It is funny that the only correct analysis of the German elections

comes from a British tabloid which regularly reports on alien abductions, the illuminati and who fucked which royal prince in what garage.

Still, I say thanks to those brave Britbong journalists at the Sun for writing the truth.

here are some pics they posted

here

>tattoos
Disgusting. The NSDAP had self respect. This is just Africanization of German culture.

Nigger the Germanic tribes have been tattooing themselves since Roman times.

The tabloids are honestly the more legitimate publications these days.

I'm not German, and I find it hilarious that a moderate right wing party is called "extreme" here. The establishment & media know Germans are extremely vulnerable to nazi guilt. Want to sabotage the opposition? Call them nazis! They really have pushed that narrative here. Even Der Spiegel allowed a column that literally told me "do not vote for AfD" to be published. I live in NRW and the amount of liberal screeching in my kikebook feed is top kek, people asking to be unfriended, posting "shame," "we're the 87%," "it's the return of nazism, etc.

I want that jacked bear to impregnate my wife...

these flags are a lot better than the boring three color flags.

Brendan Oneil is pretty based, desu

>be me
> german neo royalist,
> fucking everyone left to me
> even friggin nazis
> sees moderates non moronic national people getting called extreme right

fuck what have we become q.q

Pretty much, like Brexit and Drumpf were.
The globalist elite doesn't want to hear it, but common people are fed up with refugees bullshit, no surprise when common folks are the ones really suffering from it.

When you consider truth to be what you want to hear is it really the truth?

Germans are subhumans.

>tattoos
>Disgusting
Are you Muslim or Jewish?

>call Islamization and terroism
>call

u krauts better get some shit done now with 90+ guys in the Bundestag

>tattoos
>not disgusting
Guess we know which way you voted.

When you realize Men In Black was telling the honest to god truth. Imagine my meteor.

Nah. There was full tatooed warriors in germanic and nordic tribes. It´s not the reason why most people there have a tatoo, but we don´t know pic story either

>The globalist elite doesn't want to hear it
I think I am part of the globalist elite, and I am fine with tough immigration barriers for uneducated people (incl. refugees). But on most other themes I am 100% globalist elite, I am for free trade, for free movement of people within Europe, for lower taxes for corporations, for legalization of marijuana and gay marriage etc.

So it is not just the "common people", I as a Cambridge graduate and PhD holder with lots of income am also against the opening of borders for illegal migrants.

So what does the AfD do that is so extreme? I'm trying to imagine from an opposite prospective how you label someone with conservative views as a Nazi

>So what does the AfD do that is so extreme?

Objectively - there are various people in the AfD who make provocative comments. "Provocative" in the sense of politically incorrect statements, which are generally harmless, but unheard of in Germany.

E.g. "Germans should be proud of its ww2 soldiers" - most people think you should not be allowed to say that, because German soldiers in ww2 as part of the Wehrmacht took part in war crimes.

or "We will hunt Angela Merkel in parliament" - which was supposed to mean "jagen" in the sense of "drive her in front of them with their opposition work" - but people take this sort of rethoric literally and think the AfD wants violence against Merkel.

or "We should dispose of Mrs. XY in Anatolia" - the elites say this was a statement to murder her or deport her to Turkey.

etc.

It is very unfortunate that many in the AfD cannot just use normal rhetoric that people cannot criticize on a purely rhetoric level.

Well then, tell your fellow "elites" that they can choose from the following futures:

1) spend exponential amounts on welfare until it crashes the financial system which most of you depend on;

2) get eaten by your own pets;

3) get exterminated by actual Nazis (not the LARPers you see at this stage);

4) live in posh prisons and waste increasing amounts of money on security even as the overall economy shrinks due to everyone being a nigger (see south africa),

4) escape to Israel and get overrun by Muslims when the golem dies;

5) Thread the needle with the Illuminati plan for a satanic dictatorship ruling subhumans who are too dumb to challenge you in any way, but just smart enough to work (until automation makes them obsolete);

6) send back your 3rd world hordes.