Are Americans finally gonna start watching the most redpilled of all sports?

Are Americans finally gonna start watching the most redpilled of all sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ryF_pWfkgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TmzivRetelE
youtu.be/nmhi6KRIB3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i remember this he cucked and said it was a roman salute

also UCL is on today cant wait to crack a cold one for tomorrow PSG vs Munich

>Bettman, Bettman, Bettman

fucking based

Lot of Italian players are fascists. Buffon, Abbiati, Paolo, Aquilani, etc.

Napoli fans have the Rebel flag at games. Italy is awesome

Lazio fans are literal nazis
I remember the shitfest when they signed the first black player in the history of the club
Many teams have their ultras, the most radical groups of the supporters

Auschwitz e' la vostra patria; i forni le vostre case.

Reminder De Rossi called a Juve player a shitty gypsy.

Americans will probably never watch Rugby League.

Do you think Europe would be less of a bunch of faggots if they didn't play soccer?

You won't trick me filthy Khazar. I have taken the ice pill, hockey is the one true sport of the white man.

This bloke is playing in the NRL grand final this weekend, name is actually Hess

The guy looking at him funny is actually photoshopped. If you watch the video of him (google "greek footballer makes nazi salute") that guy is no where near him.

>Watching other people play sport
Play your own sport, fucking useless fat cucks.

european ultras arent nazis, they are nazis who chose a team and now use it as a "meeting point"

>they dont love their teams

He is not wrong tho

>red pilled

Not only did he deny it was a Nazi salute (even though he was a big Golden Dawn supporter) he also got sacked and kicked out of the league.

Mark Bosnich (Australian player in the English Premiere League) managed to get away with not only throwing out the Nazi salute, but doing it directly at the Jewish fans.

He did get a yellow card though.

I also liked that when asked about why he did it, he said he "kept tabs" on which teams and Jewish supporters.

Does this dude seriously have a tattoo of two guys kissing on his arm?

no, soccer is too manly for muricans

>killed 16000
k den.

>thousands were children
OH NO! NOT THE CHILDREN!!!!!

You mean pussy ball?

Where if you have the ball and someone comes within ten meters of you you fall over and flop around like a pussy?

You mean pussy ball right?

Do Americans even know what Rugby is?

This is the true white man sport

Wrong

better than Ad Break Ball where you have 10 minutes of gametime every 3 hours

I honestly think it's tied with ice hockey as far as patrician sports go. However it is a much lower cost of entry. I would love to see it garner a bigger following in the us.

It's called niggerball and is a ever changing theater style show where we send niggers out into a field and they end up stealing eachothers ball and chomping out.

Believe me, Lazio fans are true fascists.

Rugby is a great sport mate, I played on the school team for about 5 years. It truly is the gentleman's sport any non-whites playing act exactly the same as their team members, acting uppity or just being a dick head just isn't the done thing.

I have posted Roma fans kek, these are laziali

bullshit youtube.com/watch?v=3ryF_pWfkgQ

i'm not saying they arent facist, im saying that they just see their football team as a place to be reunited, but each team is just that, a meeting point
they dont feel true love for their teams

Di Canio is the most naturally gifted foreigner to play in England in the past 20 years.

That guy's career was actually ruined from this, lol

His team at the time fired him and he was banned from the national team as well. Now he plays in a small italian club IIRC

Shame because he had promise

its interesting about world football actually.

firstly, the italian league was easily the best league in the world for at least two decades (late 80's to early 00's). now its something like the 4th best league. could this be a ploy somehow to downgrade it because they have poltically incorrect supporters, whereas football in england for example (and germany), is family friendly etc.

also, the whole Feds busting FIFA thing happened right after FIFA awarded both Qatar and RUSSIA the world cups. With Russia being completely off script for (((global politics))). Fifa were obviously corrupt, but IMO they were punished (purged) because they went off script. if they had awarded say england the 2018 world cup the feds wouldnt have touched them.

This, watching other people playing sports when you can play them it's a waste of time or you can go to the gym instead.

>watching povertyball

dude is that a Beitar Jerusalem player hitler saluting?

>now its something like the 4th best league
lolwut?

1 - La Liga
2 - Bundesliga
3 - Seria A
4 - Ligue 1
5 - EPL

nah forget it. different kit.

1 - La Liga
2 - EPL
3 - Bundesliga
4 - Seria A
5 - Ligue 1

>ftfy

80 million men of Rome just boycotted the circus.
They will be on edge. Deprived of placating occupation. Perhaps they will look at their lives. Look at their communities. look at the world.

If I was a kike like you I would be a bit worried.

russians do it betta

gb2 Old Trafford, poofter.

>anime tattoo on arm

Kek I just noticed this

Living meme status achieved

So what is most fascist italian club?
I need new football kit
Lazio?

soccer is the most diverse sport tho

How so? It pretty stupid calling it a white mans sport when the most dominant team in it are literally called the All Blacks and have a large number of non white players.

I propose Hurling to be adopted as the sport of the white man, not only because the rules are too complicated for nogs to understand but also because it promotes not just strength but also speed, stamina, toughness, hand eye coordination, accuracy and fearlessness.

youtube.com/watch?v=TmzivRetelE

Wtf i love Lazio now

Boxing is good.

Boxing champ Tyson Fury says Jews own all the banks, newspapers, and TV stations.

youtu.be/nmhi6KRIB3Y

>most redpilled of all sports
the most redpilled sport would be war.
literal war,sponsored by weapon factories and all the military industry.
there would be a tournament between all the nations,and they would be hosted in desolated places like deserts or the australian outback idk.