Britbongs, when are you finally leaving?

I heard May just committed to pay 20 billion plus 12 billion in pensions for Brits who worked for the EU plus around 15 billion in other various payments plus future yearly payments to remain in various EU institutions such as Erasmus, Europol etc.

I understand you are leaving in March 2019 but then will remain in the EU without voting power for 2-3 years. Why? Why not just leave for good?

cute little chinese girl

At £50,000 pension a year, £12 billion would pay for 2.4million eu pensions

Wtf is going on? I want a breakdown of costs

We are leaving for good you sourkraut, we have agreements with every other country/block, are you saying we should not cooperate?
Europhiles are incredibly dense

We're leaving the EU for two reasons really.
1) To escape the jurisdiction of the ECJ
2) To control immigration

These are both false premises. We can only have access to the Single Market if we accept ECJ jurisdiction. The immigration which inflamed opinion was not that from the EU, but from outside it under Tony Blair. The British people are sometimes extremely stupid.

We're never leaving

Nobody wants to be in the single market at those costs, eu will pay vastly more outside of single market, we don't sell you enough to make it worth our while, just pay the tariffs on BMW and everyone's happy? Hehe

You are a deluded

Depreciated Sterling (still down about 15%) is driving inflation. Slap tariffs on top of imports and consumers just won't buy stuff. Nobody wins.

No-one voted for any of this.

Why aren't we just telling the cunts to fuck off?

When you say depreciated, do you actually mean appreciated, like it has month on month for 9 months so far?

Write a letter to your MP telling them exactly that, they won't listen, but they can't deny the feeling behind it.

We will never leave. May is making sure of that

I voted Leave. 17.5 million voted to and they want out NOW.

It's still 15% down on the 6-monthly average prior to the referendum vote. That's why shit is getting more expensive.

>prior to the vote
Yeah when every economists was wet with the potential theft

>Why not just leave for good?

Because May is traitor who is working with Junkers to to rape this country. She will fail.

We'll do fine without the EU. Eurofags just want us to be scared of leaving so that we don't; Britain is one of the pillars holding up the degeneracy of East Europe.
All we have to do is add heavy import tax to all EU goods so that it forces the EU to lower prices to make profits.
Immigrants are a massive issue that you krauts are far too happy to let be; just look at the fucking meme that is Sweden ATM.
Sterling GBP is back on the rise with most currencies. We've also made several other large EU members question the stability of the entire union.
Theresa May is an awful leader, but not a stupid one. She's most likely saying she'll pay billions to make the exit smoother, but won't even give half of that to the union.
It's about time Central Europe stopped allowing the East to lean on them; just look at places like Serbia, Croatia, joined so they could have money in the bank.
Its peak degeneracy and Germany don't realise. But they will.

>"so why haven't you left yet?"
>lemme tell you why leaving is a good idea
You really didn't understand the question did you?

When you pay us 10 trillion for WW2 debts and our share of EU assets.

When are you going to be white and get rid of Merkel forever?

I think it's time that we put the Krauts in their place again.

I'm answering the various posts relating to other areas of leaving the EU.
Namely

>Vote leave
>Told to pay 100 billion divorce bill by Germany
>After nearly a year of discussion the best deal you manage to get is 50 billion plus 10 billion each additional year to be allowed to trade within EU
>Immigration didn't even lessen a tiny bit
>Already told you will have increase the numbers by accepting more Pakis and Indians
It takes extraordinary talent to fuck up THIS hard, feels bad for the brits.

>September 1st, 1939

>gave up on the reparations decades ago
>"gib reparations"
That's not how it works bong.

Unless you're a Pole.

You're deluded and extremely naive