2 more days till this asshole court case starts

2 more days till this asshole court case starts.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/law/2017/sep/25/oxford-student-lavinia-woodward-gets-suspended-sentence-for-stabbing-boyfriend
mobile.twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/912411161915559936
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/1/16/Eric_Clanton_criminal_complaint.pdf
vocativ.com/434611/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=EA8auSZRW84
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theres something about his face that really triggers me

>Irony is getting ass raped by the very blacks you were protesting for.

Do you think taking Tyrone and getting AIDS will red pill this commie?

Beady rat eyes.

Press F to pay respects to his virginal boipucci

inb4 delayed another month

Press S to use spit as lube.

I hope he beats the charges.

LOL when he bonked that faggot right winger in the head. His mullet hair flew all over the place and he turned into a bitch. I had a hearty laugh at that.

A lot of you deserve to be similarly bonked on the head to be honest. Fucking fagggots. Had to throw in an extra g for you guys.

Chronic diarrhea from constantly drinking Red Bull and shoving a bike lock up his ass while reading Foucault, will force the court to delay while a diaper suit is acquired to contain Eric's "philosophy".

What was he charged with after all that?

Digits and gets raped on his first day in prison

He's Antifa, isn't he? Let's not pretend he hasn't run a train of nigger dick through that chocolate gaper already

don't worry, there should be an extra lamp post nearby your kike and nigger friends when the time comes

Even if convicted the guy won't see a day behind bars.

I should shoop in a bike lock with one of these now that i'm thinking about it.

First degree attempted murder is going to land him in the big boy's prison, probably for around 15-20 years give or take. The most ironic thing about this if that he's either going to join the Aryan Brotherhood and defile everything he held dear, or get raped and eventually killed by the niggers he was so fond of.

God damn I love this timeline.

He's looking at 5 violent felony counts with a deadly weapon with accessories. You don't get probation for that.

It was only a heavy chunk of solid steel.

I've watched the Three Stooges. Getting hit with this is nothing.

Is he charged with first degree?

he's probably stupid enough to try and fight the aryan brotherhood in prison.

That Iron Front tattoo of his is going to come off in jail. AB will likely make him chew it off his own arm in the shower.

>2 more days till this asshole court case starts.
I'm almost sure that he will be wearing pampers to the court.
No way he can hold his anus tight and his shit from leaking down his legs being in front of the judge and the prosecutor.

He's going to turn up with a million character references from fairly influential people if he works at a university

theguardian.com/law/2017/sep/25/oxford-student-lavinia-woodward-gets-suspended-sentence-for-stabbing-boyfriend
>The judge, Ian Pringle QC, sitting at Oxford crown court, sentenced Woodward to 10 months in prison suspended for 18 months.
>Earlier this year, Pringle hinted that she would not be jailed. “It seems to me that if this was a one-off, a complete one-off, to prevent this extraordinary able young lady from not following her long-held desire to enter the profession she wishes to would be a sentence which would be too severe,” he said.

>Guardian Today: the headlines, the analysis, the debate - sent direct to you
Read more
“What you did will never, I know, leave you, but it was pretty awful, and normally it would attract a custodial sentence, whether it is immediate or suspended.”

hope the judge isn't a cuck

I hope its recorded or on tv or something.
I wanna see those literal liberal tears.

>looked up Iron Front
yup, he's 100% fuk'd

That iron front tattoo is likely to get him killed in a California prison for sure.

$10 on his like lawyer gets another delay.

He's already done 2 delays. I don't know if he can pull off a third (provided Eric hasn't skipped town already).

In custody?
>no

where's he at? home or on the run?

You know what else is funny about Clanton?

He marches with communists, but somehow he had 100,000usd to put up for bail.

Out on bail. Was photoed in a news article in SF last week.

Also forgot to add just how incredible it is that you guys caught him. I tried to contribute and I wasn't much help at all, but to those of you who actually managed to ID the son of a bitch, you did an incredible thing.

That put the fear of God into these fuckin' people.

Bail Bond of $100,000. Somebody put up $10,000 to get him out and will be forced to pay an additional $90,000 if he jumps bail.

he violated parole by going to a rally. apparently, he has been snitching on his fellow comrades for a lesser sentence

yeah someone had to put up property unless someone has that much cash lying around.

