No Sup Forumstard would ever achieve this

Sergeant Major Rudy M.Weiners, who saw heavy combat in three wars and fought in Iwo Jima, Peleliu, in WW2 as well as Inchon in Korea.
He got stabbed in the gut by a punji stick in Vietnam.

No Sup Forumstard would even come close to his badassery.

i can eat 10 pancakes that my grandma makes

Give me a war worth fighting. Give me a mountain worth moving.

A lot of us did pretty well for ourselves, faggot, and as people who've never served are the ones who like to brag about somebody else's "badassery" I have to assume you are a faggot stay-at-home. True, isn't it?

I am an engineering student you moron.

Sure, he was a badass soldier. cant deny that.

doesn't mean he didn't fight for Jews

>implying that lefties can do it either

So fucking what? ~99% of people can come to that bravery these days thanks mostly to the threat of nuclear war through the Cold War

Weiners? Is he Jewish?

Anyway, nope, the men of the first three Waffen-SS divisions are still much more impressive.

>being a psychopath is now an achievement
good grief

you should get a medal

He fought to enable the elite to turn the world into their plantation/strip-mall, and to make all men into atomized, deracinated, effeminate Consumers. He fought for Evil, I don't care how many "Soldier of Fortune" covers he warrants.

This

There's nothing noble in the US' wars. The one for independence, sure, but nothing else since

faggot confirmed

>losers aren't winners
reason why i could never get behind the fagzis. Fuck you all.

HA HAH AHAHAH AHA

>murderous imperialist uggo invading sovereign nations

>WHAT A HERO :((((((((

fucking white males everyone

>0-1
You're welcome to leave the winning team anytime you want.

stay butthurt kid

>vietnam 1-0
>fagzis 0-1

Now he gets to watch the country he bled for turned into a non-white third world marxist hellhole.
>feelsbadman

>be allies
>"win" WW2
>lose all your colonies in case of France and Britain and become a 56% shithole like Brazil in case of the US
Nice "winning" there pal. I'd rather be a loser

>Weiners
kek. Idiot

>Thinking America won WW2.
America is turning into a disgusting shithole.

Don't blame us for your untidy house.
>non american pictures
You must live in a blue state.

america won the battle, humanity lost the war

Lol, all of Western Civilization is crashing at light speed.
>muh red state is safe.
There won't be any red states in 10 more years.

>nice try
The Soviets were a threat and we had the chance to take them out right after. Germany were mosquitoes compared to the Russians.

LOL you would have been chased into the Atlantic. Soviets were 5x as powerful as Germany at the end of the war and you struggled against the weakest German fighters since all the strongest ones were out in the east

Good for you, I hope you don't fail. But you have confirmed to all here that you're a dah, lurk moar

That's what i'm getting at. We already knew the outcome of the fagzies. And we knew what the Soviets were capable of so this is why we defeated the wrong enemy.

This clown knows nothing about what was written in Patton's journal except for what he just read on that image.
Typical blue-pilled 'muh red state' fag.

lmao try harder

>He did this all for a couple scheming jews

>winners
sorry you live in a blue state.

Enjoy watching your family get raped to death by niggers. Civic-nationalist faggot.

Patton would have thought you were a brain-dead faggot.

>Fighting not one,not two, but three wars for jewish overlords.
This is the archetype american: overly violent, not very smart, animalistic in nature, short sighted: the perfect servant to masonic oligarchs.
>inb4 "STALAHN VALER!!!"

Nah he's a fag.

He fought in the pacific in WW2. A war the US couldn't finish without nuclear weapons, implying the troops were faggot pussies.

>Korea

Couldn't win there.

>Viet Name

Couldn't win there. BTFO by rice farmers with sharpened shit smeared sticks.

So I'm pretty sure most Sup Forumstards could take this guy on. Especially any that served in recent wars.

good goy

>not living in a blue state
>get raped to "death" by niggers
>pick one
you're welcome to leave anytime snowflake.

>Fighting for Israel

What a hero

Thats actually a comparable achievement.

Thank you for your service

>ifunny

lol

>America is turning into a disgusting shithole.

Not true, on the contrary the last vestiges of racism, socially constructed gender roles, patriarchy and intolerance are being dismantled. The man in OPpic fought for this (even if he didn't realize that at the time) and therefore he fought for Real American Values. Maybe it doesn't look good for nazis and their ilk, but real Americans love that.

>Fighting for Israel

What's wrong with that? Israel is the best ally of the United States. If you're against Israel you are against America.