Short answer yes. The libs are too easily distracted.

>started as libertarians trying to shut down the fed
>suddenly once it gains media traction a flood of hard left agitators and criminals show up and overrun the whole thing
>was proven the government had been intentionally lookin to undermine and destroy the movement and it's roots and leaders

What city were you in senpai? I think I was still in school while OWS was happening, but I remember seeing it on the news.

Had some good ideas to keep the banks in check.

Then it devolved into progressive stack faggotry.

so at this point ITT I'd like to remind you guys to LEARN from this episode and catalog the tactics and look for them in the future, learn from where charlottesville went wrong. Look for the common patterns in behaviour, (((they))) tend to repeat the same tactics over and over again.
The men trying to fight the banks were shouted down, and then replaced
confirmed previous post.
so what have we learned from all of these examples? what "elements" have you noticed that took what should have been a successful reformation action and resulted in a total shitshow? the answers should help shape your approach to Trump and (((those))) who seek to not only distract, but subvert and eliminate. Don't let the previous "shut-it-downs" be in vain. Use the information gathered from their "failures" to adapt and improve your approaches. Drain The Swamp!

>What happen to Occupy wall street protest ?
/insert copypasta

youtube.com/watch?v=rimtKVZlnKs
found this in another /thread. Listen to what G Edward Griffin says about the agitators looking for ANY (race, class, etc.) issue to cause division over and inciting violence in the streets by playing BOTH sides. It's exatcly what was described ITT, even in the copypasta.

Probably the first major casualty of identity politics. I can recall the faggiest of leftists suddenly gaining more power around that time.

Halifax. No more identifying statements though.

Basically, establish trusted leadership. Vet new members carefully. Contain strategy and tactics. Don't allow degenerates to join and ruin optics. Don't allow diversion from the core message. Run it like a ship - Captain, Officers, Crew. Boot the unloyal and disruptive mercilessly.

right, so when mike enoch talks about how "no swastikas" was the rule at charlotesville and he sees only ONE guy who has one and does nothing, that's fucked up. then he decides to go tell david duke who has 8 bodyguards about it and HE does nothing!!! WTF! and in the media they pretty much only showed the photo of THAT ONE GUY with the swastika!! talk about failed leadership!!! BAKA. WTF. If you've got standards then stick to them. At this point integrity is so fucking RARE, honesty is paramount. criticize the opposition, but check your own "house" as well. Make the necessary corrections. Remember George L. Rockwell was Killed by someone whom he ejected. Remember the Past to Learn from it, lest you repeat the errors that have snared those who led before.

>Y'all
Found the Democuck

in conclusion OP, short answer, NO they did not "fail".
Because even in "defeat" the point was made. Obama was shown by his own actions to be a failed leader and lacking in integrity. The bankster protectionist racket was finally revealed as a certainty, and the "shills" were exposed. The concept was sound and the outcome was to be expected. Next time will be better. There will be a next time. The problem was never corrected.

All the Russian money is going to the Altright now

jesus, I typed "y'all" instead of "you all" SO FUCKING WHAT?!
HOW the FUCK doe that make me a "Democuck"?!!!
(YOU) Dumbass.

They fizzled out because they lacked direction and a clear cut goal.

Occupy was a joke. It was mental ill people believing that they could change anything with their complaining.

Then reality & winter hit, and it was over.

> Did they fail
Is Wall Street occupied?

this. Was aimed at bank bailouts and fed. Turned into hating rich people.

Red pilled Tia Foster. I know it did that.

The Progressive Left just Morphs. Occupy Wall St became extremly unpopular. It has now branched off into groups like Antifa, By Any Means Necessary, Black Lives Matter.

they literally got bought out by soros
its actually quite humorous

this

nypost.com/2011/11/05/zuccotti-protesters-put-up-women-only-tent-to-prevent-sexual-assaults/
>Zuccotti protesters put up women-only tent to prevent sexual assaults

The entire movement and ideas behind it got corrupted by (((them))).
A protest against big banks, large soulless corporations and their practices became a SJW shitfest where al the brain, leaders and organizers said fuck it I'm going home and what was left where some tranny groups, FEMEN, a few commies and NAMBLA doing some autistic screeching

politics became racial