Good shit

mobile.twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/912411161915559936

>they're in-fighting
>just a matter of time til the left eats itself

>mobile.twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/912411161915559936
that made me laugh so hard ur racist its in ur DNA

I was just wondering about this today. Isn't he looking at 20 years or more?

with the degree of his felonies, he could be looking at 30+

He is going to get 1 to 5 years.

is this bikelock fuck?

nah. doesn't he identify as a trans-cuck now?
i'm betting 40+

he won't survive 1-5 years when you factor in niggers and nazis

How much?
I am betting that Cali pays for his sex change, and moves him to the dike ward.

This is most realistic he'll do about 2 years tops, hope they kill him in that time.

desu i don't want him to die.

Want Bubba to tame his ass the whole time.
and he get out alive but with PTSD from all poundings he took.

>fate worse than death

Sup Forums just enjoys the witch hunt. the real fags already figured out it wasnt him, but with how reddit this place has become no one wanted to listen. he fit the face to blame, and now he's fucked for it, probably literally. i'd feel bad for him if i still had feelings

One year is all it will take.

I bet he genuinely thinks his "brothers" on the inside will respect his intersectional contribution to the struggle.

He's a leftist. He still might.

He doesnt want to be in with the men, its a logical choice. He might stand more of a chance in the womens unit.

>the real fags already figured out it wasnt him

You mean the police?

images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/1/16/Eric_Clanton_criminal_complaint.pdf

damn, dude has got some dedicated shills.

I remember the bikelock threads getting overrun by shills like you the moment Sup Forums got close. Making less effort now, though?

Bitch or snitch, either way he won't last long in jail. That is unless he somehow manages to whittle a bike log out of a soap bar.

L...L...L...L...Look Tyrone this tattoo means I'm your friend!

Please not again! Not tonight! Not again Tyrone PLLLLEEEEAAASE!...

(sob...whimper).

Middle class lefty in Jail.

He probs thinks he can "radicalize" the poor oppressed black prisoners.

PLEASE let him go away, even just for a year.

are there any nazi/aryan women gangs in there?
>be even better if women beat the hell out of him every day

>and obviously I don't know how the neo-nazi or aryan brotherhood works as a gang lel

no, i mean the people actually doing leg work to ID. the intent truly was to find bikelockfag, but that guy was close enough and it caught wind. the police werent involved until some time later
the dude can catch aids from tyrome i really dont care, believe what you want and enjoy the ride

Yup. Pol is powerful.

Faggots like this get away with shit like this all over the western world and never suffer any consequences.

Please God let it be different this time.

S

same. a true punch-me face if i've ever seen one.

muahaha

If this shit isn't being spread around on social media.
this shit needs to be spread around on social media

>no, i mean the people actually doing leg work to ID. the intent truly was to find bikelockfag

The cops caught him red handed with evidence. Facial recognition was over 80%,
Clothes seen in film, etc. Nice shilling but...

How likely is it that three strikes will apply to him? Because if it does he will get 25 years+ right?

Name one thing that makes you think the ID is wrong.

Antifa punches AB member.

AB member makes nice hat out of antifa face skin.

Either this is the most unlucky girl in human history, being trapped under 3 different collapsed buildings.
Or its being faked.

Lol is this real?

clearly not.
Not even antifa are delusional to think this way about themselves

>caught him red handed with evidence
no they didnt, he's being charged on belief. when they searched his premises all they found was antifa related belongings, but again, him being openly in support of antifa helped the fire rise wink wink. he announced on social media he would be there before the event took place.
>his eyes sort of look similar and he's also wearing generic black clothing
yeah, you totally got him. there arent 1000 other people who fit all those circumstances.
>no one ever brings up his height
watch the vid again, it's not him. but again, i really dont care. woogity boogity, nigger, woogity boogity. last post

>i-it wasn't really him ;_;
>Sup Forums couldn't possibly be effecting real life, that's not fair!
>Sup Forums didn't get President Trump elected either, that would mean they did something important and I haven't, that's not fair! ;_;

Lol. Suck my dick, loser.

you hang first, nigger lover

Yes

he has the same hair and i believe they matched tattoos as well

roll

vocativ.com/434611/Sup Forums-doxxing-arrest-eric-clanton/

He bought a dildo on his amazon

Pure shill! Nothing factual to say anyway.

Are they going to televise/stream the trial?

Fuck off retard, Clanton is guilty. Go back to r/anarchism

NIGGER ARE GOOD SLAVE's

>mobile.twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/912411161915559936
Oh yes, please fight more!

Rolling for rape.

hahahah god I hope they fall for this

this guy says he's got a lawyer friend who'll be at the trial.

gonna update after the trial with a new video. watch?v=oBxyCW9phAg

He refused to talk to detectives and even his attorney knows he's guilty.

youtube.com/watch?v=EA8auSZRW84